InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ What A Wonderfull Life ❯ A New Life For Her ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey! Sexy_Goddess here, you can call me SG for short. So here is my first Fanfic here…I hope you like it.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story.
 
 
Chapter One
A New Life For Her
 
 
 
Albus Dumbledor sat at his desk finishing off the letter to Kagome Higurashi. “Maybe she can help Harry or ruin him.” He said darkly to himself as he tied the letter personally to the snowy white barn owl.
 
Professor Dumbledor walked over to the window, the white owl perched on his arm. He opened the window and let the owl fly off into the distant. Toward Japan. `Towards her,' Albus thought as he shut the windows and petted Faux, the phoenix, absently.
 
`Let this young girl let help us.'
 
 
Beep. . Beep.
 
A hand slinked out from under the covers, groping for the alarm clock that was buzzing furiously. The alarm beep again, more impatiently and the hand groped for it again.
 
A head now emerged, sitting up, the covers rolling off of her; she grabbed the alarm and shut it off. Kagome Higurashi stretched her arms above her head and shook her hair furiously. She was trying, hard, to get her unruly wavy hair to lie down softly.
 
“Stupid goddamn hair,” Kagome said as she kicked her feet over the side of the bed and stood up. Her legs unsteadily walked over to her door and locked it behind her. She started to undress and started the shower up. Kagome jumped in and lathered her hair and lathered her body. She washed herself off and wrapped a towel around her body and turned off the shower.
 
“Kagome!! You have a letter!” Kagome heard her mother yell up the stairs as she dressed herself and brushed her hair.
 
“Alright Ma, I'm coming.” Kagome said loudly to her mother. Kagome set her brush down and walked out of her room in a white tank top and a pair of black Capri's. She walked into the kitchen and saw her mom scanning a parchment colored envelope.
 
“Mom…” Kagome asked cautiously. Ms. Higurashi looked up, apparently coming out of her daze and smiled at her daughter.
 
“Here, hunny.” Kagome's mother gave her this remembering look of pride and anxiety. Kagome took the letter and ripped it open.
 
 
Ms. Kagome Higurashi, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. Please meet our representative in London on Thursday August 26 to go and buy your school supplies. Your mother still has an account here at Gringotts. Your list of books are on the next page. Remember when you arrive in London, go to the Leaky Cauldron.
 
Yours Truly,
Albus Dumbledore
 
 
Kagome reread the letter again and looked up at her mother defiantly and scowled. “Mom. Who is this Albus Dumbledor and why do they think you are a witch?” Kagome said painfully slow, accentuating every word.
 
“Kagome. I have been hiding a secret. Noone knew or knows about it, not even my parents. They thought I went to boarding school when really I went to Hogwarts. I am a witch.” Ms. Higurashi hung her head low but to her astonishment Kagome laughed. Kagome laughed so hard she had to hold the kitchen sink to keep herself up.
 
“That's hysterical, Ma. So…..Freaking….funny!” Kagome said through panting breathes. But when Kagome looked in her mother's eyes she saw nothing but seriousness.
 
“You were serious.” Her mother nodded. Kagome sighed and looked at her mother.
 
“Prove it.”
 
“Fine.” Kagome's mother said as she walked up the stairs and into her room. She came back out with a dusty old box, about the size of a shoe box but longer. She opened the lid and pulled out an oak wand.
 
Kagome stared at her mother as she muttered something under her breathe and pointed to the couch. The couch started to levitate!
 
“O-okay, I get it. Its real.” Kagome said sighing in defeat. She looked up at the calendar and sighed.
 
“Better start packing.” She muttered and walked up to her room.