InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ what happened to kagome? ❯ changes in kagome ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

(i don't own Inuyasha/full metal alchemist /or yu yu hakusho )
 
Changes(chapter 1)
 
One sunny morning Kagome woke up in pain. She didn't know what it was. Edward rudely entered her room screaming "GOOD MORNING KAGOME!!! HOW ARE YOU?!" Kagome was angry and she threw a shoe at Edward and he drooped on the floor with Kagome's breakfast falling on his head. Kagome responded screaming at Edward with a trobbing vain "DO I LOOK OK TO YOU?! NO, RIGHT?!" Edward got up and said "I wasn't the one that got you all bitchey this morning. Did something happened with you & Inuyasha or something?" Kagome got off of bed. "Kagome where's the towels?!" Inuyasha yelled as he got off the shower. "In my room I'll...ahhhhhh!!!!" Kagome fell to the floor in pain. Edward went running to her. "Kagome? What's wrong?". Edward asked while kneeing on the floor. " I don't- I don't know ahhhhhh!!!"kagome said. "Hmm, it must be cramps" Edward taught to him self. Inuyasha went running to Kagome's room with out a towel. "What happened to Kagome?" Inuyasha asked in panic. "Well, man put some clothes on no body want see none of that" Edward said. "Hmph" Inuyasha responded in anger while he put on the thing that was close to his reach and that was Kagome's uniform. Kagome fainted. "Kagome! wake up!" Inuyasha shouted. "is that any way to scream to a lady?" Edward said sarcastically. "shut up! Your not the one wearing a girls uniform" Inuyasha said to Edward. "come on lets take her to the hospital" Edward suggested. "Ha! Me going out like this? Are you out of your fuckin mind?! People will start laughing or even worst be scared of a half demon dog that was never been fuckin nice to anyone?" Inuyasha said. "well besides Kagome" Edward mumbled under his breath. "what you say short stuff?" Inuyasha said. "I'M NOT SHORT!" Edward said angrily. "Inuyasha!" a voice came from down stairs. "Botan" Inuyasha and Edward said at the same time. Botan came running up stairs. "inu-ya, why are you wearing that ridiculous outfit? Botan said trying not to laugh."its the only thing I could put on" Inuyasha said. "hmm, you look rather handsome in a school girly way" Botan said laughing. "shut up! Botan I'm gonna-" Inuyasha was interrupted by Edward. "anyway lets get Kagome some help shall we?" Edward said. "shit! I forgot my fuckin sword" Inuyasha said. "please Inuyasha enough with the language" Kurama said while walking out behind the shadows. "how the hell you got in here?" Inuyasha said with a puzzled face. "I was there watching Kagome sleep" Kurama said staring at a unconscious Kagome. "you pervert! You tried to rape my sweet Kagome!" Inuyasha said pointing at Kurama. "well at least I didn't. I've got other things in mind. Oh and by the way your penis is showing please cover" Kurama said disgustedly. Inuyasha looked down and Kurama was right. "oh, my" Botan said with a gasp. "just.... Shut up!" Inuyasha said blushing and nervously.
A sigh came from Edward. "ok enough! Kagome,hospital , NOW!" Edward said angrily. "fine, fine let me carry her" Kurama said placing his hands under her. "no! Ill take her" Inuyasha said pulling Kurama out of the way. "no, Inuyasha get dress and come to the hospital" Edward said. "hmph,fine" Inuyasha said looking at the floor.
 
(end of chapter)
 
R&R please if you want me to write more chapters. I know the chapter is short but I promise to make it longer next time.