InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ When It Rains ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Hi! This is my first story and I would love to know what you think!!!
Rating: This story will be rated M, but for now I'd say its T
Pairings: You'll see ;)
Warnings: mentions violence and rape
Disclaimer: The characters portrayed below belong to their respective creators and not me!! There is that good enough?
 
 
Prologue
 
 
The pain was unimaginable. She could feel herself changing; feel the anger and sadness welling up inside of her until she could no longer bare it. As the power inside her continued to change and grow she watched him. Her eyes had gone hazy from the pain and the blood that coated her, not only her blood but theirs as well, soaking into her skin, her very core. The slayer walked past her, and the demon bodies that littered the ground, her own companion lay only a few feet away unconscious and breathing raggedly, her two tails twitching in pain from the jagged wound at her side. The young man ignored them, his dead eyes focused only on his targets. He slowly bent and carefully collected the two crying children. Showing gentleness that was reminiscent of the boy he once was.
 
Despite the pain from the wound he had inflicted upon her. The same injury he had stopped her with on the tragic day that seemed so long ago, as well as the agony from transformation overcoming her body she pushed herself up and pleaded with her brother. “Kohaku please, please don't do this.” She begged reaching out to him “please you have to remember Kohaku, try and remember.” At this the young man paused, turning to address his sister, but it was the voice of his master that the young demon slayer heard. A cold deep laugh filled the night air “Naraku you bastard” Sango shrieked in response. “Leave my children alone haven't you taken enough from me” she cried the fight fading out of her, the hanyou's chilling laugh rang out again “ Oh Sango, I think not, and now I'm going to take my children and your brother, who by the way I find I enjoy almost as much as I did you, and alas we're going someplace far, far away. Oh, and I do hope you enjoy the present I sent you, its an idea I've been toying with for a while now. I'm so pleased to find that the rumors were true.” A dark smile spread across Kohaku's face “ So tell me Sango in your own words how do you feel? And remember this is for posterity.”(1) “Bastard” Sango cried out softly as the pain became too much. “Interesting” (2)was his curious response followed once by his dark maniacal laughter that faded as Kohaku disappeared into the surrounding wood.
 
Sango's eye's flashed red and she screamed as her hatred of the manipulative half-breed forced the power inside her to break free. Swirling and spiraling dark markings spread across her arms, torso, and the tops of her thighs like a black flame. White hot pain seared through her body as muscle and bone shifted into their new form until finally a combination of the pain and blood loss caused her to fall into a blissful state of unconsciousness. In the darkness of the now silent night a blinding white light engulfed both her and Kilala's bodies. When it faded Sango and the demon cat lay in peaceful sleep in an unfamiliar forest. The only sign of change that had overtaken her body only a moment before was a silver cuff bracelet on Sango's right wrist. It held the same smoke like black markings that had so recently faded from her skin. And that was how Sango found herself and Kilala in the strange new world of Shangri-la
 
 
Preview of Chapter 1: The Demon Exterminator
The Sanzo party are confused by these new demons that are attacking them, and why the past couple of towns seemed no worse for war. And who is the Demon slayer they keep hearing about?
***************************************************************** ****
End Notes
 
One of my fav lines from “the Princess Bride”
Goes along with the same line as above
 
 
A/N: So what did you think? I have the basic Idea of how I want this story to go but it will be a WIP. Also I really like to hear any ideas or suggestion you all have for pairings so far are Hakkai/Sango and at least implied Gojyo/Hakkai I'm to suggestion for other pairings from both the Inuyasha and Saiyuki worlds cause I do intend to bring more Inu characters over so please Read and Review!!!