InuYasha Fan Fiction / Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry, Meet Inuyasha! ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Harry Potter characters, but sometimes…In the dead of the night…I hear things.
 
CHAPTER ONE:
 
“Harry! Harry wake uh-up!” Hermione yelled as she shook the sleeping boy.
“Five more minutes...” Harry said sleepily batting her away.
“Fine. Have it your way!” She said taking his foot from under the covers and pulling him off the bed.
THUMP
“Argh! Damnit Hermione!” He said rubbing the sore spot on his head.
“Teach you to mess with her.” Ron said coming into the room and leaning on the door pane.
“Wanna run that by me again Weasley?” Hermione said in a dangerous tone.
“Er…nothing!” He said running.
“Great lot o'help he is.” Harry said getting up and straightening his bed.
“What time are we going to Kings Cross?” Ron said appearing back in the doorway.
“In about an hour!” said Mrs.Weasley from down the hall.
“How did she- Nevermind.” Ron said questioning his mother's keen hearing.
“What's that!” Hermione said pointing to the door, which was starting to glow eerily.
“Let's check it out.” Harry walked up to it and put his hand through.
SHLUUUUUCK
“Harry! Where'd he go?!” Hermione screamed as she ran to the door only to be sucked up too.
“HERMIONE!” Ron said running after her through the portal.
SWOOOOOOOSH.
“Get off me!” came a gruff voice from below them.
They scrambled off and looked at the one who said it.
He looked about 18 and had long silver hair. His eye's were gold and were slitted in anger, but what really caught their attention were the two small dog-ears on the top of his head.
“Wha-what are you?” Ron said stuttering.
“Your worst nightmare…” he said lunging at them.
“AH!” They screamed and cowered.
“INUYASHA! SIT BOY!”
Thump.
“Kaaagggoooomeee.” Inuyasha seethed.
“What have I told you about attacking strangers?!” the girl screamed.
Inuyasha jumped up and put his nose inches from hers.
“They fell on me! I was getting pay-back!” He screamed.
“SIT!”
THUMP
Ron, Harry, and Hermione watched in fascination as the two fought.
Harry leaned over to Hermione and whispered.
“Think we should make a run for it?”
“I don't know…the girl seems to be helping us out.” Hermione said looking at Kagome.
“Kagome! They came out of nowhere! They're EVIL!” Inuyasha said throwing his hands up in the air in exasperation.
“Inuyasha,” Kagome said closing her eyes and shaking her head. “Why do you have to be so close-minded?”
“Clos-closminded?!” Inuyasha sputtered.
“YEAH!”
“FEH!”
“Err..”
“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” The two turned to the one who dare speak.
“S-sorry, b-but can you t-tell us where we are…?” Ron stuttered.
“Oh! You're in Japan!” Kagome said, her mood brightening immensely.
“Japan? Where's Tokyo? Where's the cars and electricity?” Hermione said, noticing she had not seen any telephone poles.
“This is the Sengoku Jidai.”
“The what?” Harry asked.
“Sengoku Jidai. Oh…I guess I'll have to explain ne?”
The three nodded dumbly.
“Okay, well, on my fifteenth birthday I fell down the well in the shack outside my families shrine. It transported me 500 years into the past. This is 500 years in the past.” Kagome said motioning her surroundings.
“Okay. I think I get it.” Hermione said.
“We're in medieval Japan?”
“Exsactly! I wonder though, how'd you get here?”
“Well, there was an eerie glow to this door in my house and when we tried to go through it, it took us here.” Ron explained.
“I see…”
“Well go home, we don't want you here!” Inuyasha said stubbornly crossing his arms.
“Inuyasha, can you be civil for once?!” Kagome glared at him, eyebrow ticking.
“Feh. I'm going to go get the others. They're probably wondering where we are anyways.” And with that he walked away.
“Others?” Asked Harry.
“Yeah. We're traveling to kill an evil Half Demon named Naraku.”
“Demon?!” Ron squealed in fright. “I don't like demons.”
“Ron your such a whimp!” Harry accused.
“Leave him alone Harry!” Hermione yelled.
“Why are you getting so touchy Hermione?” Harry asked raising an eyebrow.
Hermione blushed and mutter something incoherent under her breath.
“Actually, not all demons are bad! Inuyasha's a demon! Well, half demon that is. We also have two full demons traveling with us. Shippo and Kirara.” Kagome explained.
“Who are the other's?” Hermione said finally in control of her emotions.
“Miroku, he's a perv so try to be aware of his hands at all times,” Kagome said to Hermione. “Then there's Sango, she's a demon exterminator and she like's Miroku.”
“Who likes me?”
Kagome turned.
“Hey guys! Wow, that was fast. Who said anything about anyone liking you?” Kagome laughed nervously.
“Was it you beautiful mistress?” Miroku said walking up to Hermione and grasping her hands in his.
“Eh?” She said.
Miroku got a look of seriousness on his face.
“Would you, fair maiden, mind bearing my child?”
“WHAT?!” Ron screamed rushing over to then and breaking Miroku's contact with Hermione.
“Pervert!” A girl screamed whacking him on the head with a giant boomerang.
“Sorry, er…what's your name?”
“Hermione.”
“Sorry, Hermione. He does this with everyone. Feel free to give him a whack at any time.”
“I'll say!” Ron piped in.
“Er…thanks…”
“Oh my gosh! I'm so rude. Let me introduce everyone.”
“Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, and Inuyasha.” Kagome said pointing out each person.
“Hello, I'm Harry. That's Ron and that's Hermione.” He said pointing them out.
“Alright, now that everyone's met…let's get going. It'll be dark soon and I'm hungry.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/n: Ideas? Corrections? Anything is good people! I NEED FEEDBACK!!! I hope you like this so far. R&R
~Sedona