InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Plotting ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I sent a small letter home...via Kagura's sister Kana (who looks human so mother will never suspect a thing) to tell mom I be spending the night with a friend. Kana comes back in a flash and lets me know that mom was fine with that and how happy she was that you found "human" friends. Then it was time to plot revenge.
Plot 1: Tattle on the men to Kaze. (Naraku's Uncle...Think Karazu from Yu Yu Hakasho, but with blood red hair and no mask.) He's a very, very powerful Crow demon Lord with little conscience.
Plot 2: Frame the men for doing something and tell the Overlord of the West (Sesshomaru) that they did it.
Plot 3: Tell the Overlord of the West the tale only with lots of embellishments.
We finally decided that maybe we could do all three. After lots of plotting, you come up with a plan.... I first went to the temple nearby Sesshomaru's castle and talk with Rin. I meet her last week and the two of you are very friendly. Her "babysitter" is mean, but fun to play with. Rin was horrified by the news and agrees to help. Now I'm cooking with gas.
First step, find the men (done-they are local villagers). Second step: get Rin to help (done). Third step: Tell Kaze plan (Naraku told him while I cowered behind Naraku's back because Kaze is terrifying). Fourth step: arm everyone with some weapons (done with deranged smiles-gulp). Fifth step: plant rumors of an "evil demon's mate" coming to town. (done-with help of Rin). Six: dress up myself and Rin a little bit (done with men drooling in background just before they were knocked out). 7th: wait for guys to wake up. (done and they complemented us on our uppercuts).
Show time...