InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Fights and getting use to each other ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Later that night~
"Anna?" says a shaky voice. "Wake up. I'm scared."
I groggily wake up and see Rin. I know it couldn't be Gaara or Sasuke 'cause Naraku would have snapped out of his sleep.
"What's wrong" I ask softly.
"I'm not use to others in this house," she says, softly crying. "Especially strong ones that a little lock would be nothing."
"Crawl in before I kill you," murmurs Naraku sleepily.
"Ignore him," I tell her and glare at Naraku's back. "You're disturbing his beauty sleep."
*Giggle*"Okay," she says. She crawls into our bed and promptly falls asleep.
"Well, that was fun," Naraku growls.
"It's okay," I tell him. "Not like she didn't do this when we first moved in. Give a couple days and everything will be fine."
Well, if hell had a location. It was our house. Between Gaara, Sasuke, Itachi, and Naraku, I do believe everything that is breakable is now broken. At least we got them to fight outside now. Currently, Itachi is taunting Sasuke and I made some popcorn to watch the fight.
"You're weird," says Gaara suddenly.
"That's not weird," says Naraku. "You should see what she does when Kaze and Sesshomaru fight. You can tell how upset she is about it by what she eats while she's watching."
"This is 'they better not break anything' phase," chirps Rin as the two fighters finish up and leave. "If she got a can of soda, then it's 'I'm not healing you if you get hurt'."
Gaara stopped fighting Naraku-kun and Itachi-chan once I beaten him in a fight, which took three hours to finish (Man, was he tough). I told him he was not beating up my friends, but if he wants to fight then do so outside. Then I cheerfully healed him up before fainting and waking up on his lap an hour later. Talk about embarrassing. Of course Rin chose that moment to come out and asked if we were done mating. The next two hours was she and I running around and fighting. When we were finished, our audience clapped as we noticed we were being watched. After much blushing, everyone came in for dinner. From then on all spars were outside and dwindled down to a couple since yesterday.
I'm being lazy and having Gaara carry me. His sand likes to cut me up, but every cut is instantly healed so it was pointless to try to hurt me. Then it just wraps around my body and keep me warm as he runs to school. I think his demon side is flirting with me.
"WWWeeeeeeeee!" I shout. "This is fun. Hah..Hah. Oh, just in time. See you at Math, Gaara."
I kiss his cheek and dash inside, but not before catching his blush. That boy is still not used to my affection, but at least that sand of his doesn't attack me whenever I do something like that. I see Naraku-kun and sit next to him. Yay! Time for English.
~Lunch~
"Tomorrow is Saturday," says Shippo. "Dancing! Dancing!"
*anime sweat drops*"How hyper is he?" I ask Gaara as I sit next to him.
"Very," answers Rin. "Naruto had to give him chocolate. Lots of chocolate."
"Well, how was I to know he get all hyper like that?" asks Naruto.
"Liar!" shrieks Sango as she tries to get away from a hyper fox that's presently trying to get her pudding.
"Chocolate," drools Shippo.
*Sigh* "Oh, Shippo," I say sweetly. "Do you want chocolate?"
That gets his attention and he's in front of me. Bribe time.
"For this bar of your favorite," I start. "You have to transform into your fox form and let me carry you for the rest of the day and let me pet you."
Everyone is staring at me with looks that basically say "WTF??". If I'm going to have a hyper fox on the loose, better he be in his animal form because the energy will burn out faster. Before I know it, my bar was gone, so was Shippo, and there is a red fox with three tails on my lap purring up a storm.
"Awww!" I coo at Shippo's form. I pick him up. Man, he gotten heavy since the last time I carried him around. "You need to loose weight, fox boy."
Shippo just licks my nose and squirms down and lays on my lap. We finish lunch with only the usual interruptions (Miroku being a pervert, Naruto verbally sparing with Sasuke, Gaara eating silently, April hiding near Kikyo, Lee flirting with Sakura).
~After school~
"Hey, Sasuke-teme!" yells Naruto. "Want to fight?"
"Sure, dobe," answers Sasuke.
"DON"T CALL ME DOBE!!" shouts Naruto as he tries to punch Sasuke.
*Twitch, twitch* 'That's it! I am through with trying to handle this. I am so going to make them stop!'