InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Fight ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I let my Miko powers lose and focus on a barrier around the two fighters. They will settle this NOW. They cannot move and I grab them by their ears and teleport us to a fighting arena.
“You two have been squabbling like 4 year old,” I scold them. “You are teammates. Act like it. We are not leaving here until you two can agree on who's better or when one of you dies. Which ever happens first because I not longer care.”
Two wide eye shinobis look at me. Sasuke's eyes barely hold the Sharingan, but it's starting to come out because of my aura.
“Anna-sama,” says Sasuke. “We don't mean anything. We just like to fight. We really do trust each other and get along great.”
My eyes narrow at them. They turn pale. Good. Let them be scared. I'm pissed. I am tired of all the fighting. I feel auras approach the arena. It's the others. About time, but alas too late. I'm itching for a fight.
“Fine,” I say calmly. This scares them. “You two will work together to defeat me. I'm angry, tired, and itching for a good fight. Only Gaara and Nara-kun have been able to do that without involving our senseis. What do you say?”
“YEAH!” shout Naruto. “I get to fight Anna-sama”
“If you wanted to fight me, why have you not asked before?” I asked him.
“Uhhh….Kakashi-sensei said we had to be on our good behavior,” answers Naruto.
“Alright, we fight,” I tell him. “Sasuke. You joining or want a one-on-one.”
“One-on-one,” Sasuke answers with a smirk.
“Nara-kun,” I say without taking my eyes off of Naruto. “Judge us please.”
“Normal rules: No killing and nothing permanent,” says Naraku. “Fighters ready…Fight!”
~Two hours later~
We're still fighting. Neither one of us is tired though I am starting to loose control. Naruto is starting to pant. Suddenly, I loose it. Full on attack. It is so fast. Naruto goes flying as I am tackle by Gaara. He grabs my hands and Naraku gets in front of me. Before I know it, they both bite the area by my neck and shoulder. Gaara bites the right and Naraku bites the left.
*Gasp* `I'm mated!' I shriek in my mind and snap out of my rage. They let go and groom their marks until the marks stop bleeding. Markings appear on my body to proclaim me theirs. `Oh, boy. How are we to explain this?'
“What is happening?” says a harsh voice.