InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ Dance ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The girls and I are meeting the men at the school gym for the dance. That gives us time to do make-up and get done up nicely. I been ready for an hour now, but Rin and Kagome insist on taking forever.
“Come on before I turn old here!” I shout.
“Coming!” shouts two voices. Then Rin and Kagome come down the stairs in their formal kimonos.
“Wow,” I say. “You sure look beautiful.”
“Thanks,” says Rin and Kagome. “We can go now.”
~At the dance~
We arrive via limo. A big limo. The poor driver. Heh. Heh. Hope we haven't scared him for live. At least he's still alive. Mentally unbalanced now, but alive. Kaze is definitely someone not to piss off.
“We're here,” says Kagome. “Let's go.”
We approach the entrance of the gym and there's our student council leaders…Kikyo and Inuyasha. April is with them.
“About time you got here,” says Kikyo. “It wouldn't be much of a dance if I couldn't see you losers.
“Nice to see you whore,” says April. “Where're your lovers? Abandoned you, already?”
“My lovers are waiting inside, sluts,” I snarl. “At least I have loves whom love me back and aren't using me. Here's our tickets. See you inside, bitches.”
“Hey!” shouts Inuyasha. “Don't insult Kikyo…”
I ignore him as I sharply turn on my heels and walk inside with Rin and Kagome right behind me as we walk up to Hojo who is responsible for coats and other items people don't wish to keep track of while dancing.
“Hey Kagome,” says Hojo. “How is your back?”
*Sweat drop* “I'm fine Hojo,” answers Kagome. “Stop playing dumb. I know you know I been lying.”
“Heh. Heh,” chuckles Hojo. “I know, and it was nice for you to tell me the truth. I respect that you're a Miko. I like your demon friends. Koga is nice now that he knows I'm no threat. Shippo is nice. Even Kaze-sama and Sesshomaru-sama are worth respecting.”
“Koga likes you too, Hojo,” says Kagome. “I think he's going to accept you into the pack because you're a good friend and so loyal. Better be careful because Sess-sama and Kaze-sama are thinking the same thing.”
“I would be honored,” says Hojo as he bows. “Convey to them my thanks. When they decide, let me know. I have no preference.”
We leave our coats and purses with him and go inside the gym. I can hear the music pumping and people talking. As the door opens to let us in, a song ends and our fellow students watch us enter in shock. There before them are three beautiful women. But where are their dates.
“Hello, love,” purrs Naraku as he approaches me and gives me a kiss. You can hear a pin drop from the shock. The most popular guy is kissing an outcast. Then Gaara comes up and kisses me just as passionately. ~Thud~ I think someone fainted. *Purr*
Two very attractive men kissing little old me must have been too much for some. The music starts up again and everyone else starts dancing again. Koga, Neji, Naruto, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo now join us.
“Wow,” says Sango.
“You go guys,” says Miroku. He quickly ducks and Sango misses him, but Neji got him. He falls to the floor and Neji then hugs Sango.
“Thank you,” I say to him. “Do you think he'll ever stop?”
“No, but we can wish,” says Rin. Shippo and Sasuke stands next to her. Shippo's and Sasuke's arms are around her waist sharing her.
Naruto and Koga follow suite with Kagome. `Aww!' I tilt my head as I look at them. Maybe I'm a good influence on them.
“Let's dance!” I exclaim over the music and drag Naraku and Gaara with me to the floor.
I dance provocatively with them. We're basically having sex while dancing. A lot of the students stop to stare at us. All our other friends join us and dance the same way. As we dance, I feel Gaara's sand playing with my waist and Naraku's aura surrounds all three of us. There are answering auras as Koga's, Narotu's and Shippo's auras also loosen a little. People are a little at edge because of the demonic aura, but relax after getting use to it. Everyone knows that these guys are or have demonic origins. The music is blaring and we're dancing. We switch partners every once in awhile in all the dances. That made for some awkward moments. It was fun though. Seeing Narotu and Sasuke dance with us chuckling was worth the three minutes of chasing I had to endure. The slow dances were also fun. There were threesome dancing, close dancing, and eyebrow rising dancing (Naraku and Gaara dancing). We're all close and it was fun until…Kikyo, April and Inuyasha had to interrupt our fun.