InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My best friend is Naraku ❯ In the end...we are happy ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Last time~
“We're here!” shouts Naruto as he makes a mad dash to the gate.
Well, what's left of it. It's broken. The town seems to be in shambles. The scent of fire, blood, and fear circulates through the air. I shrink closer to Sly to hide my nose in his fur, but am plucked off of Sly's back by Naraku.
“What on Earth happened here?” asks Iruka.
Oro…chi…maru,” gurgles a voice under some rubble.
“Kakashi-sensei!” shouts Naruto.
We run to Kakashi. He is bleeding heavily and has multiple gashes. His Sharigan eye is slashed and useless.
“Everyone…was…killed,” Kakashi says haltingly. “He came from nowhere. No. He came in disguise. Attack quickly. He killed the other senin (sorry) first. Then the others. I tried to help, but Kabuto got me first. I'm…sorry. *coughs up blood* Aishiteru, Iruka…Kaze.”
“Kakashi,” says Iruka as he shakes the man. Tears start to fall. “Kakashi! KAKKAAASSSHIIII!!!”
~Now~
Iruka asked Sesshomaru to use Tensaiga, but Sesshomaru said that the sword was not pulsing so it is no use. We then buried Kakashi near his old teammates so he never is alone again. Afterwards, we venture into Konoha to see if there are any survivors. As we walk around, the sights become more gruesome and disturbing. Lots of houses are burnt to the ground and some of those have people still inside. The smell of burning flesh is greatly disturbing and we all are forced to cover our mouths.
“Nooooo!!!” shouts Naruto. “They even burnt down Icharaku. My RAMEN!!! NOOOO!!!”
“Kuso!” curses Sasuke when he and Itachi joins us. “They burnt down the Uchiha mansion, as well.”
“Well, it was never much of a home,” says Itachi, “Though I do wish it was us who did the burning.”
“Itachi,” I growl.
“What?” he asks as Sesshomaru walks up next to him and nuzzles his neck.
“Never mind,” I respond. I know he's right. That place was never a home, but a prison.
“The main house has been ransacked,” says Neji. Sango is next to him. Her face is grim and she's carrying someone.
“There was only one survivor, Hinata,” she says. “Poor girl.”
“Hinata!” shouts Naruto and he runs up to her. She cringes at the sight of him.
“He..e.e.y, Nar…u…to,” she stutters.
“Let's bury the dead,” says Iruka. “Let's split up.”
~Many hours later~
We buried everyone that was dead. Those who were on the brink were healed and sent to other villages where family members are.
“That's the last of them,” says Naruto. He wipes his forehead and drops the shovel. He and a few others collapse on the ground.
“Good jobs, young ones,” says Kaze. He pets Iruka who is blushing all the while.
Sesshomaru is petting Itachi who is comforting Sasuke. Sasuke and Naruto are very upset over burying Sakura and Lee. Well, it was interesting because the two didn't really like Sakura anymore, but she was their teammate.
>>>>
“Mommy!” shouts a voice from the kitchen. “Uncle Hojo said a bad word.”
“HOJO!” I scream. “You better not be teaching them new swear words.”
“Mommy,” says a voice as my kimono is tugged. “What happens next?”
“Yeah, auntie Anna,” says another child. “What happens?”
“Uhhh,” I stammer. “We all live happily ever after?”
*Sweat drops and eye rolls. Some snickers*
“Fine,” I pout. “Kagome told her mom about Naruto and Koga. Her mom freaked, but settled down and accepted it. Kagome had a child within a year: Midoriko. Sasuke moved with Rin and Shippo to the house next door so my mates and I had our space. They had two kids…you and Susan. I also gave birth to two wonderful children: Karasu (puffs out his chest) and Molly. Itachi and Sesshomaru went back to the West. You do know them. They visit us twice a week. Let's see…Iruka and Kaze mated. Neji and Sango got married and just had their first child. (“You mean Anaya? asks Susan. “Yes, now don't interrupt,” I tell her.) Hinata is working for Kaze and Iruka. They say someone is currently courting her. (“You're talking about Uncle Hojo,” says Karasu. *Eyebrow twitch* “Yes, I am,” I say.) Orochimaru was punished and is now a general for Sesshomaru…”
“Why?” pips up Midoriko.
“He may be evil, but you have to admit he's a genius at strategy and torture,” I answer.
“I heard Uncle Itachi say that he's a good lay,” says one of the children. “What's a lay?”
*Sweat drop* “I'll tell you when you're older,” I tell him.
“Don't worry,” whispers Karasu to the child. “Mama says that all the time.”
“Okay, kids,” says Rin when she joins us, “Time for Lunch.”
“Awww,” moans all the children. “Anna-sama(Mama from Karasu) just got the part about Sakura being buried and how Kagome's mom reacted.”
“You telling that story again?” asks Naraku, who come up and nuzzles my neck.
“Papa!” shouts Karasu as he runs up to Naraku who picks him up.
“Where's Molly?” he asks.
“With Hojo “cooking”,” I respond and pick up Midoriko as Rin picks up Susan (who fell asleep).
“Well, you got one thing right,” says Gaara slyly as he also joins us and picks up Leon (brother to Susan, just to let you know).
“What's that?” I ask excitedly.
“Everyone lived happily ever after,” says Naraku as he and Gaara nuzzle their marks.
We joined everyone in the living room.
“Okay, people,” says a man, “Annnnd SMILE!”
“CHEEEZZZEEE!” says a bunch of voices as the flash goes off.
 
And you know what…We did live happily ever after.
 
~~~~~
Kuso - Shit
Aishiteru - I love you