InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Pure of Heart ❯ Welcome to Ouran ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WOW!!!!!! I got 31 emails in one day from Fanfiction. I got home from school and I had 15 and I'm like OMG!!!!!! So anyway thanks to all of you who reviewed added me to your story/author alert, and favorite story/author. It made feel very happy and it made me want to update faster so here is your guys' reward.
 
Disclaimer- I don't own either of them
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
Last Time- (AN since some of you didn't understand what was going on I'll just write a summery of the last chapter)
Shippo and Kouga were in Mr. Suou's office and work for Kurama-sama. Basically all demons that have a semi-important role in the anime are famous in so way shape or form. Also Kyouya will tutor Kagome and the Host club will escort her around for about a week. (PS the hoe that must not be named is Kikyo I mentioned it last chapter)
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
Welcome to Ouran
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Day School Starts
 
“Wake up Kagome,” her mom poked her with a stick knowing how she responds to waking up early. Kagome rolled on her side muttering something about stupid man-eating bunnies (AN Hahaha Monty Python and the Holy Grail). Sighing her mother went to her last resort she pulled out a tape recorder that she had use one when Inuyasha was here. She pressed the button on the side and out came out, “Wake up wench I want my breakfast.” Kagome instantly sat up and yelled, “SIT!”
 
The half-asleep Kagome was confused; Wait Inuyasha isn't here, then who said that in Inuyasha's voice? “Her mom seemed to know what was going on when she said, “Get dressed quickly you have a guest.” Kagome fell back on her bed and muttered, “Bite me.” “Oh and don't forget school starts today.”
 
Kagome sat up and jumped out of bed, “Crap, crap, crap, crap,” Kagome yelled. She jumped in the shower and took a 5 minute shower (AN- that is possible I have done it in the past). Pulling her dark brown hair up into a half-ponytail she flicked on mascara. She put on her uniform in record time. “Thank you Kami,” Kagome said, “For letting me wear pants to school. I would rather have a play date with the hoe that shall not be named than wear that monstrosity of a uniform.”
 
Crap she remembered someone's here. Hitting herself in the forehead she rushed downstairs almost tripping over her own feet.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
Kagome was stunned. There were no other words for it. “That is for me?” I'm confused again. “Yeah, Kurama-sama didn't want you to arrive at the school on the public bus…. He said it would be degrading to his position. That and people would speak down on you,” Kouga replied.
 
“Am I ever going to meet this guy?” Kagome said. “I mean Kurama-sama.” Shippo bounced up and down, “He said we are to take you to meet you after the Host Club meeting today.” Kagome hit her head again I knew I was forgetting something and for good reason to. I mean who seriously goes to a host club in high school? Okay I can think of a couple people but not rich people.
 
“Oh right…” Kagome said dejectedly, “So what am I going to do at these host club meetings anyway?” She saw Shippo's smile, “OH NO I AM NOT GOING TO BE A HOST I AM A GIRL FOR KAMI'S SAKE!!!!!!” Kagome yelled. “But Okaa-san that's the only way we can get Kyouya to let you stay in the host club without having to pay.”
 
Grrrreeeeaaaattttt…… Kagome thought now I'm dealing with a money obsessed psycho how can my day get better. “You guys better leave soon or you'll be late.” “CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, I am not going to be late on the first day of school!!!!”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
AHHHH!!! That is an accurate description of how the school day started for the pitiful Kagome. Okay I now think Kurama-sama is basically god in the business world. I mean why else is there three bodyguards and the entire host club following me class to class, and I thought this was a host club not a host club with a hostess. I mean there is a girl that kinda looks like a guy dressed as a guy and all these girls are pining after her, Kagome thought.
 
“Hey, Tamaki,” Kagome whispered, “Why is there a cross dressing girl in your club (AN- this is after Huni and Mori have left Ouran and Haruhi didn't completely pay her debt off in the end like in the anime)?” “You can tell?” Tamaki said. “Well over the past year or so I've learned how to tell genders because I've kinda been surrounded by guys who look like girls.
 
Her thoughts on the host club as a whole weren't bad. They were a motley crew, yes but so had she and her friends. You could tell they really supported one another, but man I would be scared if they weren't all together. Tamaki and Kyouya canceled each other's personality the same goes with Hikaru and Kaoru. Haruhi was the most normal and she was the cross dressing one. It might not be so bad hanging out with them. The bodyguards are another problem.
 
“So,” she wondered aloud, “does anyone know why bodyguards are following us?” That's when the twins finally got devious, “Oh haven't you heard there is a rapist around in these parts and Kurama-sama didn't want you to get attacked,” Hikaru said as if saying the sky was a nice color blue today.
 
Kagome just stared at them for a second and shrugged, “Okay.” Now this kinda fazed the twins. They were expecting the average girl reaction which was somewhere along the lines of. “Oh my Kami there is a rapist going around?!?!?! What am I going to do what if he gets me?” Etc, etc, etc. Of course they didn't know what kind of life Kagome had lived. At this point average rapists didn't scare her.
 
Trying to push it further the twins tried to see if she was just playing brave. “And it's a good thing to, because the guy seems to like grabbing girls from plain sight,” Kaoru said. Kagome stared a Kaoru and then turned to Kyouya, “why are these guys really following us?” If it was in the anime there would be lightning striking them down but seeing as this is real life they just really dramatically went into depression. That caused Hikaru to try to cheer Kaoru up which as you can probably guess made fan girls in the hallway really happy.
 
“I have no idea actually.” (AN- I know, I know, when does Kyouya actually not know about something well lets just say that Kurama-sama is more clever than Kyouya and has outsmarted his information squad)
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
So how did you like it I know, I know you all want to know who the hell Kurama-sama is and you'll find out…… next chapter. Remember keep reviewing it makes me happy and update fast.
In the immortal words of some person whose name I don't know `Elvis has left the building'
ScorpieGal