InuYasha Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Love Has No Boundaries ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Has No Boundaries

Chapter 6: Declaration

Huca had been studying them with growing enthusiasm. She bounced out of her chair and ran up to the men practically trampling them. She stood in front of InuYasha, staring into his sunglasses. She walked around him in circles till she was once again in front of him. She winked at him and smiled. "You have a cute butt and your hair is simply amazing."

InuYasha glared at the girl in front of him and blushed when she mentioned his butt. Who was this girl and why on earth did she think his butt was cute? He took a step back but she followed him. He dared a glance at Kagome and found that she was snickering. What was so funny? "It's probably the clothes; she thinks we look ridiculous," he thought.

Miroku glanced at the girl who was now drooling over InuYasha. "Excuse me, miss. Who might you be?"

Huca glanced at Miroku and walked in front of him. "Hey, you look familiar. Have we met before?" She ran her eyes up and down his body, stopping on the wrap on his right hand. She reached out, grabbed his arm, held it in front of her, and studied the wrap. "What's this for?"

Miroku blushed when her hand touched his. "Uh, no, I don't think I've met you before. Hey, don't do that." She started to unwrap the beads. He yanked his hand away from her, quickly re-wrapping them.

InuYasha glanced at Miroku and Huca. "Why don't you ask her what you always ask girls?"

Huca looked at InuYasha, smiled, and got in front of him again. "Why don't you ask me cutie?"

InuYasha blushed again. Kagome couldn't stand it any longer. She thought the whole situation was very hilarious. She burst out laughing causing everyone to turn their attention to her. Ryoko walked over curiously looking at Kagome. "You ok Kagome? What's so funny?"

Kagome looked at her through slit eyes and contained her laughter. She took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm fine. Funny? You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" She glanced at Huca. "Huca, slow down. You don't even know who they are. Let them introduce themselves."

Miroku straightened up. "Sorry about that. My name is Miroku and this," he pointed at InuYasha, "is Inu... I mean George." InuYasha shot him a nasty look, but Miroku just smiled.

"InuGeorge. That's a funny name, but I like it." Huca giggled, grabbed InuYasha's hand, and shook it. She glanced at him and noticed his bright red blush.

He yanked his hand from her grasp, crossed his arms across his chest, and turned his attention to the sky. "If you don't..."

"...mind, could you introduce us to your friends?" Miroku had noticed InuYasha getting mad. He knew the demon was about to tell the girl that he would kill her, so he decided to interfere.

Huca glanced at Miroku. "Huh, oh yeah. My name is Huca." She turned around pointing to each of her friends as she introduced them. "That is Kagome, she has a boy friend, so hands off. Over there is Ryoko, she's sort of weird."

"Hey, who are you calling weird?" Ryoko didn't look too happy.

Huca ignored that remark and continued. "And that is Ayeka. She's pretty nice but her and Ryoko are always arguing." She returned her attention to InuYasha who looked a lot madder than before.

Kagome blushed and looked away. "I don't have a boyfriend Huca. Stop saying that."

"Yes you do. You and Hojo remember? Come on Kagome, give the rest of us a chance to find a guy." She reached out, latched onto InuYasha's arm, and pulled him towards her. "Lets sit and have a talk."

As Huca said this, InuYasha glanced down at the prayer beads around his neck with a sad look. He then glanced up at Kagome who had her hands over her mouth.

Huca stared at him. "What's wrong? Why the sad look all of a sudden?"

He returned his attention to her. "Uh, nothing."

"Good, then come talk to me."

Miroku walked up to Ayeka. "Excuse me, will you bear my child?"

"Excuse me? Bear your what?" Ayeka looked surprised but had a blush on her cheeks.

Kagome knew where that conversation was headed. She picked up a log and chucked it at Miroku. It hit him on the back of his head, and he tumbled onto the ground. "Really, the nerve of him." She said under her breath.

InuYasha noticed Miroku fall and glanced at Ayeka, who was sporting a blush. He then glanced at Kagome and caught the comment that she didn't mean for anyone to hear. Instantly he knew what the priest had done. Huca tugged on his sleeve beckoning him to sit next to her. He glanced at her and sat down with a huff. She wrapped both her arms around his left one and stared starry eyed at him.

Miroku got up, rubbed the bump on the back of his head, and glanced at Kagome. She wasn't paying attention to him. Instead her eyes were transfixed on InuYasha. Miroku returned his attention to Ayeka and noticed that Ryoko was now standing beside her. Two beauties standing right in front of him; this must be his lucky day. He walked up to them and took Ryoko's hands into his. "You are the picture of beauty. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a goddess?"

Ryoko blushed. "Well, no not exactly. You think I'm pretty?"

"Why yes I do. I'd like to get to know you better. Will you bear my child?"

"Ah, your so sweet... wait a minute, are you crazy? I just met you." She snatched her hands away from him and balled them into fists.

"Calm down Ryoko. It was an innocent question." Ayeka didn't want Ryoko to hurt Miroku.

"I'm sorry ladies, I just can't help myself. Every time I see beautiful woman I have to ask them to bear my child."

"You don't have to ask, you know." Kagome had picked up another log and was about to chuck it at Miroku.

InuYasha had noticed the commotion and shook his head. Huca was asking him questions, but he wasn't paying attention to her. He wanted to get up, grab Kagome, and find a nice quiet place to talk with her.

"Are you listening to me? Do you have a girlfriend?" Huca arms were still latched around his.

"Huh?" InuYasha glanced at her and frowned. "Girlfriend? Why do you ask that?"

"Well," she looked at the ground for a second then returned her gaze to him, "I don't have a boyfriend. I was hoping that I could be your girlfriend."

"What?" He looked surprised. "M... me? Your boyfriend?"

"Well, yeah. Why not?"

"Um... Uh," he looked at Kagome but she was just staring at them in disbelief.

Kagome noticed InuYasha looking at her and realized that he was looking to her for support. She couldn't believe that her best friend was trying to pick up her guy. So Huca didn't know that InuYasha was hers, but what did that have to do with it? Wait a minute; InuYasha wasn't hers. Not yet at least. She walked up to Huca and InuYasha. She grabbed his right hand. "Huca let him go. Give the poor guy some air."

Huca looked at Kagome. "Hey I saw him first. You have a boyfriend remember. Hands off!" She tugged InuYasha toward her.

"Huca quit saying that. He is my boyfriend!" She dropped his hand as the realization of her words sank in. What had she just said? She turned away from them and looked at the ground.