InuYasha Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts II: A New Realm ❯ IY: Sesshoumaru ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Iris: Cool choppy chapter that leads up to the next one XD.

***
"Inuyasha..." The hanyou sat up in his sleep and looked around, "Inuyasha."

"That's Sesshoumaru's voice..."

***

"Where'd Inuyasha go?!?!?" Sango cried.

***

"Dammit Inuyasha..." Riku said, followed by Sora, Materia, Sango, Kirara, and Miroku, "What is your mental damage?"

***

Sesshoumaru pulled the Tetsusaiga out of its sheath right as Riku and co. rushed in. Sango and Miroku stared in horror. The full blood demon shouldn't have been able to wield the sword! Inuyasha lay unconscious on the floor, bleeding from every limb, his eyes dead. The battle had worn him out, but his demon blood wasn't present. Sesshoumaru explained that they had a no weapons match, therefore Inuyasha was never seperated from Tetsusaiga.

"Where did you get that arm?" Miroku said, pointing at Sesshoumaru's new appendage.

"Your little friend there gave it to me." Sesshoumaru sneered, "The cute one."

Everyone turned to look at a terrified Materia. She threw her hands up and cried, "Materia make mistake! Materia make mistake!"

"Even if it was a mistake." Sesshoumaru laughed, lifting Tetsusaiga over his head, "It was a very deadly one."

***

Iris: X.x;;;;