InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ In my pants ❯ In my pants ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha was shot by kagome with a shotgun. Then had an affair with Sesshomaru then gave birth to a child named Shippo.
 
Inu baka came back and Shippo shot him with a machine gun. Sesshomaru had a makeout session with Naraku who, it turns out, is gay! Then a girl named Susie appeared and killed Kagome and made Sesshomaru her sex slave.
 
After kagome was killed she was revived by a shard and became Koga's sex queen. She forgot her past life with Sesshomaru and InuYasha but remembered Shippo her beloved child! Shippo ran away after her death but found her in Kouga's cave and was frightened by the sight of his dead mother.
 
Shippo had a heart attack at the sight and ran back to his father and stepmother who he saw having mad sex, which gave him another heart attack and killed him. Another girl, named Lori, came and had a whole group of men following her. They were Hiei, Kurama, Lord Ipollazo, Hotohori, Brian and Johnny Depp (SP).
 
Then Lori had a deformed child with her brother Brian, she tried to poison the child but Brian drugged her before it happened and dragged her in the room to have some freaky sex (love rape). Brian jr. was very knowledgeable about the “ intimate relationship between his mom-aunt and father-uncle” such as playing the song “ physical in my pants” or “Horny in my pants”. He became a “love expert” but was still a virgin.
 
He lost his virginity when he had a threesome with his aunt and uncle, Susie and Sesshomaru. Afterward, Susie succeeded in what his mother couldn't and killed him. When she went to visit Lori and Brian she saw her `wife' killing her younger brother, Brian.
 
Susie and Lori had a sex party with all the men and both had a foursome with three of the men. they got a bit drunk while they did it every where but before that some of them like hotohori they started stripping for both the women AND the men. No one noticed while shippo starred through the window watching them and screaming, “PORN!!!!!!!!!”