InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Miko Youkia Mom ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Fox........~ Kurama sighed, who knew Hiei could be this well....temperamental.
"My half-sister, Kagome Higurashi. She's a miko. Anyways when Youko was young his birth mother was killed. Kagome found him and took him in. She already had Shippo with her. In fact at the time she was still traveling with her shard hunting group. Far different from our small little group. There was Inuyasha a inu hanyou, Miroku a perverted monk with a black hole in his hand, Sango a youkai exterminator, Kilala Sango's fire neko, Sesshomaru The Taiyoukia of the West, his ward Rin, Jaken a toad youkai Sesshomaru's servant, Ah-Un a two headed dragon, Koga wolf youkai who was head over heels for Kags, Shippo who you just saw, And Kagome the heart of the group. She's very protective of me, she must have felt your presence and thought you were attacking. As for Koenma stuff I do believe she went through my mind or Youko told her." Hiei's eyes were huge by then.
*I told her, I didn't want her to go through our minds. She'll yell if she sees anything perverted.* Youko sounded slightly annoyed.
~Should I warn Koenma?~ Youko smirked.
*No, the toddler will find out when 'kaa-san wants to meet him.* the door opened and a black and red splattered Shippo was there. He launched himself at Kurama.
"Youko, momma said that you can't leave with the Grim Reaper till she's done with her shower. And if she gives any trouble simply say the word Tensaiga she'll understand." the kits ear twitched. "Mama's calling my turn in the shower. Oh Youko do you know why 'Kaa-san put a barrier around the property? The grim reaper lady has to walk she can't just pop in anymore. Anyway Ja Ne." with that he bounced out of the room. The door bell rang and his mother's voice called up to him.
"Suiichi a young lady named Botan is here for you!" Hiei was smirking it seemed the kit was right.
"Send her up mother." he called down. Botan walked up the stairs a confused look on her face.
"Kurama why is there a barrier around your house, Koenma called made me come and find out. And we have a mission we need to go."
"I'm afraid I can not leave. My half sister and her son have come and she has forbidden me to leave with out her. Oh and Tensaiga." Botan became frozen, fear emitted off her in waves. This caused both Hiei and Kurama to raise brows. This is where I entered. The grim reaper in a frozen state while my kit was trying his hardest not to laugh. And failing.
"I see as always your curiosity overcame you, little one. Tetsusaiga. Hello little Miss Botan. Time to take me and my kits to this Koenma person. No buts little Miss Grim Reaper or I'll purify you." there were only two things that could kill the soul gatherers or Grim Reapers as they are now called. One the sword Tensaiga my um well brother's sword and two purifying powers. Judging by the fearful look she cast me she knew this too.
*Okaa-san? Why does that word affect her so* I wanted to sigh. Well at least it's my son asking and not the little forbidden child. I smiled at him.
"She's afraid and rightly so. The Tensaiga is the sword of healing, able to save a thousand lives in one stroke. It kills the people that gather your soul from your body and considering she's the Grim Reaper it applies to her too. The only other way to kill a soul gatherer is to purify them. They've been safe from that for at least 400 years when the last one was said to die out. Unfortunately I was erased from any records that would have people looking for me. I mean think about it. If demons knew I was to be a miko when I was just babe then I wouldn't be here. Anyways it affects her also because it's a password. You know to show your relation to the crown." at they're looks I waved my hand. Shippo by then was looking up at me expectantly.
"Okaa-san? Can we go see Fluffy later? I wanna play with Rin!" I smiled gently down at him.
"Sweetie we can go see Fluffy but you can't play with Rin I'm afraid." I was nibbling my bottom lip. I didn't want to tell them.
"But mommy why not?" I sat down on the floor with a plop and looked him in the eyes. He could tell whatever it was, was bad from my eyes.
"Because she grew up and got married. Remember it' been 500 years for her. Luckily unlike most humans she's still alive. But she grew up and got married and had a kid. I checked up on her as soon as I could. She's my niece and your cousin after all. So you'll see her but you can't exactly play with her. I do believe she'd pregnant again." tears were welling up in his eyes and I pulled him into my arms. He was sobbing on my shoulder and I was emitting a soothing purr. I nuzzled him, trying to stop the seemingly endless flow of tears. I was humming gently something that always made my kit feel better. He gave one last hiccup before falling asleep. I smiled down at him and placed a gentle kiss to his forehead. I stood my dress swirling around me. I nodded towards Botan who seemed to understand. A portal was opened immediately and I walk through my head held high. I knew if I tried to leave Shippo behind, he'd start crying and my ... other half would come forth. I didn't want to face those consequences. I felt the Jaganshi enter after me. His looks, mere glances, burned my back. I was fighting it, my other half, and if I lost and it got out hell would pay. She wanted her mate or at least a good fuck. I was still a virgin after applying my will and telling her we had to be mated or married first preferably both.