InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Monumental Garden ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Puffs of air rhythmically passed her lips as he teased her body with nips and light caresses. What felt as if he had multiple hands, rather than the logical two, were sending jolts of pleasure with every touch, every soft scrape of nails against her flesh. It was sinful, delicious and wonderful all at once. Her panting increased in both volume and frequency when the red head's kisses started to travel farther south from her flat, toned stomach. No names had been exchanged, as the heated passion had clouded their minds past coherent thought, their inhibitions had flown out the window at the first touch of skin on skin.

 A sharp, abrupt cry was forced past her lips as a jolt of pleasure and shock ran through her body from the feel of his breath on her thighs. His larger, masculine hands pinned down her hips and his forearms held her silky thighs at bay just seconds before she felt his soft, wet tongue flicker out to tease her nub. It was so foreign and almost embarrassing to have a persons face so close to an area on her body no other had ever touched. The minor discomfort of such thoughts left her mind as another flash of pleasure made her muscles clench.

 He delicately took her clit into his lips and suckled hungrily, causing her to thrash her head as the pleasure bordered on pain, before he lightly bit down, rolling the bud between his teeth. Soothing the bite with a languid lick he drew another moan from the blue eyed girl.

Her heart rate increased as a tight feeling started forming below her stomach. Her thighs desperately clenched as if to break the hold he had on her lower body, but his strength held back the mutinous soft flesh of her legs. His hands had her pelvis in a vice grip as his pace increased, causing her to cry out in pain as the tightening worsened. Her whole being was aflame with desire for this unnamed man.

 Kagome's legs were shaking uncontrollably until her entire body went taut. Her swollen, abused lips formed a  silent scream  as everything came crashing down around her. The need to either close her eyes against the intense feeling of release or let her eyes roll back caused her to shut them tightly.

 Without noticing, the man had crept his way back up her body to rest against her own. Gold eyes accosted her vision before his tongue pushed forcefully into her mouth, slack from shock at the sight of such a familiar color. Her smaller tongue readily fought with his own as, unbidden by them, their hands roamed wantonly across the others body.

 The heady, musky taste of herself on his tongue only fueled her want for the red head. Biting his tongue earned her a small yelp followed by a purr from the god above her. Taking advantage of his minor distraction, Kagome pushed the man onto his back and slid her body on top of his, their mouths never parting from their passionate war.

 Kagome gently took the man's bottom lip in between her small, blue white teeth. Nibbling softly as well as licking the pink outer shell, eliciting a heady moan from him.

 Faster than a normal human's speed, he deftly flipped them so Kagome was then laying on her back, his  arms in the crook of her legs, spreading her to his gaze. Bending his head to her ear, he released a warm breath that sent delectable shivers down her spine, tonguing the shell of her ear. Lining up his staff with her warm passage, he slowly entered her. Feeling her maidenhead, he gently prodded until he was able to slowly stretch it without hurting her too badly. Once the barrier was breached, he gave a sharp thrust, both crying out.
Converting /tmp/phpLNxsO9 to /dev/stdout