InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Stalker ❯ Meeting the Spirit Detective ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow Stalker

 

Devil's Reincarnation

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakasho alright dido!

 

I want too personally apologize to everyone who read the last chapter it was inexcusable my lack, my time and dedication to that chapter then disappointing all of you with that crap. I am very sorry for that and I am asking you for your forgiveness as I attempt to redeem myself by doing a better job in this chapter. I ramble I must admit to all of you and obviously I just kept adding things to continue the chapter. This chapter should be better if it isn't I do accept flames and if you want me to feel pity to warn you I do not and also if you try to be offensive with your flame why do you read it? Or report you yet it is fine if you are simply telling me what I need to work on like many of you have which I am thankful for! With people helping me in my work it helps to make it better. Like when I first was on fan fiction my first review was a flame and now look at it so anyway I work hard to do my best and the jurisdiction you have is taken yet not everybody can like something it is simply a personal take. I apologize if I am boring you but please enjoy.

 

If one person could make history, then one person could change it, even though sadly it could take one person to also ruin it.

 

 

Kagome stood sideways looking to them with a bored expression. Sniper was ready to kill with his look, as he was eager. He was really the forceful type even though it wasn't in his expressions it was obvious to her as she felt the energy he possessed. She smiled at his expression as they stood at a stand hold," So dad, relatives what do you plan on doing?"

 

Her uncle yelled to her instantly," You don't expect us to just stand here and let you through with a few simple words."

 

Kagome laughed as Sniper glanced to them as Kagome whispered," A few simple words all right I'll try it first but don't worry I don't plan on hurting you just yet. Jan ash shah on."

 

With the flick of her wrist a wave of power cascaded over the road right before it hurt the hoard of her family the ground burst up to spikes. Sniper looked outward with interests," What do you call that?"

 

She turned to him," An example."

 

The smoke then cleared as her family stood in fear and shock. The spikes then disappeared as she walked forth," How was that as a few simple words Uncle?"

 

Her family looked at her in shock yet some trembled. She looked around in interest then looked up to see the sun lowering in the sky. She smirked looking down then back to her victims," Do you wish to take part in this party?"

 

He smirked," Sure why not."

 

Kagome crossed her arms as Sniper rose his hand with small glowing orbs in his palm. She rose her hand, which had glowing orbs in the palms. Everyone in the family got in stance as she looked out," I would take pleasure in your death. Everyone in my family is dead and you joining them just bring it on. Does it not?"

 

Sniper muttered to her," Sensui is coming."

 

She nodded," I know he's coming, and he could kill them instantly I know but he won't I could tell he wants to see what I could do. Don't you?"

 

He averted his gaze," If I get to take at least five of them."

 

She smirked," What about you take half and I take half?"

 

He turned to her then put his hand down turning to her with a nod," When the sun sets we attack and deal."

 

She nodded as her father yelled," You have changed Kagome! Cursing your own flesh and blood to their death!"

 

" I'm wearing my flesh and my blood in different than yours."

 

Sniper then chose his targets sending blasts. She turned sitting on his motorcycle watching in boredom. She watched them fall in pain as her eyes reflected the scene in interest as if watching a movie. As they moved closer to fight him Sniper took them out instantly before they moved toward him. At least half were dead as she walked to him," Wow good job Sniper I must give you your props for that."

 

He smirked then dusted his hands together getting back. The rest of the relatives including her father looked to her. He yelled to her," What is with this?! You watch the dead fall with interest. You may be able to handle the downfall of your family but what I just say disgusts me!"

 

Kagome laughed covering her face then looking to him, "tell me if disgusts you so much why didn't you protect them? I mean I've seen you use a powerful barrier before and what is this? You just let them die."

 

Everyone glanced to her father as she put out her hand of power," This could wipe you out pretty easily you know but I want to take my time see what my family could do you know."

 

They ran to her as she stood there. She looked to their eyes as they then fell blood came down their eyes, noise, and mouth it was some sort of circuit break as she triggered a outbreak of fear causing blood. She looked up to her family," That was easy."

 

The next group came as she recited the same spell before. They were stabbed with the pricks of the earth and broken her father was spared in between the spilling of blood. A spill clashes his shirt as she grunted," Eww."

 

The spikes then disappeared as her father stood their blood over his face and clothes, as he was stunned. She walked to him over the blood and dead bodies. She then whispered," I told you didn't I, this is my flesh and this is my blood unlike all of you it's inside my body and not pouring out like a river."

 

He then narrowed his eyes grabbing a dagger trying to get her in the neck yet she disappeared into the shadows. Her voice transpired through his head," Nice try dad I thought you used to be the strongest what happened did I miss something?"

 

He then looked around yet she was gone. She then whispered," Kill yourself dad it's not like you're going to live that long with me here."

 

She then appeared before him holding the dagger," Look into my eyes dad."

 

He turned right that the moment taking the dagger and with a swing he fell to the ground. She put him in a trance and hypnotizing him to finish his own life. She turned from the dead bodies and walked toward Sniper with a satisfied smirk on her face. He looked to her," I think you've outdone yourself."

 

She put a hand on his shoulder," Thanks but couldn't of done it with so much satisfaction without you there."

 

He grunted smirking as she sat on the back of the bike suddenly there were applause. She looked behind her to see Sensui standing there with the others behind him," Amazing Destiny that was impressive no doubt. I was amazed."

 

She nodded," Thank you for your kind words but how long were you there?"

 

" Since the beginning I was impressed with your team work with Sniper also maybe you two should work together all the time."

 

They looked to each other shrugging as she looked to the darkening sky. Kagome then spoke," I'll send us all back to the cave I would like to meet these other people you spoke of."

 

She then shut her eyes as the shadows enveloped her and they were pulled down. Sensui and the others followed in the disappearance as they made it to the cave. She stood with the others in front of the cave as they begun to walk in. Kagome continued walking when she looked back to one of the people. She moved to walk next to him," Hey Seaman right?"

 

He nodded," Yeah, and you're Destiny I think that Sensui takes a liking to you."

 

She shrugged," Maybe but why are you here? You ought to have friends around here."

 

He stopped," Friends no such thing."

 

She stopped as he walked past her. She stopped there as a voice came behind her," What are you doing?"

 

She stood there," Meeting my teammates."

 

Kagome glanced back to Sensui then smiled," So who am I to meet again?"

 

He led her deeper into the cave as she followed with interest through the cave. Kagome continued on she felt a certain power source. She stopped," Is that the demon tunnel I feel?"

 

He nodded," it is feeling strange doesn't it."

 

She rose her eyebrow then nodded," I won't disagree with that ideal figurative speaking."

 

She then continued walking as he smirked," You're a good student aren't you?"

 

Kagome laughed," In English in a sense until I left here and there for demon hunting. I had friends who were demons and such and then it ended with a snap. I am guessing you've heard of my school record."

 

He nodded," Yes you have a record of sicknesses that I see were fraud. Then school was nothing as she ditched and skipped when your demon hunting days ended."

 

She nodded as Sensui stopped this time before the opening where the demon tunnel grew a man in a boat was under it somehow opening it. She walked forth," Amazing."

 

Sensui nodded leading her toward the tunnel. She walked with him in a drawing feeling. She then stopped her glowing hand came out as she narrowed her eyes," Is that man opening the portal with a spiritual meditate power?"

 

He nodded," Does that have an effect on you Destiny?"

 

She swallowed," In a sense it gives me a boost in my power yet my soul has been stolen repeatedly and could tug on my soul also."

 

"Interesting."

 

She rolled her eyes standing up," yeah."

 

With Hiei:

 

Hiei was circling around Kagome's house curiously. He rang on the doorbell five times but there was no answer even though the lights weren't on he was curious. He jumped the open window and looked around continuing in. He looked around the room then down to the whole house. It was an interesting fact that everything was so sorted. He continued around then reverted back to their earlier argument. He shook it out of his head then again began to look around.

 

 

 

Okay I hope that was good and I am sorry for the gruesome effect thing with the family fight. Also does anyone know that dude's name? You know the guy who tried opening the portal with the sea greenish hair. Please tell me I sort of forgot. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

 

CHAPTER PREVIEW:

 

" Sensui come look here," called Game Master in shock.

 

They walked to the TV carefully as she leaned on the back of the couch. She watched the TV as the news caster spoke," Police found a massacre on the outskirts of Kyoto. The victims were of the Higurashi clan. Recently also there was a death leaving Kagome Higuarshi the only one left. 18-year-old Kagome is now though also missing to anyone with this news please contact your local Police Department. Kagome is also in line for her father's company."

 

They turned to Kagome as she watched intrigued," Cool I'm on TV."

 

Sensui and Game Master that laughed as she stood up," Oh damn I forgot about that blood, be back I need to run to my house."

 

Gourmet turned to her," What about the police?"

 

She winked to him smiling," I can dodge then easily I am after all a master of disguise."

 

She then began to walk away with Sniper and Seaman following behind her. She turned to them raising her eyebrow," Following me?"

 

They shrugged as she continued on amused. She then disappeared with them into the shadows.