InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Passion, Raw Love ❯ Sweet Passion, Raw Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweet Passion, Raw Love
 
Disclaimer: Don't own.
 
Note: Ok this is a one-shot. I'm going to do my first lemon scene to try and figure it out. I've never done one but have read many and have a basic scene in my head. This is Hiei/Kagome! Please tell me what you think and anything that I could improve on writing lemons.
 
Warnings: Lemon (duh…), a little bondage. That is all.
 
They lay on Kagomes bed in her 2 bedroom apartment in Tokyo. Hiei sat on top of her straddling her legs. His hot mouth burned kisses down the column of her throat. Her hands were handcuffed to the bed post, eliminating any chance of touching her lover for now. She arched into his touch, a ragged moan escaping her red abused lips. He made his way up her again, his naked flesh sliding along her with the help of the thin sheen of sweat that had formed when they began. He licked up her ear, gently nipping her lobe every once in a while. She arched again, her large breasts pushing against his chiseled chest creating sweet friction. He grabbed her mouth in a searing kiss with his own, demanding entrance with his tongue.
 
Once again he broke free, his mouth trailing blazing kisses. He latched onto a nipple nicking it then soothing it with his tongue, bathing it and suckling on it as if her were a newborn, and until the nipple was hard. His other hand squeezed and gave attention to the other breast, holding her nipple between his fingers giving a small tug. He switched breasts, all in the same time at looking at her face.
 
Kagomes head was to far back into the pillow to care. Her eyes were shut in ecstasy, her mouth forming pants and moans for more. Her bound hands could do nothing to stop the stop the feelings of fire he evoked on her body. Not that she cared. “Hiei…”
 
As he heard her say his name, broken and ragged he knew he should continue on. Licking a trail down her flat stomach, tracing her curves, he only stopped once for a little dip in her naval. He was soon at her center, her pussy already juiced up and ready for the taking. Sticking his nose in her folds, he sniffed and was delighted at the smell of Kagome. Passion fruit and sakura blossoms added with his own scent of pine and cinnamon from previous activities. He brought his mouth closer and gave a tiny lick at her clit.
 
Kagome let out a small scream, tugging on the cuffs to try and let them go. She wanted-no needed to feel him in her and god damn it he wasn't moving fast enough. Life wasn't fair sometimes. Her train of though stopped as he gave another lick and she immediately turned to putty in his hands, or in this case mouth. Hiei smirked smelling her grown frustration and desire. He licked and nipped at her clit a few more times before, moving to her hole. He thrust his tongue in as far as he could get it, listening as Kagome screamed and panted his name. He removed his mouth and Kagome whimpered at the loss, not before he plunged a finger in her. No matter how many times they fucked she was always as tight as a virgin. Adding a second then soon a third, he slowly brought her to a climax. She screamed his name once again, as her juices leaked out. Hiei lapping them up like an unfed dog, the flavor of honey.
 
She lay there boneless for a minute as Hiei came up and undid the handcuffs. She kissed him hard, tasting herself in his mouth. She roughly pushed him back her taking the dominance this time. Hiei's face showed annoyance until she started to do the same thing her had done. Kagome trailed kisses down him, playing with his small nipples, and getting them hard, just like he had. She explored with her tongue every crevice and muscle on his chest. She too dipped her small tongue in his naval. Hiei was panting and moaning and they hadn't even gotten to the good part yet.
 
Kagome sat in front of his large erection. It took only half of it to deep throat her, and was wide enough to fill and stretch her mouth and other places… She licked the tip, earning a strangled gasp from her lover. Her hair hid her from view as she took him in her hands working on what could not fit into her small mouth. She bobbed her head, and lightly sucked on the tip. She ran her tongue on the underside then she started to hum. Hiei was in pure bliss as she worked his cock, his hands held tightly in her hair. Her other hand started to gently massage his balls as she lightly dragged her teeth upwards. She took him out and lightly nipped the tip and licked his slit. That was it for him. Looking straight into each others eyes Hiei exploded. His cum spreading all over her face and in her mouth. She swallowed the sticky fluid that was in her mouth and lay down on the bed again.
 
Deciding to put on a little show for the apparition, she took her hand and cleaned some of his cum of her face. She moved her hands down her body gently squeezing her own breasts then playing with her clit. Hiei was entranced as he watched her, his hard on raging even more. He grabbed himself gently stroking in time to her finger fucking of herself. She exploded once gain him at the same time. Flicking some juices up with her finger she added hers to Hiei's and tasted it. Her eyes closed as she smile. They tasted so good together.
 
Hiei was more than ready to fuck her. Going in front of her he pushed his cock in. Once again she arched as her set a slow pace. After encouragements of faster and harder, Hiei was riding her like a bull. He pulled out until his tip was at her entrance then slammed right back in. It didn't take long for them to orgasm again as Kagomes blunt nails were scraping into his back. She screamed his name for the world to hear, as he ground out her own. They fell to the bed in a heap of sweat tangled limbs intent on getting some sleep. Hiei rubbed the hair out of his beloveds face. “I love you Hiei” she murmured in her sleep. Although he would never say it aloud he was free to think it. I love you to Kagome.
 
Ya so tell me what you think. Good? Bad? Not really your thing… Just review and tell me please!