InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Time Warp *Revised* ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
So sorry that I’ve taken so long on updating, I’ve been pretty darn busy with classes, my stupid physical therapy, and what not. So I’m a little bit… Not wanting to write..? Procrastination! That’s it; I’m procrastinating. So here’s the next chapter and I really hope you enjoy it… if not, I’m very sorry. Leave any comments. If I’m forgetting something, please tell me!


Kurama’s Pov

I felt bothered staring up at Lord Sesshomaru’s castle. It was tall, majestic, and it looked the same as it did in the future. He himself was a rather stiff person, and it was as awkward as it could be. I cleared my throat as we waited for him to return. Sango and Hiei stood next to me waiting patiently as they could, but they weren’t exactly patient people. Behind me, Yusuke and Kuwabara ran around each other playing tag with Shippo. I felt a small smile tug at my lips while watching the innocence of it all.

“I feel that the journey will be a dangerous and long one, perhaps we should plan our steps carefully. What do we know so far?” I asked. Yusuke shrugged and Hiei snorted.

“Youko is dead in this time, so we do not need to worry about running into him. Kurone is at the wolf’s den, Miroku’s getting it on with Botan,” Yusuke paused and grinned at the pair who sat in the air on Botan’s oar. They lit up like Christmas trees before Botan suddenly disappeared letting Miroku fall on the ground.”

“Pervert!” was heard before Yusuke smashed into the ground and sprawled out. Kuwabara continued, “Loriden went south, he uses shadows and dark powers, he doesn’t control the dream realm yet, and we need to beat Loriden at his own game, we can’t let him get out through the shadows. Argath is a shadow fox, right? If we have him, he can block out the shadows from Loriden’s access.”

“That was…” Sango started.

“Very astute of you…” I finished in astonishment. Kuwabara blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Thanks! I told you I wasn’t dumb Urameshi!” He yelled at Yusuke who laid on the floor staring at Kuwabara.

“Yeah, you’re finally smarter than a fifth grader.” Yusuke muttered before jumping up and avoiding Kuwabara’s stray attacks. Yusuke laughed as he danced around him, avoiding every punch. I shook my head and turned my head as Sesshomaru approached with Argath. I opened my mouth to fill him in, but he raised his hand in a motion to remain quiet.

“I already heard your plan. It proves to be slightly useful and rather impressive coming from such a fool.” There was a sound of indignant disagreement before an icy glare silenced the voice.

Miroku stood and dusted himself off and with a bright charming smile he opened a portal.

“I believe we are planning to head to Lord Kouga’s den first?” he gestured to the portal with his arms and invited everyone to walk through. On the other side, Kouga approached with a grin.

“Where’s my woman?” He asked, before a woman slapped the back of his head.

“Kouga! You know for a fact she’s not your woman! Your mine, remember? Or should I remind you of that again?” She asked seductively. Kouga looked down at her with a grin and nipped at her nose.

“Not now Ayame… as soon as our company is gone we can talk about punishment.” With a wink he turned to us all.

“Who the hell are all of you guys? Where’s Inu-trasha?” He asked with a snicker.

“My pathetic brother is dead. He attempted to kill Kagome.” Sesshomaru answered first. Kouga growled low before meeting my eyes.

“Where is she now?” He all but yelled. I sighed.

“She is dead. However we can save her, we need to kill a man named Loriden. She was killed by him in her era, and we need to kill him before that can happen. Kouga’s eyes narrowed.

“Then what the hell are we still doing here?” Kouga asked. Sesshomaru cleared his throat.

“Kouga. We are here to gather your aid as well as Kurone’s,” Kouga looked at him in surprise.

“How’d you know he was here? He’s been grieving for his partner.” He asked in suspicion. I laughed and gave Youko control.

Youko flexed his claws and swished his tail back and forth. His ears twitched and his nose breathed in the clean air.

“It’s been so long...” He whispered. Youko turned his eyes to Kouga before giving him a toothed grin.

“And so I am here.” I sprinted past him to go see Kurone. Through the many trees and rocks, up the rocky mountain, and through the raging waterfall into the cave was Kouga’s tense pack, and a depressed fruit back. The wolves crawled close to him as they snarled and bared their fangs. Youko growled out a warning.

“I have come for Kurone.” He said with a sly grin. Kurone’s broken violet eyes met mine before they turned into shocked violet eyes. He sputtered,

“Youko? What? When? Where? How? YOU!” He jumped up and leapt at him with a confused happy grin. His legs wrapped around the kitsune’s torso. Kurone’s hands pushed Youko’s shoulders down as his wings flapped in excitement.

“Youko! Where have you been?! How dare you just disappear and trick me like that!” Youko flipped them around and glared back with a happy grin of his own.

“You did it to me first!”  Kurone snorted and flipped them over again.

“Kagome saved me! She’s such a beautiful creature!” He purred happily. They flipped again.

“I know she is! She’s my mate to be.” He bragged, “And since when have you purred? You better not be thinking about her like… that!” Kurone laughed.

“I don’t know how you managed to snag her, but where is she?” He asked as he sat up. I looked down in irritation and shame.

“She was kidnapped, killed, and I’ve come to the past to save her.” Kurone blinked.

“Wait Youko, are you telling me that you did die?” Kurone asked crestfallen. Youko frowned.

“Sort of, I'm an avatar now. I'm from Kagome’s time.” Kurone blinked at me and frowned.

“That means you have to leave me again.” Kurone pouted. I spoke up from our mind,

‘Tell him that we’ll see him soon. Tell him we need his help now. The others are approaching.’ Youko snorted.

“Kurone, I needed to come get you to assist us in saving Kagome.” Kurone blinked before grinning and grabbing my hands.

“Worry not my future best friend! I shall assist you in saving Kagome so that you two can get back to acting like rabbits!” Youko laughed before grinning. I felt myself blush from inside us.

‘perverts.’ I muttered’ Youko grinned and began to flirt with Kurone.

“You know Kurone… If I didn’t have Kagome to get to, I’d be all over you, I haven’t seen you in so long, let alone be with you…” He drawled out. Kurone’s eyes sparked as he began flirting back.

“I know my love! It’s such a shame that she is such a heart squeezer. Of course I wouldn’t mind sharing, we could make it work.” Youko leaned in closer until their noses were touching. I started to panic when everyone else was standing at the entrance to the cave.

‘No Youko! Don’t you dare!’

“I could just kiss you right now…” Youko trailed as his lips began to descend.

‘No! What about Kagome? Everyone’s here. I refuse to share her! Dammit! Stop right now or ill never let you have control with Kagome again!’ Youko immediately stopped and blinked.

/Never?/ he asked. I grinned.

‘Never.’ I finished. Youko pouted but looked at Kurone.

“I'm sorry Kurone, but it seems my counterpart isn’t agreeing with us.” Kurone threw his hand to his forehead and sighed in ‘dismay’.

“How unfair life is for our kind!” I sighed dramatically.

“I know, well my not so love, we should greet our allies.” I turned and offered my arm. He grinned and we stalked up to the gaping and irritated group.

“Hello.” Youko smoothly spoke with a soft layer of ice over it daring anyone to question him. Yusuke burst out laughing and Kuwabara joined in. Youko turned his nose up in disgust. He narrowed his eyes and let out a small snarl. They immediately stumbled backwards.

“We should probably rest for the night, it’s almost dark out.” Kouga spoke up.

“You’re all welcome here, well, except for the two morons on the floor.” They sputtered before he laughed and entered the cave with the red headed wolf, named Ayame.

“We leave at the crack of dawn, get some sleep.” I spoke before leaving into the fresh air and into the woods. Pondering the only person that was not where she should be, right by my side.

AUTHOR NOTE:

I know it’s not much, so I’m sorry, but I thought you’d appreciate something, even if it is small! I hope you liked it! ~ Angeline

Converting /tmp/phpb4i46B to /dev/stdout