InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wish I May ❯ Warnings ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: OK, did you ever get bored and watch the spanish channel? Its pretty fun. "Batman y Robin" (LOL!) was on Telemundo! hahaha! I know like 10 words out of what they are saying, lol. And late night Food Network is somewhat entertaining too...

Sooo... last chapter not so good? I didn't get any reviews so I'm guessing you guys didn't like it? Any suggestions?

Sorry this one is so obnoxiously short.



Chapter 9


He could feel the Taiyoukai's presence approaching quickly. He was surprised he didn't get here faster, but then knowing the chain of command, it didn't really surprise him that much after all. Yusuke would have gone to Koenma after Youko left with Kagome and her kit. Then Koenma would make Yusuke calmly explain what was happening (which could take quite a while, knowing the detective's temper) and then Koenma would have to find Sesshoumaru-sama.

Sesshoumaru glared down at the kitsune, noting the subtle changes in his appearance. There was something off about this youkai, Sesshoumaru knew. Yes, he was aware of the kitsune's death and escape into Ningenkai. But something went strange as the reborn kitsune grew. It was far from a perfect magic, only an extremely powerful youkai could pull it off, and though strong, Youko had performed it in haste. The intended result was that the being performing the magic would simply be reincarnated into a human body, and then when the body matured, the youkai's power would become dominant and would alter the body to once again become that of a youkai.

Sesshoumaru made it his business to keep track of Koenma's toys and knew that the Reikai Tentai had all graduated from school years ago, the kitsune had even completed a college degree. So the question was: Why did he remain predominantly ningen? And how did he transform back and forth from ningen to youkai? Yes, something was definitely off about this kitsune.

"Urameshi seemed quite alarmed." Sesshoumaru stated.

"Hai." Kurama lowered his eyes, ashamed that he had failed to hold Youko back.

"You were all warned to keep the miko out of your business."

"Hai."

"Explain what you did not understand."

"I tried... you know that I share this body with a kitsune youkai. I am normally able to keep him under control, but... he has taken a liking to the miko Kagome."

"I intend to find just what is wrong with you, kitsune." Sesshoumaru narrowed his eyes at the boy, considering something. "I think you may be good for the miko though. However, if I find you have caused her harm, consider your stolen life terminated."

Kurama was about to defend himself to the Taiyoukai, but suddenly found himself left alone in the night.