InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 36 Erotic Feudal Tales ❯ Blame it on the Moon ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Blame it on the Moon
 
Kagome stood in the back yard of her house, gazing out into the night. She hugged herself tightly, as a cool breeze ruffled her hair. The trees sighed, and she echoed the sound as she waited hopefully. InuYasha had left three days ago with Miroku, and she was feeling lonely. Sango and the kids were always there for her, and she loved them, but coming home to an empty house at night was hard…

In her mind, Kagome saw her glorious hanyou - his beautiful, lean, muscular body which she loved to caress. The smell of him, like the forest on a summer day, was something she cherished. The way his golden eyes sparkled when he looked at her was so dear. And oh, the sexy sounds he made when they made love!

Ducking her head down and closing her eyes, Kagome absently pushed some hair from her face. Looking up again, she saw a glimmer of silver in the full moonlight. Her eyes eagerly opened fully, seeking more. Yes, the whole figure came into view - his shining hair swinging and his unmistakable fire rat. Just as a smile of delight crossed her face, she saw him bound towards her in a flash.

“Eep!” Kagome squeaked, and then laughed as InuYasha picked her up in a bear hug and swung her around.

“Miss me?” InuYasha asked, smiling, as he set her down.

“Oh yes,” Kagome responded. “You know how much I missed you.”

“I do?” InuYasha replied, a slow smile spreading on his face, his white fangs catching the light of the moon. “I bet I missed you more…you want me to show you how much?”

Before Kagome could answer, InuYasha placed his lips on hers, and began to kiss her deeply and passionately. Kagome melted, her arms snaking around his neck, as her body tingled in need. He pulled her closer, pressing her hips against him. She wanted to laugh when she felt the hard length of him through his hakama. It almost made her miss the fact that he had untied her obi and was slowly slipping off her kosode.

“Can't you wait until we get in the house?” Kagome finally managed to say after disengaging their kiss.

“I don't want to,” InuYasha said with a shrug. “You look so beautiful here in the moonlight…Don't worry, I will make you comfortable.”

Shaking her head ruefully, Kagome let him take off her clothes before he removed his own. He made a pile on the soft grass, and then turned to her again. Running his hands over her back and ass, he began placing passionate kisses on her neck and shoulders. His cock throbbed eagerly between them, brushing against her belly.

InuYasha sank onto the clothes, bringing Kagome down on top of him. She guided his cock inside her, and her eyes opened wider. Kami, but he felt even bigger than usual! As she filled up with him, she felt stretched to her limit. Something was definitely different here!

“InuYasha….is your cock bigger because you missed me?” Kagome said.

“It's not just that,” InuYasha chuckled. “It's the full moon, it pulls my youkai blood to the forefront.”

`Of his cock?' Kagome thought, as she slowly began to ride him. `Well, he feels fantastic inside me, as always…kami, to think I am this horny after three days without him!'

Little did she know what this night would be like…InuYasha was relentless, his stamina incredible, as they made love though the night. Blame it on the moon…