InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Family's Love ❯ The Encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Starting a new story!SUE ME!!!I noe have to work on three stories:THE BOOK OF ONE SHOTS,A broken Heart and this A Family's Love.

I don't own the cast so you can't sue me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora looked in her magic mirorr of Sight.She was a angel.A good angel.Right now she was looking in the mirorr staring at our favourite Hanyou InuYasha.

"Poor Inuyasha...He has no family..."said a dark shadow appearing out of the floor.Her name Tsuki was dressed in blue and white.

"Wish we could do something for him..."Aurora said sadly.

Tsuki snapped her fingers."Are you stupid?Were Angel's!!We could make do a spell that wil bring back InuYasha's parents!!!!!"

"Yes...but he can also wish that on the shikon no tama..if he could think that..."

"We could meet him and ask him for a wish!!!"

"Yes..i know..."

"Stupid baka!!Were Wishing Angels!!!!!"

"But the shikon..."

"I DOn'T CARE!!Our job is to make people happY!!And were going to bring his parents back!!!!"

"Let the shikon no Tama do it!!"

"NO!!!!"

"YES!!!"

"Can't we just go?"

"Can't we not go?"

"Your hopeless!!!!!!If your not!I AM!!!Besides...the Shikon No Tama is almost completed..."

"FINE FINE!!!!!!"

"YAY!!!I knew you would agreed!!!"

"damn wench..."

"HEY!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N:There good people!^___^There gonna be staying with the Inu cast!^.~)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe the quest is almost over!!Just two more shards!!!"

Kagome cried.

"Better yet...Naraku is dead!!"Sango said happily."But I'm very disturbed at that.."she pointed at Miroku who was acting like a maniac.

"THE CURSE IS GONE!!I BLESS GOD!!!!!"

-_-;

A few meters away...InuYasha was sitting on top og his tree thinking.The quest is almost over..I just need the shards from Kouga's legs and voila it's done...But what do I wish for??Kikyo's dead...Kagome??Well..I love her but not told her yet...WHAT DO I DO?!WHAT DO I WISH FOR!??

InuYasha was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw...Tsuki and Aurora standing there.

"InuYasha!May-"Tsuki said.

"WHo are you?And why do you know my name?"

"...Well...me-"

"She is Tsuki."Aurora siad pointing at Tsuki."And I'm Aurora!Were wishing Angels!!!And we would like to ask you something!"

"What is it?"InuYasha said suspicously.

"Make a wish!"

"WHAT?!"

Tsuki shook her head."Let me repeat-"

"I know what she said but wish??Wish for what?"

"Do you want your parents to live again?"

Inuyasha froze.His parents live again?That would be good...but...would they still love him?

"I know what your thinking..InuYahsa..Your thinking If they'll love you again?Don't worry they will!!!!"

InuYasha finallyed agree."Okay!I wish For my parents to be alive again and never die!"

Tsuki and Aurora smiled.

"Your wish is granted..."There was a huge light and they disappeared.

Inuyasha looked around."Where are they?"He shrugged."Maybe it's just a dream.He walked back to the otehrs.

(A/N:I could leave it here..but it'll be short..so more longer!^___^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

InuYasha walked in Kaede's hut and sat next to Sango and Shippo.Shippo jumped on tp of InuYasha's head.

"GET OFF SHIPPO!!"InuYasha yelled.

"NO!"

"S.H.I.P.P.O. GET.OFF."

"EEP!!!"he ranned behind Kagome.

"InuYasha!Don't scare him!"Kagome said.

"FEH!Who cares about the brat anyways!"

"SIT BOY!!!!!!"

*THUD*

"Ooohh...He'll probaly feel that in the morning.."Miorku said scartcing the back of his head.

"Shut up monk!"InuYasha said as he peeled himself off the ground.

"Grumpy Today aren't we?"

"I SAID Shu-"He stopped and started to whimper.

"InuYasha?"Kagome and the otehrs said looking at him worried.

"Ahhh..it hurts..."he whimpered.

"What hurts?"Shippo asked and ranned next to him.He gasped.

InuYasha held his left eye with his hand and whimpered.Everyone looked at InUyasha.His left eye started to glow.InuYasha released it and a black pearl began coming out of it.Everyone gasped.In the hands of InuYasha was InuTashio's InuYasha's father's grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That sucked didn't it??I want at least two or three reviews for next part.If not no chappies!!!Now on to BOOK OF ONE SHOTS!Oh...Inu and Sess loves each otehr brotehr way...but nobody knows it!^.~