InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts ❯ A Mother Miko's Instincts Chapter 24 ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Mother Miko's Instincts - Chapter 24
By Majicman55
 
 
The taijiya was one bright shade of red.
 
“I guess I forgot,” said Kagome.
 
Naraku/Oshirimaru had stopped moving, so the group had also stopped…to rest before what they assumed would be a battle.
 
Of course the girls had spotted a convenient hot spring. Kagome really wanted a bath, and she knew Sango would want to clean up so she didn't smell like sex.
 
It was bad enough that the taijiya and her husband had put on quite a show when Kagome called Kirara down, but InuYasha couldn't resist having fun at the monk's expense. Miroku had shrugged it off (although he had struck InuYasha over the head once with his staff), but the taijiya was still mortified.
 
“Forgot what?” mumbled Sango.
 
“Forgot what you two were doing up there when I called Kirara.”
 
The taijiya's eyes got very wide. “You all knew?”
 
Kagome tapped her own nose. “Youkai senses. We were trying to give you two some privacy, but there was another cloud of miasma, and InuYasha suggested I shoot it with a fire arrow...”
 
It was the miko's turn to blush.
 
“…and as Kirara was descending, I remembered what you two were doing…but I h-hoped you were done…b-but you weren't…a-and I…”
 
Sango stared back at her friend. “You're embarrassed?”
 
Kagome sniffed. “I get embarrassed.”
 
“Could have fooled me,” snorted Sango. “Dog-boy over there should be rabbit-boy.”
 
“Oi! I heard that.”
 
Kagome waved InuYasha off and turned to Sango to replay, but the taijiya interrupted her.
 
“What happened to you…to us, Kagome?”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“You used to be so pure and innocent. I used to beat Miroku senseless if he grabbed my butt.”
 
“But you two are married now.”
 
“That's no excuse!”
 
“Yo. Testy, testy.”
 
Kagome looked up. “Oh, hi, Kagura.”
 
“Am I interrupting?”
 
Sango waved for the wind sorceress to join them.
 
Kagura let her kimono drop, got into the water and settled on the other side of Kagome from Sango. “What's she so worked up over?”
 
“I'm embarrassed! Okay?” Sango took a deep breath and continued. “At least you and Sesshomaru hid yourselves in a cloud.”
 
Kagura smiled at the taijiya. “And what makes you think we were doing anything?”
 
“Don't play innocent,” chided Kagome.
 
Kagura hmpf'ed and turned to the taijiya. “Don't get so worked up about it. I've seen what your husband has and I don't blame you for what you did.”
 
“Well, I guess that's…wait a second. What do you mean, you've seen what Miroku has?”
 
 
******************
 
 
“Oi. I don't like it.”
 
“What do you mean, InuYasha?” asked the monk as he scratched at his ear. Miroku wondered if someone was talking about him.
 
“This Sesshomaru also doesn't, as you so quaintly put it, like it.” The Great Lord of the Western Lands paced back and forth by their campfire. I do not know these lands well, although I do believe a number of the wolf youkai tribes once claimed these lands.”
 
InuYasha frowned. “You mean the wimpy wolf's pack came from here?”
 
“Indeed. In fact, this Sesshomaru believes Koga's mate's pack held these lands within the last hundred years.”
 
“That's right, InuYasha,” said Miroku. “They were being hard pressed till Naraku's destruction.” The monk looked around. “I'm surprised there are no signs of their return.”
 
“Power abhors a vacuum, monk,” stated Sesshomaru. “There have been rumors of a power developing in the north. The wolves have an extraordinary sense of self-preservation and may simply be avoiding something that could easily wipe out their whole pack.”
 
InuYasha huffed. “Koga sensed the danger from Tetsusaiga even before seeing it.”
 
Miroku turned to the Great Lord of the Western Lands. “Have you learned anything about this new power?”
 
“Only that it seems to be more…elemental.”
 
“Oi. What's that mean?”
 
“He means,” said Miroku, “that it is a power springing from the earth, itself…like earth, air, water and fire.”
 
“Keh. Tetsusaiga can handle it.”
 
“Indeed, little brother. And if a volcano suddenly rears up and spews lava at you?”
 
“Feh.”
 
 
******************
 
 
“That's how you saw him?” asked Sango. “Because his robe rode up when he slept?”
 
“That's right.” Kagura decided it would be better if she didn't mention how excited she had been from Kagome and InuYasha's influence and what she had done to relieve the tension. “That's all it was.”
 
The girls finished dressing and started back to their impromptu campsite.
 
Sango turned to Kagome. “You still haven't answered my question. What happened to the sweet and innocent Kagome I used to know? It's like everybody's a pervert around here. I've tried not to be…”
 
“San…go,” laughed Kagome. “You've staked out Miroku and practically raped the poor man.”
 
“That was your influence.”
 
Kagome looked at her friend thoughtfully. “All I can tell you is that each time InuYasha and I…do it…it's like it gets better each time.” Kagome heard InuYasha calling her name and looked up to see her mate motioning for them all to hurry up and join them. Before hurrying along, she turned to Sango one more time. “Imagine how you'd react if you knew that each time…every time…you and Miroku made love, it would be better.”
 
Sango's eyes got big. “Every…time?”
 
“Yeah.” Kagome gave Sango a huge smile and hurried ahead to join her mate. The taijiya thought about what she had said, then hurried along to join everyone else.
 
 
******************
 
 
Naraku/Oshirimaru watched as the boiling water shot out of the ground another time. “If only I could control it, it would make a great weapon,” he mumbled.
 
“What was that?” roared a voice from the hole in the ground the spray had come from.
 
The Naraku part of Naraku/Oshirimaru smiled. “I said that with the aid of your great power, I would have a weapon that could destroy those who even now persecute me.”
 
“They persecute you due to your strange appearance?”
 
“Yes, that's it. We'll go with that. They wish to destroy me because I'm different. Sort of like how you, yourself, are different.”
 
“At least I don't have my ass facing the wrong way.”
 
“I hope to rectify that.”
 
“Puff-What-puff-was-puff-that?”
 
Naraku looked down. “Don't worry about it.”
 
“You said you wished my help.”
 
Naraku looked up. “That's right. Can you…control…when that boiling liquid comes out of you?”
 
“Certainly.”
 
“Good.”
 
“It is easy. I am…pleasuring myself.”
 
“You mean you're...?” Naraku grimaced.
 
“You should try it.”
 
“Too much information!”
 
 
******************
 
 
After Sesshomaru and Miroku filled in the girls on the elemental power that seemed to be gaining strength in the north, the group continued their pursuit.
 
“Oi. Are we there yet?”
 
“No.”
 
“Are we there yet?”
 
“No.”
 
“Are we there yet?”
 
“Sometimes you're like a child, InuYasha.” Kagome sighed. “We're getting closer. We should be there in a couple of minutes.”
 
InuYasha waited all of two minutes. “Are we there yet?”
 
Kagome bit her lip. “Would you stop bugging…hey, we're there!”
 
The group came to a halt. There, surprisingly, stood the creature Naraku/Oshirimaru. “Undoubtedly, miko, you have come for the child we still possess.”
 
Kagome glared at the creature. “You will release Aoimaru or I will…”
 
“You will what?” chuckled Naraku/Oshirimaru. “Whatever I do, you plan to kill the poor creature before you.”
 
“P-Poor creature?” sputtered InuYasha. “If you don't return our child, the `poor creature' in front of me is gonna get Tetsusaiga shoved up its…”
 
“InuYasha!” Kagome turned to her mate and whispered, “I remember what this place is.” She looked around nervously. “If I'm right, we are in great danger.”
 
“Just let me…”
 
“No!” Kagome looked into her mate's eyes. “Follow my lead.” Kagome turned back to face Naraku/Oshirimaru. “We are at an impasse. I cannot allow you to leave with my child. You cannot leave without it or we'll destroy you.”
 
“Destroy me? The great Naraku?”
 
Kagome brought her fist up to her mouth. “Cough-Loser-cough.”
 
“What was that?”
 
“I think she called you a loser, loser,” said Kagura.
 
“Yeah…a loser,” repeated Sango.
 
“Nobody calls Naraku a loser! Come here and say that.”
 
Kagome leaned closer to InuYasha and whispered, “Just keep him…it…on the ground. Don't let him get into the air.”
 
“Oi.”
 
Naraku/Oshirimaru smirked and tapped one of his ears. “You forget, miko. Youkai hearing.” And with that Naraku/Oshirimaru rose several feet into the air.
 
“Feh. I'm sorry, Kagome.”
 
“Don't be.” Kagome turned to Kagura. “Oh, Kagura.”
 
“Yo.”
 
“Do you think you could take Naraku for a little…spin?”
 
“A…oh, I see what you mean.” The wind sorceress artfully waved her fan and a small whirlwind began spinning the creature in place.
 
“What do you think you're doing?”
 
“Puff-Fool.”
 
“Do you think you could move him…higher?”
 
“Sure.”
 
Kagome made a motion with her hands. “And flip him over?”
 
“Child's play.”
 
Kagome winced at Kagura's use of the term, but continued. “Just keep him there.”
 
“K.”
 
Kagome walked over to the hole in the ground that had been behind Naraku. She looked into it. “I know you're in there.”
 
“I'm not talking with you. You're evil,” came booming out of the hole.
 
“Me? Evil? Do I look evil to you?”
 
“Well…no.”
 
“Oi! She can be evil.”
 
Kagome glared at InuYasha. “You are not helping.”
 
Laughter came out of the hole. “I get it. You're not evil. The creature was lying to me. I do not like him anymore. Come to think of it, I don't think I liked him before.”
 
“Yeah, he's a creep. So, do you mind if I…?” Kagome made a number of gestures, shielded by her body so that only she and the elemental creature could see it.
 
“That would be fine. Besides, I like the look of that ass.”
 
“Each to their own, I guess.” Kagome turned to Kagura. “Higher?”
 
“Whatever you say, Kagome.”
 
The creature was now a speck in the sky.
 
“Is it directly over the hole?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
Kagome looked up, put one hand at either side of her mouth and called out Aoimaru's full, three names over and over.
 
The creature plummeted at an incredible velocity. As it fell, a cloud of particles exploded from it and formed into Aoimaru. Unfortunately for Naraku/Oshirimaru, who certainly didn't know the laws of inertia, those laws still applied and the creature shot head down till…
 
<FOOOMPPP>
 
Once again, Naraku/Oshirimaru was buried up its ass. Once again, it was upside down.
 
There was an increasing loud rumbling. The last thing heard from Naraku was a voice asking, “Oshirimaru? Not…again…”
 
All that was visible of Oshirimaru was her ass sticking out of the ground with a host of tentacles waving over it. All of a sudden, as the mostly-buried ass began to glow an angry red, the tentacles simply melted away. This was followed by an increasingly loud rumbling coming from Oshirimaru herself, till…
 
<FWOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH>
 
A jet of boiling water shot out of Oshirimaru and high into the sky. Kagome, who was ready for this, immediately erected a barrier so that the boiling water fell on it like rain on an umbrella and rolled off harmlessly.
 
Sango looked in wonder at Kagome. “How did you know?”
 
“Field trip.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Remember those field trips I mentioned? When I was in fourth grade, we came here to see the Shikabe Geyser…the only geyser on the island of Hokkaido.” Kagome shook her head. “Never thought the information would be useful.”
 
Kagome waited till the geyser died down, then turned to Miroku. “Check your hand.”
 
The monk unwrapped his hand. “It's all gone.”
 
Kagome approached the hole in the ground…which was now covered by a rock formation resembling a rather nice-looking female ass. “Are you okay?”
 
“Puff-Yes.”
 
Kagome rocked back. “Whuff. That was a surprise. Let's try this again.” Kagome addressed the geyser again. “Are you okay?”
 
This time a booming voice answered. “Okay. We're okay. We're more than okay.”
 
“Puff-We're-puff-very-puff-happy.”
 
“I have found the perfect mate.”
 
Everyone stared at the geyser which was now mated to the ass.
 
“Puff-He-puff-tells-puff-me-puff-he-puff-comes-puff-every-p uff-ten-puff-to-puff-twelve-puff-minutes!”
 
Kagome stared at the pair for a moment and then shrugged. “Well, each to their own, I guess.”
 
 
 
 
A/N: A little anticlimactic, but at least we got rid of the Naraku part of Naraku/Oshirimaru. Somehow, I don't feel the saga's quite over yet. Look for an epilogue coming soon with hints of a new story. I would really appreciate any feedback on that!
 
As always, please read and review. And, as always reviews = inspiration to write new chapters. Thanks!