InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Another Time, Another Life ❯ Looking For Help ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hi y'all!

I just wanted to give everyone an update on what's going on. I have three papers due this week and so updating isn't going to be happening any time this week.

I lost my internet for most of last week which was why you didn't get the scheduled Halloween update for ATAL. Sorry for that, I'll try to write another one soon.

I do have a couple of questions, requests and a possible challenge or two.

One thing, I was contacted not too long ago about having my fics posted onto a personal site. I, of course, don't mind since I was asked and all. But I felt that I should give a plug to the site because it actually looks really awesome and its very obvious a lot of hard work went into. I'll be putting a link on my profile as well as this update.

http://beauty.eternal-whisper.net/iy.html

I have a huge question/request to make of everyone!! I just started watching the Naruto Anime (I started reading the manga during the summer and fell in love). So for some stress relief I've been reading some Naruto fanfics when I need a break from writing/reading.

I am looking for some well written (preferably R+ rated) Kiba/Naruto pairings. If you know of any (other than Xax on aff.net's most excellent fic Dominance) would you please email it to me?!

Or if you can write, I challenge anyone out there to try and write a good Kiba/Naruto fanfic. I love Kiba, he's one of my favorite characters in that fic and I don't think that pairing gets enough attention (seeing as they both have a bit of wildness in them…dog and fox). Email me if you do decide to write one because I want to read it!!

If you know of any good pictures of Kiba (fan art or just normal pics) I would also be appreciative. I collect pictures from my favorite anime/movies/etc. and put them onto my computer to makeup my screensaver (it kicks some serious butt) and I'm seriously lacking in good pictures of Kiba, I think I have one.

If you know of any good Naruto fanfics or pictures/fan art period that you think I should check out and read, please get into contact with me. I really would be appreciative. I've found some most excellent ones that I'll try to plug at some point. I wish I could write action because I would so jump into the Naruto world.

Oh well, that's about it. Thank you for y'all patience!

Until Next Time…

Scottishfae

P.S.: If anyone also knows where I can find more of the anime episodes please please please email me!! I know www.narutofan.com has bittorent episodes but episodes 82, 84-90 don't work on my computer when I download it and that is a HUGE chunk to miss. If anyone knows where I can get those episodes I would be so appreciative!! THANK YOU!!!