InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Be Careful What Wish For ❯ Confusion ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry guys, but I'm changing the story. Hopefully, it won't take very long. See, what happened was, I kinda forgot how it was supposed to go. I'm changing it to make one that will relatively the same way, so forget what I said. Also, sorry that this chapter is so short. I couldn't think of a way to make it longer. Last, BE SURE TO READ THE SUMMARIES!! THEY CAN BE REALLY GOOD SOMETIMES!! LIKE THIS ONE! I WORKED HARD ON IT AND I'D LOVE IT IF PEOPLE READ IT! Okay,sorry about the caps, just wanted to get my point across...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&
What would happen if I told. How would everyone react? Coldly and harshly with hatred? I decided I should, though I figured I would soon regret it. I swallowed hard. "She... she... I..." I didn't know how to begin.
"Do not rush, child."
"She... she... died... giving... birth... to... me." I said uneasily.
Sango, Miroku, and Shippo said nothing. I saw out of the corner of my eye that InuYasha's fist was now clenched and shaking.
Suddenly, his fist was flat against the ground and there was a loud 'bang'; I jumped. He stood up. "Why the *bleeped* did he tell you that?!" He yelled and walked out the door. I stared at the door confused.
Everyone exchanged glances. They also seemed a bit confused except Kaede who had her normal solemn look. She began poking at the coals in the fire with a stick. "What was that about?" Shippo asked reading apparently everyone's minds since they looked at me. I shrugged; our gazed turned to Kaede.
"Do not worry, Shippo, I am sure things will be clear soon enough." She said, still occupied with the fire. Shippo seemed satisfied, but I thought about InuYasha's answer and everyone's reactions. Who was he? Uncle Sota? Maybe, but I figured out that whatever it was, it was between him and InuYasha. No one else seemed to know about it.
I stared.
It didn't make sense. So, then, did Mom die some other way? I stared at the fire as it danced under the pot. I became distracted by it and thought about it no more.