InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Depression ❯ Patients ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Depression
Patient 1 (Sango)
 
Sango walked into her bedroom and sat on her bed as if waiting for something to happen. Her phone rang but she didn't pick up instead she turned on her shower and listened to what the person on the machine said.
“Sango, Sango! I know you're there now pick up. Come on babe talk to me”
She stepped in and let the water engulf her in peace as the phone rang again.
“Pick this god damn phone up before I come over there and slit your throat!” message after message each threat worse and worse. She got out and dried her hair while heating up some soup. There was a knock on her door and she ignored it as she sat on the couch and watched T.V.
“Sango open the door honey” she washed her plate and turned off the T.V bow her face was no longer so brave. She wiped away her tears and locked her bedroom door slowly she got under the covers and shut her eyes hoping the voice would go away. She opened her eyes not to much later and there he stood now in her bedroom once again. She clenched onto the blanket and curled up into a tight protective ball. Her kitten Kirara meowed at the side of her bed but she didn't move.
“Sango why are you avoiding me? Come on baby you know I didn't mean to hurt you” the voice was cold the words meaningless. She felt his presence nearing her bed and tried to hold back a cry as he touched her leg. She felt the covers being pulled on as he crawled next to her. His kisses smelled of beer and his hands were rough as they removed her clothes. A knife caressed her stomach and it all happened again just like at the party.
Miroku I still love you! She screamed in her mind and a tear fell down her cheek.
 
Patient 2 (Kagome)
 
“I love you…” Kagome stood in the rain watching him kiss her. He looked at her and gave a cruel smile as she ran from the scene of betrayal. She stopped in front of the temple and slid open the doors. She sat next to the old well and remembered the past her happy memories. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a small razor. Her wet hair stuck to her face and her clothes hugged her body as she began to brush the razor over her wrist. The blood at first slowly began to show.
“I love you, I love you” she rocked back and forth dragging the metal harder and harder against her soft skin.
“I love you.” She looked up and saw him, his long black hair swept over his clothes and she smiled at him still.
“I love you…” Kagome fell to the ground the blood dripped onto her clothes as he just stood there watching.
 
Patient 3 (Ayame)
 
She stood at the edge of the cliff. Her red pigtails swaying with the wind. She closed her eyes. I hate you Koga you promised me but…you left me. I hate you my love I hate you I hate everything you do. I hate your smile the way you relax around her. I hate your hands how the only touch her the way they used to me. Your lips the way they long for hers and not mine. I LOVE YOU! Ayame stood her eyes shot open as crows flew past her. She sat down and thought while taking another drag.
 
Every time we lie awake
 
Sango opened her eyes and he was gone, her body ached as she tried to move and the cuts reopened.

After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet
Every roommate kept awake
By every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don't miss you yet
Only when I stop to think about it
 
Ayame stood now closer to the edge, she looked down.

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
 
Kagome opened her eyes to find herself in a white room (hospital)
Every time we lie awake
after every hit we take
every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet
only when I stop to think about it
 
Ayame closed her eyes and saw Koga as they were small cubs before

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
 
Sango held herself and stared at the wall. Kirara rubbed against her ankle and she jumped throwing the small kitten to the floor.

Only when I stop to think
about you, I know
only when you stop to think
about me, do you know
 
Kagome closed her eyes and saw the image of Inuyasha just before she had passed out, his eyes…

I hate everything about you
why do I love you
 
Ayame spread her arms and jumped

You hate everything about me
why do you love me
I hate
you hate
 
Kagome took the chord (the thing that was giving her blood and keeping her alive at the time) and pulled.
I hate
you love me
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
 
Sango picked up the gun and let the bullet out.