InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Different but the Same ❯ In the morning ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews.

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~

+^ 'Different but the Same'

(Chapter Thirteen) +^ In the morning

Sesshoumaru woke up intending on starting the day different between him and Kagome.

He took a bath got dressed then strolled gracefully to his Kagome's Chambers.

' Wait a minute, my Kagome? Well she is not entirely my Kagome . . . yet.' He thought with a small grin.

He came to her door and halted.

' Something is not right.' He entered her room without knocking and seen her there sleeping like a beauty.

He moved over to her side and analyzing the room.

Sesshoumaru noticed that someone's sent was lingering in her chambers from the night before.

Than he looked down at her to find brown eyes staring up at him with in questioning look asking ^ what are you doing in here? ^.

Kagome sat up.

Sesshoumaru ignored those questioning eyes.

Instead asked a question of his.

" Do prey-tell, who was in here before me?" Sesshoumaru spoke in a low sooth dangerous voice that made Kagome go 'eep' before hesitating to answer.

"Y-you see, There wa-was this guy i-in my room when I woke up last night and he-he . . ." She turn away blushing.

Sesshoumaru didn't miss the blush and raised a questioning eyebrow at her and asked her in the same tone but a little softer.

" He what?" He sat on the edge of the bed and left her head up to look at him.

" He called me love and told me I will be his mate." Kagome tried to look down but Sesshoumaru keep her eyes locked with his.

His could feel his blood boil and trying to keep clam.

" What else did he say?" He asked but you could hear the anger leaking out.

" H-he said his name was Rascal-Yin and that he'll be back for me." Her voice was in a low whisper.

But he could hear her just fine.

" Go on."

" He came as a boy and turned into a man."

" Anything else?" He lean father on her and took in her sent.

It smelled like cherry blossom and a fresh breeze, and another.

She shook her head no.

' How dare she lie to me? I smell it on her. That name? His name sound familiar.' Then Sesshoumaru spoke.

" Kagome . . . " He purred her name in a dangerous way, Kagome didn't consider this funny while he was lying practically on her.

" Why did you just lie to me? " He said the words slowly as they came out the same as her name. She shivered.

" W- what do you mean?" Kagome asked the innocence's way she could muster under him.

" You reek of him. He kissed you, touch you, and you didn't tell me. Why?" Those word were the same and Kagome was beginning to tremble under him from fear of what he might do.

Sesshoumaru notice this and started to clam himself down.

Then he realized he had her pinned down.

He let up off of her and sat up. Now angry at himself for losing control.

" Tell me." He said in his normal tone.

" I- I- was afraid you would hurt me."

Then he took her in his arms and held her.

Then the remembering of the name came to him.

" I will not hurt you, but he will."

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~

I'll update the next chapter tomorrow. Don't forget to review.
+^` Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah