InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Different but the Same ❯ The weird dream ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews.

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~

+^ 'Different but the Same'

(Chapter Eighteen) +^ The weird dream

The forest was wet and muddy. Kikyou had been screeching for the hanyou and still, there was no sign of him. She'd been walking in the forest and now there was no signs of any kind, that had Naraku every existence. Then from out of nowhere came a red light speeding right at her.

'No! How can this be? I did not sense it!'

It took and sliced her clay body to shreds before she could even react. Before she was completely gone she thought of one word.

'Inuyasha.'

And then the part of her reincarnations soul flew to its owner.

+^~

The moon light from the outside world shined into a chamber from the balcony. Sesshoumaru was watching over Kagome when a light blue orb came in through the balcony and went pass him and into her body.

At first he stood up with panic. She was still breathing, so he decided to just figure it out when she wakes up.

^;^ Kagome's Dream ^;~


The sky was a beautiful match with the happiness she felt. It had pink, yellow, blue and white clouds. In a field of flowers was a teenage girl. The grass was a fine-looking green hue. She was playing with her hanyou friend. They imagined different shapes of figures in the clouds. Like ponies, elephants, pigs, bears, apples, people, dogs, a house, and etcetera.

There were stunning butterflies in the field and different kind of flora, roses, and plants.

Catching a butterfly she looked up and her friend faded away and the scene slowly began changing dark. "Inuyasha"

She called his name, but there was no answer back.

"Inuyasha." Still, there was no respond.

Looking down at her hand she finds her butterfly turned into a red fire flaming rose. Kagome quickly drops it and everything around her turned into a dark green forest. Tall murky trees and everything was eerie feeling.

Looking up, she finds Inuyasha walking toward a clearing.

"Inuyasha." Kagome spoke coming towards him but he didn't seem to notice or had heard her. A light blue light filled her then vanished. She felt pain but couldn't manage to say much. Not even cry out, but the subside to nothing major. The scene didn't change. Inuyasha stepped into the clearing where another form stood. Light from the moon began to shine down on them.

He tilted the individual's head and brought his head down where theirs lips met.

'Why do I not feel hurt? Well, just a little.' When their heads pulled away Kagome still was unable to see whom he was with.

Then they held each other and began to dance. They were moving in circles like they were listening to music. The couple came to where Kagome was standing.

She moved back. Then they advanced her way again and she took another step back. The next thing she was aware of was that gravity pushing her down. She couldn't really hear if she was screaming are not.

Kagome could feel the air was flowing up from under her body at the pressure she falling. As she descended the wind was beating at her body, but she could barely fill it. Her hearting was beating like crazy; wanting to not hit the earth if there was any ground there. Wanting to not hit the hard sharp rocks if there were any there. When she hit something it was not the hard ground nor the sharp rocks that she though, but water.

It stung her very being. Thinking to herself that at least she felt as if she was suppose to shattered at the impact she made with the water. Down she sacked into the water. Bubbles were coming out of her mouth. Seeing the water in her vision she tried to swim up but her limbs kept giving away because of the fall.

But that did not stop Kagome from still trying. She needed oxygen. Her lungs were burning now. They were stinging. Moving her legs and arms they felt like lead. She tried calming down but it seemed nothing would work.

With her vision she could see a haze figure of peach and white-silver come into the water. She felt her body be grabbed then lifted and placed on dry land. She pushed the extra water out of her body.

Her rescuer was still holding her. "Are you alright?"

The figure asked with a familiar masculine voice.

She nodded her head.

He placed her into his lap and circled his arms around her to hold her close.

"W-who are you?" She asked not wanting to look back because the warmth from his body felt comforting.

His arms tighten around her. " I, Sesshoumaru am your mate. Do you not recognize me?"

+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~+^~
 
+^` Tangerine_Mikan AKA Mala Valvah