InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Everytime We Touch ❯ EVERYTIME WE TOUCH ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Everytime we touch…
 
 
LISTEN TO SONG IN THE SAME TIME. ITS WAAAY BETTER. Everytime we touch is performed by CASCADA
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I still hear your voice,
When you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch,
in my dreams.
 
Kagome rolled around in her bed. She started to cry again. Her Inuyasha, her hanyou…he was gone…
 
“Forgive me my weakness,
But I dont know why,
Without you it's hard to survive…”
 
`I'm sorry, Inu…Koishii, I know you hate it when I cry…' she thought.
 
It wasn't fair. Just when he told her… Just when she knew…They only had one night…
 
(flashback)~ “Kagome…” he said as he held her hand.
 
She was so confused…just five minutes ago he was with Kikyo…Why was he acting like this?
 
“What?” she said as she bit back tears.
“I-I just told Kikyo I didn't want to go to hell with her…”
“Huh…?” here eyes widened in shock.
“Look, I-I'm not good with words…Kags…I - Oh man - I-I love you!”
 
Kagome was taken aback. He loved her? Her Inuyasha?! No way!
 
“You…?” she asked a million questions with a single word. All the doubt flew away when she looked into his amber eyes. They were true. Gods, she had waited for this moment for…ever!
 
“Inu…I love you too!” she blurted out. He looked relieved and a little shocked. Did he actually think she would reject him?
 
He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly.`~(flashback)
 
Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
 
(flashback)~ She shivered at his touch… He was hugging her. Her. Not Kikyo. HER.~(flashback)
And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly.
 
(flashback)~ `She loves me!!' Inuyasha thought, `Kami! I can't believe it!'~(flashback)
 
He suddenly felt way bolder. She loved him! A lowly, disgusting half-breed! He was going to love her forever; and only him!
He pulled himself out of the hug and stared into her eyes, silently asking permission for more. She smiled at him. That's all he ever needed. He cupped her face and swore never to forget the sight before him.
 
She was happy.
 
Happier then ever. He had never made anyone happy. He tried to memorize every trait, every detail of her pretty face.
 
He stopped at her lips. Those lips he had wanted to kiss forever. Those lips he would kiss forever. He inclined his head and brushed his lips against hers.
 
This simple act made them both shiver.
 
“I love you…” he whispered against her mouth before taking what was his, “so much…”~ (flashback)
 
“Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
I need you by my side.

Kagome shivered. She could still feel it. His touch. Oh, how she wanted him back! This wasn't fair! She had lost her only love - not to mention her best friends - to Naraku. Why?! She gripped her sheets, sobbing. She needed him, she had given herself to him, only him. She would never give herself to another. She loved him…so…so much!
 
Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
Her fingers reached for her one of her only memories of him, her - fading - mark. He had marked her! He did love her! She shivered when she touched it, it felt just like his touch, his soft touch…
 
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
 
She then caressed her lips, and remembered the mind blowing kiss she had shared with her Inuyasha. It had felt like she was flying in some oh-so-great heaven.
 
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

She needed him back, she wanted to be with him, always. He said he would never leave her…He promised!
 
 
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
T
hey wipe away tears that I cry.”
 
Kagome felt a warm sort of breeze over her. She knew it was him. She felt her tears being wiped away and she tried touching the mysterious breeze but couldn't.
 
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
She still knew it was her hanyou. She remembered all the times they shared, she knew she desperately needed him.
 
“You make me rise when I fall.”
They needed each other, she was his everything, and he was hers.
 
Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this
to last.
Need you by my side.”

She got out of bed…it was all clear now; what she had to do…
 
Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life
.”
She looked around in her room, and found one of the things she was looking for: Inuyasha's haori.
 
Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side
 
She then wrote a quick note to her mom and brother and changed into Inuyasha's haori.
 
Finally, she grabbed his tetsussaiga. It was now, her time was now.
 
 “Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.”
 
Inuyasha was still waiting at the gates of heaven when he saw her, “I knew you'd come…Ai Shiteru”
~*~END~*~
 
Hehe… was that sad or what…? Anyway, hope u liked it! Its my first songfic. I really liked it. Please review and tell me if writing songfics is worth my time…Bye!! Please review!
 
~ Cause everytimewe touch…~
~IK Obsession~