InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Epilogue:
 
“Mama? Can we go see what Daddy is doing please?” as small little girl asked her mother Kagome. “Why of course we can Aouta. But you will have to be careful; he's practicing with your brother Kahali.” Aouta nodded and Kagome walked her over to the Goshinboku. “Hey sweetheart!” Inuyasha yelled to Kagome. She waved as he walked over to her and gently pecked her on the cheek. He kneeled down and said “And how is my darling little pup doing?” Aouta giggled and Inuyasha lifted her up. Kahali ran up to his mother and tugged on her skirt. “Mother guess what? Dad just taught me how to fight a little!”
 
 
“That's cool. Did you say thank you to your father?” She cooed and Kahali did as he was told. Miroku and Sango then arrived at the Goshinboku, carrying and small baby boy in there arms. “Hello Sango, Miroku. How is little Ukokoro doing?” Inuyasha asked, still holding Aouta. “He's just fine. But I am a little concerned about Shippo. It seems he's fallen for the beautiful Rin.” Miroku sighed and that got him a slap in the face. Aouta and Kahali giggled. “I think Sesshoumaru won't mind a bit now that Rin and Shippo are old enough. He probably wouldn't even notice now that he is helping his mate Kagura get ready for there pup.” Inuyasha growled happily and set Aouta down.
 
 
Miroku and Sango stayed for dinner but left shortly afterwards. They lived in a hut close to them. It wasn't as perfect as the one Inuyasha made by the Goshinboku but it was pretty good for the handiwork of a monk. It was nightfall when they had left and Inuyasha and Kagome's children were already in bed. Kagome sat on Inuyasha's lap outside on the Goshinboku, looking at the stars. ` How am I going to tell the most handsome mate I will ever have…' Kagome thought. She then had the courage to look Inuyasha lovingly in the eyes and say “Sweetheart, I'm pregnant!!”
 
 
THE END……………………….OR IS IT?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well there you have it!!!!! Please review and tell me if I should write a sequel. Check out my other fanfics to if you will!!!!
 
TO MY ADORING FANS!!! (That is if I have any…)
 
Love
Bri Bri