InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Good Kami! What Did I Do To Deserve This? ❯ Lunchroom Beatdown ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Jeez, people really like these fics, so do I! If you wrote one I'd appreciate you
telling me, hai?

************************************************************* *****************
Inuyasha glared at the girl next to Miroku, That's the annoying bitch that rammed
into me this morning He thought. Tuh, I'll show her who's boss.
***************************************************************** **************
Kagome sighed, and sat back to watch the show. After Miroku and Sango
helped her carry her stuff up here, Miroku had asked her to bear his son.
This infuriated Sango, and she proceeded to beat the pulp out of Miroku.
Kagome was just wondering if Sango was jealous, when she looked at the clock.
"Um, you guys? HEY! what time does class start?"
They all looked at each other, then at the clock, then they all ran out the door.
"Damn it, we're going to be late!" Sango huffed.
They were all going to home-room/grammer luckily, so Kagome just followed the others.
They skidded through the door, just as the late bell rang.
"Ahem! Mr. Houshi, Ms. Marren!(a/n:I don't know Sango's last name so I just typed the first thing that popped into my head.)
You're late!" Miroku panted. "I'm-sorry I-was showing-Ms. Higur-ashi-around."
"Yeah"Kagome said "it's my fault. I was eating a doughnut and got powdered sugar all over
my shirt and had to go change, then I slipped in a puddle of water, and bumped into Sango
and we both got lost and Miroku came and helped us."
Sango and Miroku both looked at her, suprised that she would just lie outright.
"Very well then. You may sit down. You are new Ms. Higurashi?"
"Yes Ma'm."
"Go sit down next to Sango then. I will make an exception this time."
**************************************************************** **********************************
Kagome followed Sango (They got tired of Miroku so they ditched him) to the cafeteria.
"Jeez, prep school. With dorms and a pool, yet somehow the cafeteria is just as bad as a normal one"
Kagome sighed "Darn, I was looking forward to the whole tollerable cafeteria food thing."
Sango looked over her shoulder at Kagome. "It's really not that bad, it's the cafeteria itself that's
just normal." "Do they have coffee?" Kagome had left in a hurry and was in serious need of caffeine.
"Yeah." They went into the cafeteria and got in line. And waited. And waited. And waited.
Kagome wanted the line to hurry up, because she wanted to get to the library before her next class.
People are so annoying, she thought. I wish they'd hurry up.
Kagome and Sango finally got to the front, and got their coffee. When they headed back towards the
tables, they heard a comotion. "Ow! Hey! That hurt!"
Oops! sorry shorty I guess you'll have to go back to the back of the line"
Kagome turned around and she saw a small boy on the floor, and a much larger boy
standing in line leering at him. "Hey! leave Shippo alone Kouga!" A girl ran up to the boy on the floor.
Kouga tripped her, and him and his friends started laughing.
"Oooooooo, it's big scary Rin! Aw, she's crying, what a baby!" At this point Kagome was seething rage.
Somthing she did quite well. Sango pulled on her shirt. "Don't mess with him!"
But Kagome was too upset to listen. That jerk had just shoved two kids around
and no one was even paying attention!
She walked up to him and poured her coffee in his face.
"Ow! That hurt bitch!" Everyone got really quiet, no one stood up to Kouga,
He was almost as bad as Naraku and Inuyasha!
"Good! It was supposed to you asshole! Where do you get off shoving other people around!"
"Grrrrrrrrrr.....Do you know who I am!?" "No, and I don't give a rats ass! All I know is
only stupid wimps shove around people who are smaller than them!"
"Grrrrrrrrr... Why you!" Kouga lunged at her clumsily. Kagome dodged easliy
and punched him in the face. hard. He fell down. hard.
Everyone stood back. She just punched out Kouga. That wasn't good.
The best thing to do was avoid her, so most of them went back to what they'd been doing.
Kagome rolled her eyes. "Jerks." She went over to Shippo and Rin, and smiled at them.
"Are you all right?" They looked at her. A second ago She had been scarier
than Sesshomiru. Now she was smiling at them.
"Yeah, thanks, but you shouldn't have done that."
"So?" She held out her hand to help Rin up. "I'm Kagome."
Miroku and Sango came over. "Wow Kagome, you punched Kouga out, I'm impressed.
Will you bear my-" "Miroku......" Sango glared at him warningly and he smiled sheepishly.
They all stood up and Kagome said "Is there anywhere else we can eat?"
"No, none of us can drive"
"I can, and I have a cool car, come on!" And they all walked out together,
all awear of the fact that everyone was glaring at them.
Except Kagome. Cause like she said, she didn't give a rats ass.
################################################################## #######

Like? Hate? Tell me!

I know, I should have put Inuyasha in.
But I'm sick of writing and I wanted to end this fast.
He'll be in the next chapter.
Kouga does fall for Kagome, even though she hit him and it gets funny ~__~

Review! Not until I have 22 reviews will I continue.
And I probably wont post another chapter for a week anyway!

Bye!