InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ hiding amounst the shadows of time pt1: the fight of knowing who we are ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hiding amongst the shadows of time.

Summery: why does it seem that the fates have the most unexpected in mind for kagome. First the well. Then tapping in her miko powers. Then finding out that she as well as her family are...can't tell you that so early. Now with that info an sago on her side they set of to find there trainer and train there powers to the maximum strength, for the fear of the return to the dark lord. What will happen to the two in this crazy twist of a story? I’m not even sure myself. So please just read an enjoy! Remember 5 review and I mean it.


--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
Chapter 7: the ball, the fight and reveal of the dark lord.
(Last time)

"Was I too hard" aria asked

"Nope" April said help kaede prepare dinner

'I hope not, he’s a nice young man, he deserves someone who truly loves him' aria thought with a sigh

(Now)

The castle of the moon was chaotic. The night of the ball was upon them. Most of the guest had already arrived now waiting for the rest of them. Kagome mai and sango sat up in there room getting ready for the ball and chatting while doing so.

"The party is black and white okay, you can have a little color but not much" mai said

"What are you wearing" kagome asked as she put some of her papaya lotion on her arms and legs

"Nothing special just a regular black kimono" mai said with a sigh

"Oh no you won't, we'll give you something else to wear, why didn't sesshouamru give you something to wear or some money" kagome questioned

"Actually he tried to but I said no" mai said wishing she had of taken the money

"Well here this is all we have that’s black and white but it’s a really lovely outfit" kagome said handing her a black camisole top that might stop at her belly bottom and a choice for the bottom. Either a pair of black golden stitched gaucho pants or a black skirt that fell to the floor.

"You know I don't do well with skirts so the pants" mai said as she grabbed the outfit

"Oh and here are some shoes" sango said tossing her a pair of black flip flops

"Thanks" mai said catching the shoes from behind a changing screen

"Okay now make-up" sango said evilly why kagome’s face lit up in horror

"No...No…noooooooooo I hate make-up" kagome yelled as she jumped up and ran

(Down stairs in the ball room)

A loud ' thud ' followed by a woman’s voice saying ' I hate wearing make-up please...nooooo' was heared. A few snickers came then the whole ball room was laughing.

"Sesshouamru who was that" lord Harry asked

"That would be my guest I told you about 2 months ago" sesshouamru replied

"Ah...which one, it would be pitiful if that was a male" Harry said laughing and his wife besides him.

"Oh my that would be embarrassing" lira (his wife) spoke

"No it was kagome" sesshouamru said shaking his head

(Upstairs)

"Hehe sorry...well at least you weren’t dressed yet" sango said looking at the black mark on kagome's shirt

"You ass that was my favorite shirt...now it has black eye shadow on it, it’s a white shirt for god’s sake what were you thinking" kagome yelled

"That it needed black" sango said backing up laughing nervously

"I’ll..." kagome yelled them jumped at her while mai stood next to the screen laughing

(Ball room)

"I’ll show you what needs black how about I add blue and purple to it and your eye" they all heard a woman’s voice scream then another loud thud and some muffled cries. All of a sudden it stopped. They all thought either they killed each other or they were too tired to carry on. To early because not a second later they heard another ' thud' then finally of scream of.

"What the fuck stop fighting your sisters"

"But she started it” two voices yelled

(Up stairs)

"Look the both of you just get ready" mai said throwing her hands up in the air then walking out the room slamming the door behind her.

She walked down the stairs back to here room which in there she put on some silver dangle ear rings that sango gave her and did her make up. pulling her black hair up into a height pony tail some pieces of hair were left hanging to frame her face. Liking what she saw she walked out her room then into the main hall where the ball room was. Sighing she walked into the ball room.

"anounccing lord sesshomaru's ..." the little man tried to say before he was cut off

"Put a cork in it will yaw, I think more than half the people in here know me" mai said wearing a scowl as she walked down the 10 steps to the ball room floor earning gasped. She guessed it was either what she was wearing or what she said. At this point in time she didn't care. She spotted sesshouamru in the middle looking at her with amusement in her eyes.

"Whets so funny baby brother" mai said (that’s right mai is the oldest sibling and his furternal twin, except for the black hair and markings)

"Shut up, let me guess, sango and kagome are at it again" sesshouamru said

"yeah, sango wanted to put make-up on kagome and kagome hates wearing the stuff unless she does it, so they ended up chasing each other around the room falling a few times, then sango spilled black eye shadow on her favorite shirt then they started to fight for real, I wasn't going to do anything until sango pulled my hair thinking it was kagomes" mai said still looking pissed, half the people in the ballroom were trying not to laugh while the lesser have stuck up there noses and talked.

"I hope they don't kill each other" sesshouamru said with a sigh as he waited for kagome's and sango's entrance.

He wouldn't have to wait long because as soon as he said those words the announcer began to speak.

"Announcing lady miko sango with general saun and lady miko kagome” the annoyer said. The whole ball room looked at the entrance as kagome stepped down first. Her tan skin seemed to glow like sun kisses as the light bounce on her. The outfit she wore was the one she picked out in the mall with sango. All white except for the pink flower and gold seams. Her hair had two French braids done up in a twisted bun while her bangs were combed to her left side. The only make up she wore was some lip gloss and pixy glitter that was rubbed in everywhere. Around her neck was golden heart locket along with another golden chain that half the 3 quarter of the jewel.

Sango walked one step to the side behind her wearing the black outfit she had gotten from the mall with kagome. Her black strapless dress flowed behind her and her black beaded bracelets glistened in the light. Sango had pulled him hair up in a neat layered bun but left her bangs alone. She didn't wear allot of make either. Only black eye shadow and lip gloss. Her feet made not a sound as she walked in her black slippers. The only jewelry she wore was a silver chain that held a silver flower as its pendant. Saun was wearing his usual black training outfit, but it looked new an thank the lords didn't smell. Little green dashes were hear and there on his kimono. His hair like always was pulled back into a braided pony tail. His fangs glisten in a smirk as he looked down on his lovely lady tiger.

" lady tiger many of the other demons are angered in here by your arm around mine, and your beauty" saun whispered in her ear, a faint blush appeared on sango's cheeks as she looked up at saun her eyes hinted with anger. Not 3 seconds later she felt his hands reaching further down south on her.

"Pervert” sango muttered as she hit him on the arm. He winced but still grinned

"Why milady is you mad" saun asked as they made there way over to sesshouamru

"We’ll talk later” sango hissed, her eyes flashing dangerously

"Sango I’m sorry, please calm down" saun whispered in her ear

"Maybe I will maybe I won’t" sango said winking at him before following kagome. Saun sighed as he walked to his lord.

"Sesshouamru” kagome said looking over his outfit, he wore his usual clothing but instead of the red sakura blossoms they were black along with his sash.

"Kagome” sesshouamru said hiss eyes hinting with amusement as he took in her appearance.

"Well..." mai said crossing her arms looking at the two

"What?" they both asked

"Oh I give up” mai said throwing her hands in the air once more as she stalked off

"It’s really easy to piss her off” kagome said giggling

"I know" sesshouamru said an faint ' I heard that' was yelled across the room and both people chuckled

"Okay so were is that mob demoness you said would be after you" kagome teased

"Behind you" sesshouamru said, slowly ever so slowly kagome turned around and was faced by 30 different demoness, she turned to face sesshouamru

"Well at least they seem civilized" kagome mumbled

"Wait till after dinner, it’s ever woman for herself" sesshouamru said with pure sarcasm

"Milord Dinner is ready” one of his many servants said an he nodded his head

"If everyone would please" sesshouamru said walking over to the table

"Hey sess, where's rin and shippo" kagome whispered

"In her room, this is a grown-up party" sesshouamru said and a faint ' oh ' was heard. As the room sat them selves at the table. Kagome took a quick glance around the room. Most the women held a scowl on their faces while the rest clung to their mates. The men with out dates were giving her quick glances which caused her to blush lightly. Looking at sesshouamru she still saw amusement in his eyes as he looked down at her...smirking. A scowl appeared on her face then an evil smirk.

Minutes later servants came out caring large platters full of food. What was sat in front of kagome looked like a full buffet. To the left in front of her sat a cup of tea and a cup of sake. In the middle was a plat full of kare raisu with little onigiri balls. To the right of the plat were some sushi and a rice bowl. The sushi looked like yakizakana. The last thing sat down in front of her was an oden bowl. To say kagome was happy was an understatement. Looking up at sesshouamru everyone was quiet. Sesshouamru picked up his chop sticks then picked up a piece of sushi. Kagome moved her foot directly above sesshouamru. He placed it on his tongue then started to chew when he felt pain in his foot. For a moment he let shock cross his face then narrowed his eyes giving kagome sideways glance. Everyone wondered what was going on but shrugged it off as they started to eat.

Sesshouamru looked at kagome again to see her giving off a strait face as she at her oden. Kagome looked up to meet sesshouamru questioning eyes and couldn't take it. Her face was turning red from not being able to laugh. Sango looked over at kagome seeing her red as a tomato. Sango leaned over to kagome.

"Ah you okay" sango whispered, kagome looked at her then whispered

" fluffy-sama is mad...I kicked him" kagome whispered then giggled quietly, that was a little too much for sango to take so when she looked back at her plate she put a hand over her mouth then started to turn red from trying not to giggle loudly. Saun looked lost so sango filled him. Undoubtedly saun couldn't help it. He laughed.

"Something amusing saun" sesshouamru asked

"Ah hehehe no, no mi hehe lord" saun said choking back some more laughter. Sesshouamru narrowed his eyes as he looked back at kagome who was looking out the window and then around innocently. He smirk as he brought is foot to hers. Pressing down lightly then hard kagome gave a small yelp and jumped a little in her seat. All eyes were on her. She looked over to sesshouamru and mouth a ' jackass ' and he smirked. Most of the demoness was growling at kagome because of all the attention she was receiving from sesshouamru.

"Why lady kagome I don't know what you mean" sesshouamru said with a smirk as he took a sip from his wine.

"Be lucky, that all I’m saying besides watch your back" kagome said then started to eat her oden again. After that dinner went on without a hitch after that. Now it was time for dancing. There were still some people sitting at the table talking but most were dancing. All the lords remained at the table while kagome and sango decided to go dance with each other as a way to make up. So there they were. The only two women dancing with each other. They didn't care because they were laughing talking and coming up with there next plot to cause in sesshouamru home. All was going well till a loud crash was heard followed by the sound of shattered glass.

In and instead the male were guarding the females as some thick black thing came into the castle. It was ' him’

"No. no...Not now" they all heard kagome and sango whisper

"It’s him isn't" sesshouamru asked kagome and she nodded her head

"The dark lord, or the darkness" sango muttered as she held on to saun

"Muhahahahaha we meet again young guardians" a voice from the thick black and red cloud said, it had no face of its own but many moving around the mass of its body that was red while the form was black. It had a sickening smell of rotten flesh, death, blood, graveyard soul and shit.

"You couldn't kill us at five and you won't do so no" kagome yelled hearing shocked gasped from the room.

"Back then I was fooled by your mother into a trick, I now am more powerful than all the guardians combined, I’ll kill you now" it said as the thick black smoke came closer to kagome.

Thinking quick knowing that his toukijin wouldn't work he let lose his jakimukou threw his mouth aimed at the smoke while kagome formed a flame in her hands till it took up to much space. Once she threw it there was a loud blast and the smoke was sent outside. Running outside the whole room grew scared. The whole sky as far as you could see was black and red and crackled with energy. There a sickly laugh from the sky above.

"So you can distract me for a monument but it won't last forever" the cloud taunted as it came back at them. So once more sesshouamru and kagome threw attacks at him. People moved inside to watch what was going on. On the other side of the garden stood sango and saun. Saun let go of his own toxic gasses. Making sure not to hurt sango in the process while sango kept sending of her kakusandan (many mini kid balls) into the air causing explosions of fire.

Kagome observed what was going on then it clicked with her. She remembered what her mother did.

"Sango give me your hands" kagome yelled at sango

"What” sango yelled as she and sango ran to them

"Just do it, I remember what mom did" kagome said

" close you eyes" kagome said once she got a hold of sango’s hands. Sesshouamru and saun stood around them protecting them

"What do you love the most" kagome yelled as the wind started to pick up

"What” sango said in a questioning voice?

"Just say it" kagome yelled

"Saun, mom you souta" sango yelled

"Okay I love maru, my family my friends, my new friends, souta, mom, gramps, you" kagome said a yellow light started to surround them

"Nooooooooo" the cloud yelled as it tried to reach the two chanting women.

"Home, the sky, the colors, the sunset, shippo" kagome yelled

"Talking, fighting, swimming, hot spring’s kilala" sango yelled

"Maru” kagome yelled

"Saun” sango yelled. At the point it was too bright to see what happen. There was an explosion then the yell of the dark lord as he was sent away. Both women collapsed to the ground still holding hands. The men were looking down at them with surprise in there eyes. Kagome and sango open there eyes and both women started to laugh.

"How did you know so quickly” sango asked

"Because this is what mom and dad did" kagome said

"One of us could have been sent away" sango said

"No, dad went willingly, he died to save mom, me you and souta " kagome said

"But. But mom said he disappeared" sango said

"She doesn't know, I know because I saw it” kagome said closing her eyes

"Lets go to the library to talk" sesshouamru said helping kagome up, saun doing like wise.

(The library)

Everyone was now located in the library waiting for the two women to speak.

" okay everyone, I know what your thinking, what the fuck was that, that people was the dark lord, since the beginning of time that’s what we've been fighting, sango, souta and I come from a long line of guardians" kagome said then stopped to look around the room

"Umm sango where is he" kagome asked

"Oh him and amber took some of your pills and been out cold since" sango said laughing

"Which ones" kagome asked

"What do you mean both bottles had white pills" sango said

"Yeah but they have a fucking letter on it, one is mr and the other is pr, which one did he take" kagome asked

"I think the mr” sango said

"Fuckin all he's...there going to be out cold for the whole night and most of tomorrow" kagome cursed then started laughing scaring more than half the people in there.

"Um kagome" sango asked

"I told him to stay out of my room, I told him not to touch my stuff an included my pills" kagome hissed then shook her head

"Umm yeah anyway he his known as the darkness an is more powerful than naraku, as you know naraku is in hiding so it is not and incantation of himself" sango said looking the room over

"So how do we kill it" the southern lord finally asked

"one way that we know, he feeds off of the evil in a person and anything that has hate, disgust, greed, anything bad, the only pure thing a way to kill him is the love in you, what we did tonight is only a small amount we can do if given enough time to get ready, we've only began our training two months ago" kagome said

"Lord Sesshouamru why do you have to train these human bitches and brat" a voice from the left of kagome said. Sesshouamru raised an eyebrow at kagome and she grinned. Faster than lightning kagomes hands were wrapped around the demoness neck.

" listen here true I can be a bitch but if you call me and my siblings humans, this goes for all of you, I’ll fucking rip you neck out an feet it to you threw your ass, do I make my self clear" kagome asked an someone else stood up

"Kagome my woman why so violent" the voice of kouga was heard. Kagome dropped the demoness to the ground a looked over her shoulder. Ever so slowly did she turns around and gave a glare almost as cold as sesshouamru to kouga.

"kouga for 3 years I’ve been nice, not anymore, if I’ve told you once I’ve told you twice, I’m not your woman, I am not yours I am marus okay get it threw you thick ass skull" kagome yelled shaking because she was seriously pissed her hands went to the silver chain around her neck ripping of she open the locket and took out an small piece of folded paper. Opening it up her showed it to kouga.

"This kouga, this is the person my heart belongs to, I don't love you alright" kagome said in a pleading voice, for the first time ever kouga was pissed at a woman. Growling him head for the door. Taking one more look at kagome he left never to see kagome again.

'Great kagome just great’

With a sigh kagome walked out the library followed by sango.

"I think this is all for tonight" sesshouamru said leaving heading for the hot springs. Saun left right after heading for kagome and sango.

The night was going to be even more chaotic.


---------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
(End chapter)
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Soo how was it. I know what yaw thinking an yaw right. its starting to sound like this great book series I’ve been ready and the Disney channel movie ' twitches ' well I loved the movie an the books even more that I decide to bring in some of those elements into the story. Here is some info on something’s in the story.
Jakimukou (paralyzing miasma).

Yakizakana
Yakizakana means grilled fish. Many varieties of fish are enjoyed in this way

Kare Raisu
Kare Raisu (Curry Rice) is cooked rice with a curry sauce. It can be served with additional toppings such as tonkatsu. Curry is not a native Japanese spice, but has been used in Japan for over a century. Kare Raisu is a very popular dish

Onigiri
Onigiri are rice balls made of cooked rice and usually wrapped with a nori seaweed Nori are thin, dried seaweed sheets.