InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Humor One-Shot ❯ Humor One-Shot ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A grunt.

A growl.

"Give it to me. I want it."

"No, you can't handle it."

"You only think that because you don't know how to use it properly."

"I know how to use it just fine. Just ask Kagome or Miroku."

More growls and grunts.

"They wouldn't know even if the proper technique was used on them."

"Well, it works just fine in my hands."

"Yeah, right. You swing it around, pointing it at anyone and everyone you can. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a few diseases."

"DISEASES? Why I oughta...."

More grunts.

Another growl.

"Give it to me, now, Inuyasha."

"No, Sesshoumaru. You can't have the Tetsusaiga."

~*~

Kagome yawned as she watched the two brothers fighting.

Shippo watched in amazement.

"Well, this certainly is a new side to them that I've never seen," Sango said as she leaned against her Hiraikotsu.

"I must agree. This is something entirely new," Miroku agreed. "Isn't Sesshoumaru-sama usually trying to kill us?" he asked.

"Yeah," Kagome said dryly. "Inuyasha, stop rolling around in the dirt with your brother," she yelled at the hanyou.

Inuyasha looked up at Kagome, growled a 'shut up, woman,' at her, and returned to his tug-o-war over the Tetsusaiga with Sesshoumaru.

Kagome shrugged, then turned and walked off, the others following behind her.

~*~

And that is how all those stories about Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru screwing each other got started.

The End
Converting /tmp/phpfO7cmV to /dev/stdout