InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm what? ❯ Prophecy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Inuyasha, never have and never will... T-T *pout*

Sorry it took so long to update, was kinda busy. I promise I'll make longer chapters.

The votes are in....and.......IT'S A TIE!!!! It's been a really hard decision to make but as tie breaker I'm making this fic a Sesshoumaru/Kagome. My reasons? Kouga seems to only have a crush on Kagome and Kagome only looks at him as a friend.(She's extremely chipper around him, like when she's around Hojo) There really isn't anything there. Kouga is already betrothed to Ayami anyway. I don't think it would work in this story, but I'll try to make a story for you Kouga/Kagome fans. Just give me suggestions. Please don't hate me but Kagome needs some one a little more elegant.

"..." = talking

'...' = thinking

/.../ = telepathy

I'm what?!

~ Prophecy ~
# Feudal Japan #

Sesshoumaru was sitting in his study attending to business about the latest news of Naraku when he felt immense power. It was sending a weird energy signal too. Instead of fearsome and demanding respect, it was power that made one feel calm and safe. Like a child is with it's mother. Another weird thing was that it wasn't youki energy. "...it..couldn't be..Can it?" Quickly Sesshoumaru went through his library trying to find an ancient text he was taught as a pup. He found it, it said:

"Darkness and shadow shall reclaim the land

rain cloud shall reside upon it obstructing the warm glow of the sun.

Darkness shall terrorize what is good

and the stars of twilight themselves shall grow dark

in the presence of this evil death shall come

Destruction and chaos shall rule the land

the earth will howl in pain

The people shall grow weak with the loss of all hope

They shall strike out against their brothers

desires shall run rampant in a last attempt to take what the world did not give.

Many shall die

For the foolish one vexation will kill

And the one easily enticed envying will put to death

But Look! Saviors shall come to cleanse the earth of this evil.

Goddesses long forgotten shall rise once again

and with them great warriors

For a great battle shall occur.

All the earth shall become a battlefield

Past, present, and future shall join together.

All shall be affected by the outcome

for the final battle determines the fate of all."

"I must figure this out" And Sesshoumaru took off in the direction of the power source, Kaede's village.

# Kaede's Village #

Sango "So Kagome what have you been up to these last two months ?"

Kagome "Nothing but training, what have you guys been doing?"

Sango "Well, we got rid of a few youki around some local villages. We also hunted some shards based on rumors, we've only managed to collect three. Shippo's been sulking and Miroku....well he's been.....normal. If you call being hentai normal." Kagome "Well, that's good to hear...I guess You want to spar?"

Sango "Sure"

And with that they walked into Inuyasha's forest. A few minutes later they found a clearing. As soon as they reached the clearing, Kagome transformed.

Kagome " Okay, just attack me with everything you got. Maybe my powers will just come to me, if not I'll just attack with my weapons."

Sango "Okay, just don't kill me."

They started fighting, Sango through Hiraikotsu and tried to distract her so she could attack with her katana. Kagome dodged but disappeared (Like in dragon ball z , they didn't really disappear just moving faster than the human eye) Sango focused until she sensed Kagome from behind, as fast as she could she turned and sliced, but only got air. Kagome did a backflip and landed. Sango managed to slightly cut her cheek but as soon as she saw it it started to disappear.

Kagome "Wow Sango you're good!"

Sango "You weren't the only one training" Kagome "Hey, Sango. You want to go back? I don't really feel like fighting, memories are coming back to me and are really confusing the shit out of me."

Sango "Okay Kagome. You wanna take a bath? Those always seem to calm you and maybe if you talk to me about your memories it'll help."

Kagome "That sounds like a great idea! Let's hurry back."

Unbeknownst to them, Sesshoumaru was watching them the whole time. 'So, Inuyasha's wench is the source of all that power. Very interesting.....maybe I should further investigate. That so-called prophecy can't be real. This Sesshoumaru shall prove it false.'

# At the springs #

Kagome "Ahhh, this feels much better."

Sango "So, Kagome..you want to talk about what's confusing you?"

Kagome "well, I'm having conflicting memories. I think my uncle is trying to get to my heart. And it sucks."

# Kagome's Flash backs #

"Ah hah ha hah, Uncle Su! I'm soo glad you made it!" said a little Amaterasu. "Are you here to see mommy again ? Look! Serenity and me made you a pretty flower crown!"

"Is that so? Hm hm hm...why thank you"

"Ha ha!" Yelled Kagome as her uncle spun her around in his arms.

" YOU BASTARD!!I swear on my father's grave you shall die for what you have done!!" Screamed a 15 year old Amaterasu. A few months before Queen Beryl's attack on the kingdoms Susanowo kills Amaterasu's father.

"Happy birthday to you Ama!"Said princess Serenity. Giving her a hug she gives Amaterasu a neko youki Starfire

"Happy birthday Amaterasu, remember I will always love you." And with that Susanowo hugs Amaterasu and causes a rainbow to appear in the sky. And with his power over wind lifts her up into the sky to fly around with the song birds and butterflies.

# End of Flashbacks #

Kagome "It's just that every time I try to remember him he seems like two different people. I know what I must do, his silly mind tricks won't fool me. He will pay for what he has done...including these monster migraines." *ugh*

# Kaede's Hut #

Sango "So um...Kagome ? Why do you and Kikyo look alike?"

Kagome "I guess it's because of the jewel. Kikyo was the last guardian of the jewel and since the jewel was burned with her body the jewel must have absorbed part of her soul and physical attributes. But I no longer resemble her since transforming into my true self."

Miroku "So...if you aren't her reincarnation what does the jewel have to do with you?"

Kagome "Well...the jewel that is now the Shikon no Tama wasn't always the jewel you know of today. A long time ago on the sun kingdom it belonged to my mother. It holds the power of the kingdom of the Sun. If you think I'm powerful now wait until I get the Shikon back. As you know my parents are dead, so are my cousins....Susanowo and his daughter raided our kingdoms and killed my mother. He killed me and the other sailors too. Serenity's mother used the imperial silver crystal to defeat them and have us reborn. I must get the jewel back before Naraku or Susanowo uses it. (Pretend Luna told Kagome about Serena's future being Neo-Queen Serenity ) I must get it back and be prepared to rule the new sun kingdom with Serenity and her Prince ruling the Earth and Moon Kingdoms."

Sango, Miroku, and Shippo "Oh."

Then Miroku with a serious face on asks Kagome "So....you said there where other Sailors, do they were the same fighting outfit as you?" *lecherous smirk*

Kagome *anime fall* *BIG sweetdrop*

Sango *THWACK!!* "Stupid pervert"

Shippo *sigh* "Will he EVER learn?"

# Outside the hut #

Sesshoumaru 'So it is true, she is a goddess. And it seems the prophecy might come true after all.'

Inuyasha "Grr....you bastard..., what do you think you're doing here?! If you want the Tetsuaiga you'll have to pull it out of my lifeless hands!!"

Sesshoumaru "That can be arranged if you want, but I am here for more important matters. It seems Kagome was it? Is the legendary sun goddess' heir. I wish to make-"

Inuyasha "Leave Kagome alone you stupid jackass!"

Sesshoumaru *sigh* "Very well have it your way"

Suddenly there was the sound of metal clashing. Alarmed Sango and Miroku got up and were heading towards the door.

Kagome "What's up with you guys? It's only Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha fighting."

Sango and Miroku *mouths open*

Sango "Um..Kagome I know you're mad at Inuyasha right now but don't you think we should help?"

Kagome "Very well"

Kagome came out of the hut with Sango and Miroku and Shippo. Kagome transformed instantly without the flashy show and with a point of her finger sent a small ki blast to Inuyasha's temple knocking him out and with telekinesis held Sesshoumaru in mid-air.

Kagome "Okay Sesshoumaru, what do you want? I could hear your conversation with Inuyasha and your thoughts. And what is this about a prophecy?"

Sesshoumaru "The prophecy of your return, Amaterasu-kami-sama. Did the monk not tell you? Or was he too caught up in feeling girls up and perverted thoughts ?"

Miroku "Hey I resent that! *pout* I have no idea what you're talking about."

Kagome and Sango "...*.sweetdrop*...yeeaahhh..."

Sesshoumaru told them about the prophecy and went back to his castle.

Well Sorry peps...that's all for now. Sorry it took so long to update...had a bad case of writer's block. Good thing though is that it gave me time to work on my webpage. If you have any suggestions for the next chapter PLEASE send them to me by reviewing or e-mailing me.

Well, Ja Ne

Lady of Chaos 2005