InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ In The End ❯ My Sisters Story- Easier To Run ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Vampyre: *Looks around with Shifty eyes*
Inka: WHAT are you doing in your sisters story???
Vampyre: I am posting her story so that other can read the PART I wrote SINCE a lot of other PEOPLE wanted her to continue. Please pay attention! I AM NOT RIPPING OFF MY SISTERS STORY!!!!!!!!!! AS YOU CAN TELL IT IS EXACTLY HOW SHE WROTE IT. I JUST PUT IT HERE, WHAT I WROTE IS CALLED IN THE END. *takes a breath* I feel better, but please don't steal this story its not mine. If you must review this partgot to shippokawaiikitsune and post your review there under it called EASIER TO RUN. I only wrote IN THE END.
Inka: You are soconsiderate Vampyre-sama.
Vampyre: ^.^ Thanxz
Inka: *can't believe she bought the lie.*
Vampyre: *can't believe that her muse thinks she bought the lie.*

EASIER TO RUN
BY: Shippo
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha or Linkin Park's song, Easier to Run.
A/N: Hi! I just got the Linkin Park CD, Meteora. It's really good. I know people are going to hate me after they read fic. You would probably feel the same as Kagome. Anyways on with the Songfic.
*WORDS*=song
Hanyou= Half-demon
'Where is Inuyasha going?' Kagome thought as she followed him quietly. Inuyasha then started to run. Kagome ran to catch up but was still to slow for the hanyou's speed. Finally she came to clearing and saw something she didn't want to see. Kagome saw Inuyasha hugging...Kikyo.
"Come to hell with me, Inuyasha." Kikyo told him before kissing him. " Ka...Kagome?" Inuyasha said after the kiss. He had smelled Kagome.
"How...how could you, Inuyasha?" Kagome asked while crying softly. She didn't wait for an answer. She ran away from him and started going to the well.
*IT'S EASIER TO RUN
REPLACING THIS PAIN WITH SOMETHING NUMB
IT'S SO MUCH EASIER TO GO
THAN FACE ALL THIS PAIN HERE ALL ALONE*
Kagome arrived at the well and didn't think and just jumped into the well. Once she was in her era, she sealed up the well.
~8 months later~
Kagome was sitting in her room when her mother came to the door. "Kagome, will you tell me what happened that night you came back?" Kagome looked at her mother. "Okay." Kagome replied with tears in her eyes.
*SOMETHING HAS BEEN TAKEN
FROM DEEP INSIDE OF ME
A SECRET I'VE KEPT LOCKED AWAY
NO ONE CAN EVER SEE
WOUNDS SO DEEP THEY NEVER SHOW
THEY NEVER GO AWAY
LIKE MOVING PICTURES IN MY HEAD
FOR YEARS AND YEARS THEY'VE PLAYED*
Kagome told her mother what happened while crying. Later that night, Kagome cried herself to sleep remembering what had happened.
~ In Inuyasha's Era ~
Inuyasha was sitting in a tree by the Bone Eater's Well. He was waiting for Kagome to come back. Even though it has been 8 months. He tried going in the well to her time but it was sealed off.
*IF I COULD I WOULD
TAKE BACK THE PAIN I WOULD
RETRACE EVERY WRONG MOVE THAT I MADE I WOULD
IF I COULD
STAND UP AND TAKE THE BLAME I WOULD
IF I COULD TAKE ALL THE SHAME TO THE GRAVE I
WOULD*
Inuyasha remembered when he saw Kagome staring at him and Kikyo. He instantly knew that Kagome might never come back.
~ Kagome's Era~
~ 1 week later ~
Kagome and her friends were in Math class. Kagome was ignoring the teacher and staring out the window.
*SOMETIMES I REMEMBER
THE DARKNESS OF MY PAST
BRINGING BACK THESE MEMORIES
I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE
SOMETHIMED I THINK OF LETTING GO
AND NEVER LOOKING BACK
AND NEVER MOVING FOREWARD SO
THERE WOULD NEVER BE A PAST*
School was over and Kagome's friends were taking her out to the movies, so she wouldn't think of her 'two-timing' boyfriend.
*JUST WASHING IT ASIDE
ALL OF THE HELPLESSNESS INSIDE
PRETENDING I DON'T FEEL MISPLACED
IS SO MUCH SIMPLER THAN CHANGE*
Kagome finally went home. She went to her room and laid down on her bed ready to fall asleep. 'I will never think of Inuyasha again. He has broken my heart by choosing that pot of dirt.' She fell asleep without having dreams of that one night.
~ Inuyasha' Era ~
Inuyasha felt a sharp pain in his chest. Like something had left. 'She's never coming back.' Inuyasha didn't know where he was going; he just knew he was heartbroken. He ran away from everything. Trying to get rid of the pain.
*IT'S EASIER TO RUN
REPLACING THIS PAIN WITH SOMETHING NUMB
IT'S SO MUCH EASIER TO GO
THAN FACE ALL THIS PAIN HERE ALL ALONE*


A/N: Well I hope you like. This is my first Songfic, so please don't kill me. Anyways, REVIEW!!!! Also one more thing..............RAMENESS!!!!!!!!