InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Switch ❯ Inuyasha fencing ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Hell no!" he said.

"Taisho, here's your lunch," Satya said handing him his tray consisting of Pizza. Inuyasha shoved it down his throat quickly and then ate the ice-cream.

"I like this ice-cream, I wish Kagome brought some to the well," Inuyasha blurted.

"What?" The girl said.

"Taisho is a bit sick today, you hear her voice?" Satya said.

"Gym class is next, Taisho, it's fencing and archery,"

"Feh, this is going to be easy," Inuyasha said.

"Good, because you're on both teams," Satya said.

"Okay, Taisho you're up against, Hojo-kun," `Hojo, the one that wants Kagome, no fucking chance!' Inuyasha thought as he put the armor on. `This is more armor than Sesshoumaru wears, feh,' Inuyasha thought.

"Just disarm the opponent," the coach said and they started. Inuyasha disarmed him with one movement.

"Good job, Taisho, go on to the archery station, Hojo you are to rematch with someone else later," the coach said.

"Okay now make the arrow hit the target the closest wins," another coach said. Inuyasha shot it right at the middle with all ten arrows.

"Great job, Taisho, run the track now, as many times as you can until the bell rings,"

"Inuyasha!" a voice said. Taisho smelled an awful smell of mud and bones, Taisho turned around to see Kagome, dressed in a kimono.

"Kagome, you changed your clothes?" Taisho said.

"It's Kikyou, Inuyasha, come to hell with me, Inuyasha," she said.

"Uh, guys, who's this stink woman, she's like uh, come with me to hell, and all that crap, is she like another evil bitch?" Taisho exclaimed, questioned, rambled.

"You're not Inuyasha, die imposter, your soul will be great to be added in my body," Kikyou said pointing an arrow at her.

"Ten-tetsusaiga!" Taisho pulled it out of the scabbard. It formed a barrier for herself. "Get any closer and I'll use the cutting wind," Taisho threatened. Kikyou disappeared.

"God damn those crazy son of a bitches!" Taisho said.

"Hey, we heard you calling," Sango said. Miroku, Kagome and the rest of them ran towards her.

"Yeah, I already handled it, some psycho-bitch, your look alike asked me to go to hell with her, so I threatened her with this and she disappeared. She's a walking corpse!" Taisho said.

"Kikyou!" Kagome said.

"Oh well, she's gone now," Taisho said.

"Inuyasha, just because the teacher said run around as many times as you can doesn't mean show you're super strengths, people can't find out that you're a you know!" Satya said. "Slow down, act like you're tired,"

"Feh, I'm just getting started."

"Listen you-"

"Fine," Inuyasha said and stopped. BEEEP! The bell rang. Okay Taisho, let's go get our things and get out of here,"

"Wait, who's Inuyasha?" Saya asked.