InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha meets Rin ❯ Inuyasha meets Rin ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inuyasha meets Rin

It was just another day for Inuyasha, Kagome, Meroku, Sango, and Shipou. Inuyasha says do you hear that? Kagome says It sounds like a little girl crying.

That's what I thought to Sango says. Oh lets go then said Inuyasha. No we have to find her and see why she is crying.

Why should we Kagome There ain't no jewl shards involved. Inuyasha please, fine we will find her and see what is wrong.

They spotted a little girl by a tree. Inuysha walked up her and said whats wrong you little brat?

Inuyasha SIT!!! Why did you do that? You were being rood. Kagome ran over to the little girl and ask whats your name and why are you cry?

My name is Rin and I can't find my friend. We will help you find your friend won't we guys? Yeah everyone answered except for Inuyasha. Now why not Inuyasha? Because there is nothinhg in it for us. Kagome began to cry. But umm I guess we could help find her friend. Oh Thank you Inuyasha!!!

Now what does your friend look like ask Kagome? He is tall He has hair like Inuyasha and he has a moon on his forehead.

That's Sesshoumaru!!! Yells Inuyasha, Yup says Rin he is my best friend.

Ok you little brat how could you be his friend? He saved me. Well said Inuyasha we picked up a little kid who hangs out with the bad guy.

You know Sesshoumaru? Yeah he's my older brother. Oh? Rin whispered into Kagome's ear can I touch his ears? Yeah sure

Kagome carried Rin over to Inuyasha. Rin had her arms sticking out.

What are you doing? Asked Inuyasha Just hold still said Kagome. Rin grabbed one of inuyasha's ears and started rubbing it.

Get her off of me inuyasha yelled furiously. Oh fine says Kagome putting Rin down. Kagome says out loud sorry Rin Inuyasha is very rood. you'll get used to it.

All the sudden Rin says I'm hungry. Kagome says why don't I make you all some Ramen Noodles? Everybody's answer was yes.

After everybody got done eating a giant arrow shooting cloud appears in the sky. It shoots an arrow at Rin. Inuyasha jumped in front of Rin. The arrow pierced him in the stomach. Inuyasha fell to the ground.

Wind tunnel yelled Miroku, and sucked the cloud in. Rin sat there shocked. Kagome ran over to Inuyasha. Miroku and Sango lifted inuyasha onto kirara's back. Inuyasha sprang up and ripped the arrow out of his stomach.

As soon as they got to a place to rest Inuyasha got off of Kirara. Kagome helped Rin off. Rin ran straight over to Inuyasha and hugged him.

Inuyasha slowly put his arms around her. Rin whispered thankyou and said you are just like your brother you act mean but you really are nice.

Inuyasha let go of Rin and yelled I AM NOT JUST LIKE MY BROTHER!!! Rin started crying and ran over to Kagome.

It was time for them to go to sleep. Inuyasha slept how he usually did sitting up with his legs crossed.

As soon as rin new Inuyasha was asleep she tiptoed over to Inuyasha and layed her head in his lap.

The next morning Inuyasha woke up and was startled that the little girl was on his lap. But instead of waking her up he just smiled and said out loud she is a cute little girl.

Kagome had been awake the whole time and said out loud to Inuyasha Did I just hear you say that Rin was a cute little girl? No you didn't you must have been hearing things.

Oh come on Inuyasha you know what you said. Oh just forget it says Inuyasha.

When everybody woke up they set off to find Sesshoumaru. Rin couldn't wait to see Sesshoumaru but she really did like Kagome and Inuyasha.

Sesshoumaru appeared in front of them. Get over here Rin. Ok Sesshoumaru Sama. Die Inuyasha yells Sesshoumaru using whip of light.

No Sesshoumaru sama yells Rin don't hurt Inuyasha! Rin stay out of this yells Inuyasha. No says Rin he could kill you. Why do you care? Ask Inuyasha. Because you saved my life.

Rin runs over to Inuyasha and gives him a hug and rubs his ears. You're a good kid. Rin runs over to Sesshoumaru and convinces him to leave Inuyasha alone for now.

That's all