InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ kagome kagome ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

KAGOME BAKUGAN BRAWLER
 
Summary:Kagome and Ace have been best friends scince they were baby's.But then Kagome moves away.What will happen when they meet again and their in love with each other but the other doesn't know it.The story starts when their little.
 
 
Name:Ace Grit
Age:6
Hair:Blue
 
Name:Kagome
Age:6
Hair:Blackish Blue
 
 
“Ace come look at this.”A little girl with blackish blue hair that ended at the base of her neck who was wearing black shorts a white shirt and black tennis shoes.A little boy with baby blue hair that looked really messy walked up to the little girl.He was wearing dark blue shorts a red shirt and white tennis shoes.What is it Kagome?The little girl held up a little ball that was black and white.What is it?I don't know.Suddenly the ball popped open.It looked like a little dragon.Wow!That's a cool looking toy you found Kagome.Kagome smiled at him.I found another one a while ago.She reached in her pocket and pulled out another.It popped open and it was a little two tailed cat.Cool they look so awsome.I wonder did anyone lose their toys.Hey!Who you calling a toy?They both looked down at the cat.It was jumping up and down in a fit while complaining about being called a toy.Will you shut up and stop complaining.The dragon was yelling at the cat who jumped up in fright.When they stopped arguing they noticed Ace and Kagome.Who areyou guys?I'm Kagome and this is Ace.Who are you guys.I'm cyrstal heart dragon and this is kirara .We are your new bakugan.The kirara was jumping up and down cheering while crystal sweat dropped.What do you do?Kirara looked at her like she was stupid.We battle other bakugan we have cards that show you what are attacks are.Kagome looked around in the grass and saw some cards she picked them up.Are these your cards?They looked at the cards.yep these are ours.They looked at Ace.You got any cards kid?He shook his.Nope not yet as it seems.Kagome looked up at the sky.It's getting dark I better start heading home seeya Ace.Ace watched Kagome run of with the bakugn and card.Well might as well go home to.
 
 
The very first chapter how did you like it.Please review.