InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ kagome kagome ❯ chappy 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry for the short chapter had to do but now chappy 4 time to read.
 
Ace hugged her back.Kagome I've missed you.I missed you to Ace.Runo and the others just stared.Runo cleared her thoart to remind them other people were still there.They let go of each and turned away form each other.The other never noticing the blush on their face.Show any how how do you two know each other. Kagome looked at Runo.We know each other from when we were little.Runo nodded her head.Kagome heard something and looked outside to see some You girls picking on a smaller girl.She went out side the others following wondering whats happening.You all should pick on someone your own size.Leader of the group looked at Kagome.She sugar pink hair that was in little ponytail black eyes and pasty white skin.Why should I I'm just trying to teach this little brat a lesson what real bakugan are.Kagome stared at the girl.If want to battle then I'll do it.The girl glared at Kagome.You think you you can just challenge me then time to taste defeat.Kagome and the girl got ready.Gate card set gate card open crystal dragon.The girl used a bakugan called siren.Let's get this show on the road I have some friend to hang out with.Kagome pointed at the group behind her to make her point.That seemed to make the girl angier.Your gonna wish you never said that.Ablity card activate sirens song.The bakugan started to sing a song that was making crstal attack her self.Crystal changed back to her smaller form.Kagome gabbed her and switched with kirara.Ablity card activate flame thrower.The attack hit the bakugan head on.The bakugan changed back.The girl became even angier.She another bakugan named harlot.The bakugan tried to claw at kirara but Kagome used fire tail which koncked the bakugan back to its original form.The girl losted she was crying and screaming about Kagome cheating.The other girls looked at Kagome with stars in there eyes and dropped the on girl and ran to Kagome.That was so awsome can you teach us to brawl like that.Kagome just smiled at the girls and giggled.She walked over to the little girl.She had blonde hair in two pigtails.Don't worry little girl she won't bother you any more.The little girl smiled and Kagome waved.