InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Killing you ❯ Killing you ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Killing you
 
 
A/N:: Yuh another dirty story or one-shot, by yours truly, rhichan :3 Hope you dirty people enjoy my dirty story -much love- Enjoy
 
 
Disclaimer:: Not minee, and I wouldnt want to own it.
 
Inner rhichan:: Thats not what you said when you first watched it!
Outer rhichan:: Stfu!! That was back then baka!! *point*
 
 
 
The sweet sensation. The sensation of his body, flush against mine. Pounding into his lithe, frail form. Breaking him. Such innocence wasted away, wasted on me.
I get the pleasure of shattering him, and watching him squirm beneath my touch. I hit it again, that same sweet spot, watching him break once more. He screams out and begs to be left alone. Begs to be free. He is mine and will never be taken by another, never. I rub soothing circles on the crack of his back and watch his body shudder. He is so small and crackable. Only a child, a child I have taken, a child that is mine. I slip out of him and turn him onto his back. His eyes are closed tightly and his hands are balled into fists. My hands trail down his stomach and sides and stop before his belly button.
 
"Open your eyes."
 
He does as told. Pale golden eyes look up at me, once bright and lively. Small beads of sweat roll down the side of his cheeks, and body. I reach over and trail my fingers lightly down his face. He is beautiful. His crystal golden eyes shine in the sun, white hair cascades down his back. Pale smooth, ever so smooth skin all around. For my touch only. I rub his cheek as my other hand trails down to his half developed groin. He whimpers and closes his eyes again. This is the trick that always gets him. I massage his groin lightly and watch how his face moves, how his breathing quickens and how his body reacts. His legs circle my waist and I enter him slowly. He balls his fists up once more and whimpers out again. He is my slut, my whore. No matter how much he denys it, he likes it just as much as I do. I wait until he stops whining and start my pace. This time I am not rough. I keep my pace slow and calm. Watching how much he enjoys it makes me want to go wild, makes me want to hurt him.
 
My pace quickens and by then he is moaning out in pleasure and and in pain all at once. I try and not let loose, hold it back. Grunting I shove into him and he screams. Tears dare to fall from his eyes. I shove in again, rougher and faster. His legs grip harder around my waist as he screams out more, choking on his tears. I cover my mouth with his and slip my tongue in. He does nothing but scream as my body breaks his, once again. I have lost control once more, and I love it. My clawed figners grip his waist as I pull out of him and shove forcfully back in. I am deafened by his ear shattering scream.
 
I love it. I love breaking you. I love shattering you. I love killing you...
 
"Dear brother."
 
 
A/N:: Okie! Hope you enjoyedd! I have a few of these t ypes of stories. Rofl im perverted and wrong but everyone tells me Im so good at writing stuffs like this so here I am! I really did like this peice. Its short yes but its soo...I donno I just like it xD