InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara's Secret ❯ 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

♣♣♣♣♣♣

She new what mating was, she had been going through a quite a few hells when she was in heat. But she never had found a male to be suitable enough, mostly because she wanted this male to be the one to father her kittens. This male, this hanyou was strong and fierce, and very handsome. She had enjoyed every moment she had alone with this guy. Ohh how she loved it when he rested against her big cat-form, just to feel him snooze into her fur, she wanted those times to be forever, but now, she had changed her mind. She wanted him like this, in this form, so she could talk to her and she could answer him with vocal cords. Her tails twitched around and she was sure he saw it too.

- Do you want to mate with me? she asked with her innocent voice.

- Y-yes.. very much so Kirara-chan, he whispered with a rough voice.

- Why don't you then? I told you I liked you very much, she said and moved her hand to caress his face.

- I don't know how you cats think about mating, but when I take a mate, I mate for life, he answered and leaned his cheek into her touch.

- I have had several males around me when I have been in heat but none of them have ever appealed to me. I only wanted one male… And I am inside his arms right now. If you want to mate with me Inuyasha, I will be yours forever.

Inuyasha wanted to howl to the moon when she spoke the words. He took a black and blond piece of hair and pushed it behind her right ear and he looked down into her eyes.

- Are you sure Kirara?

- Yes.. You are the only one I want.

- You do know I will make you pregnant when we mate the first time…

- And I would love to give you some dog-eared kittens Inuyasha, she answered.

- Kagome has promised me that I will have the jewel after we have completed it, but I promise you that you will have it. Ok?

- Thank you Inu-chan, you know what I will wish for?

Inuyasha smiled and stroked his thumbs over her lips.

- I think I can guess kitten..

- We have a few hours left of the night…

- Don't worry koi, I will take you tonight and make you my mate, purred Inuyasha and removed his red haori from her shoulders.

She stood naked in front of him again he could feel her small hands remove his own clothing. Soon they both were naked and he growled in content when he felt her hands play over his smooth skin. Her tail twitched again and she let her two tails move to caress his bare thighs. He growled again and she giggled at the sound.

- You are a real teaser kitten, he said and cupped her face and tilted her up.

- Mmm.

- Can I kiss you Kirara-chan?

- Yes, she breathed.

He closed in and his lips locked over hers, he licked her bottom lip, wanting her to open up for his tongue to enter her mouth. She was everything and more, and he wanted more of her. His hands moved to rest against her lower back, a few clawed fingers caressed the skin around her tail and he heard her purr in passion.

- Sensitive area? he snickered into her mouth and he felt her smile back.

She could feel his erection against her tummy and she rubbed her body against his. She heard him growl and she pulled apart and looked into his golden eyes before she took his length into her small hands and stroked him. She was amazed how this hardness could have such a velvety exterior. She kneeled before him and took his tip into her mouth; she wanted to taste this before she went any further.

Inuyasha was in seventh heaven when he felt her lips close around his tip; her tongue licked his other head, making him moan darkly. He grabbed her blond and black hair and held her head in place as she sucked his manhood.

- K-kirara, he moaned and pushed his shaft deeper into her little mouth.

Kirara smiled and took as much as she could into her mouth and she suckled him like those lollipops Kagome always brought Shippou. She wanted to taste him. Her left hand moved from his thigh to cup his sack and she caressed it carefully.

- If you … if y-you don't stop I will… he groaned…

- I don't want to stop Inu-chan, I want to taste you, she mewled from her kneeled position.

Inuyasha howled low in the back of his throat as he heard her words and he kept pushing into her suckling mouth. It had been too long since he had pleasured himself and her presence and her mouth made his pleasure short and his seed gushed into her. And thought he was about to die when he saw her swallow his release.

Kirara looked up and licked her lips to get the last remaining drops of his essence into her mouth.

- Shit Kirara, he whispered and kneeled in front of her. - That was…

- Shhh, come and take me as your mate now, she said and moved to stand on her hands and knees.

- But first I want to return the favour love, he said and moved to lay on the ground, his head between her legs and her sex right above his face.

- Huh?

- Sit on my face love, he guided.

She moved up so she sat right above his face and she mewled in lust when she felt his tongue push through her folds and into her tight canal. His hands encircled her thighs and she could feel his lethal claws dig into her flesh lightly without piercing the skin. She arched her back and rested her hands on his lower abdomen as he continued to lick at her wet core.

Inuyasha was high on her scent. She smelled so good and he wanted to stay like this forever. Just to be able to have her like this over his face - it was heaven, it was paradise. He lapped up every drop of honey that flowed from her sex, and he wanted to give her the same pleasure she had given him. And when he saw her move her hand to caress something right above secret entrance he took the opportunity to lick at the small nub. He was pleased when he felt her go rigid, this was the special place of pleasure that the hentai monk always spoke of.

Kirara was about to explode when she felt Inuyasha's fangs graze over her pleasure centre, but when he began sucking it she could no longer hold back, she climaxed over his face. And she felt him lap at her core, drinking up every drop of her juices.

She slumped forward on her hands again and she saw he remove his form and stand behind her.

- Are you ready kitten? he asked?

- Yes.. yes… Make me your mate Inuyasha, she begged and pushed her behind towards his pelvis.

He did not need to hear anything else and he guided his shaft into her small body, burying himself to the hilt. As soon as he had filled her completely he stayed still, wanting her to get adjusted to his intrusion.

- Are you hurt? he asked, worried he might have hurt her.

She shook her head, she knew that many human females had experienced pain the first time they mated, but all she felt was completion. She felt whole and Inuyasha was the one who made her feel like this.

He grabbed her hips and began pumping her body gently. He closed his eyes and felt her inner walls caress his length, massage it. He could almost cum on the spot but he wanted her to cum again so he held back his own release.

Kirara was in her own world of a lust filled haze, she felt him fill her with his girth and she pushed back to get more of him inside of her. She wanted to feel all of him; she needed to have all of him inside of her.

- D-deeper, she whispered in lust.

- Rest your head on your hands love, he answered and she did as she was asked.

As soon as Kirara rested her head on her arms he moved back inside of her warmth and he came deeper inside of her and she let out a small feminine sound as he filled her with his shaft.

- Gods Kirara, we s-should h-have done this a-ages ago, mumbled Inuyasha as he pounded his fleshy pole into her soft body.

- YES!! she screamed raggedly as he made her body build up another climax.

- Do it again love, let me feel you spill your juices all over me again, he pushed.

Kirara felt the bubble of emotions explode inside her womb and she let out a raspy cry towards the moon. Inuyasha took the opportunity to move down to bite down into her neck, marking her as his mate. He filled her womb with his puppy making seed, knowing she would be pregnant after this little love session, but he did not regret it, not at all. She was a beautiful female, strong and fierce - perfect for him, a perfect mother for their future puppies, or kittens, or whatever they were going to call their off spring.

He moved them to lie on the ground, he spooned her body tight against his own without breaking their connection. He felt her inner walls tighten around his shaft and he moaned and he knew that he was still filling her with his potent life-force.

- I will work harder from here love, he whispered into her ear.

- Why is that? asked Kirara.

- I want to have you like this every night, he said and nuzzled her neck.

- Ohh.

- I better take you back to camp soon, said Inuyasha and pointed towards the eastern horizon, the sun was about to set.

Kirara pouted but removed her body from his, and true a few minutes later she was back in her fire cat form. He dressed and took her into his arms and walked back to the camp. He sat down next to the base of the tree he had first slept in and held her little form in his warm embrace.

Sango saw a strange mark on her pet youkai's fur, it was a silver moon, that was something she never had seen before. "I wonder.." the taijya thought and looked at the hanyou.. "Nahh, it could not be…"

THE END!!

♣♣♣♣♣♣

YAY - for the twistyness!!
Give me more challenges :o)