InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara's Secret ❯ 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&heart s;♥ 9♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&he arts;♥

Sango was the first of the humans to wake the next day. She felt stiff, like she had been lying in an odd position, and she soon saw a little figure sprawling over her stomach. "What…? Who…?" Then she realized that Rin somehow had managed to crawl over to her during her sleep and used Sango's belly as a pillow. She managed to ease away from the girl without waking her up.

Soundlessly she took her little bag and ventured to the nearest stream to clean up. She removed her kimono and the upper part of her slayer suit. She found the little bottle with liquid soap she got from Kagome; she sniffed the cork and smiled. It was a gentle scent of sandalwood and she loved it. Kagome told her that it was mainly males in her time that bought this kind of soap, but Sango did not care, she thought it smelled heavenly. She poured some of the soap into her hand and began cleaning her upper body. She really wanted to bathe her whole body, but with glaring youkai lords, nah.. she did not dare to bathe all naked.

If she had been more attentive she would have noticed that she already was being watched by the same lord she had feared would walk in on her. He could smell the musky scent he associated with males. He smirked - of course a strong female like her self would not want to smell soft and gentle like a woman should do. Not that he minded though, the scent quite suited the slayer, indeed it did. He could not help it, but his mouth watered when he saw her lather up the strange liquid in her hands and put it on her upper body. Just to see her clean her body had his member rock hard. "How is it possible that a mere human can do this to me?" he thought and hated his body for reacting the way it did on her half naked appearance next to the stream.

Sango wanted to moan as the gentle scent from the soap hit her nostrils. She rinsed her body and dried herself with a towel she got from her little "sister". The buzzing vibration of her soul told her that a demon was close by, and that demon was neither Kirara nor Shippou. Her upper lip curled and she snarled but she refused to cover her body. She stood up without covering her chest and she pulled out her short sword from its sheath.

- Sesshoumaru-sama, come forth, I know that you are there! she said with a stern voice.

Not a sound could be heard. "Well suit your self you icy asshole." she thought and moved with impressive speed towards the powerful aura. As soon as her blade pushed against a soft throat she gave up a menacing growl.

- You are not so invisible as you think you are Sesshoumaru-sama, she said and pushed her blade into the soft skin of his throat, drawing forth a couple of ruby red drops.

- You have this Sesshoumaru impressed slayer, said Sesshoumaru and did not hide the fact that he was staring at her bare chest.

- Hmpf, you are just like that groping monk we travel with, snorted Sango.

- This Sesshoumaru is not a pervert!

- Ha - who are you kidding?? Why were you spying on me then?

- To look after you. You are a member of my brother's pack.

Sango snorted and pushed the sword harder into his skin.

- I am a demon slayer, I don't need a demonic baby sitter, she stated with a hard voice.

- I could have killed you several times over already, he stated with his cold voice.

- Could you…? oh really? The only thing you could have accomplished by now is having an orgasm. You would never have gotten near me enough to take my life Sesshoumaru-sama, and you know it.

- Bitch!

- Call me what ever you like demon, you just have to admit that you just have lost a battle to a lousy human, she smiled and removed her sword from his throat. She rose to her feet and sheeted her blade and saw the lord rise from the ground.

Sesshomaru wanted to retaliate, but she was right, he had lost. She had caught him off guard and if she had been his enemy she would have take his life. She had won, she was a human. He growled under his breath.

Sango heard him and she chuckled low as she moved back to stuff her things back into her bag.

- WHAT??!

- Don't worry Sesshoumaru-sama, you are a male and all males are inferior to a half naked or a naked woman, don't sweat it as Kagome-chan say, said Sango and pulled up her slayer suit.

- I do not fall under that! Stated Sesshoumaru.

Sango laughed and took her little bag en walked back to camp. She had managed to get the great lord caught of guard and embarrassed - all during the same morning. Who could ask for something else?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&heart s;♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥& hearts;♥

Oops - poor Sessy-sama...