InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kirara's Secret ❯ 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&heart s;♥ 15♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥&h earts;♥

Sango was the first to talk as soon as they was away from the battlefield.

- Kirara?

- Yes mistress Sango?

- …

- I know I should have told you earlier, but I could not find the courage. I have transformed into this form every full moon for twenty years mistress Sango, said Kirara and blushed.

- How?

- I spoke to Midoriko-sama a long time before I got to be in your care Sango-san, she knew I wanted something and I wanted to be able to talk and walk like a human. But her powers were not enough, so I was only able to transform every full moon.

Kirara walked snuggled closer to Inuyasha.

- He was the one who discovered my little secret and we became mates, that is why he has been so possessive over me, so protective. I love him Sango-san, I want to be with him, said Kirara.

- Inuyasha…? Kagomes voices were trembling.

- Yes, she is my mate and I worked hard to get the jewel completed because of her.

- Why? asked Miroku.

- She is expecting our kittens or pups… she is with child, twins. She is expecting twins, said Inuyasha and nuzzled the mark he had made on Kirara's neck.

- Shit… breathed Sango.

She was having trouble of seeing her little fire cat pet as a humanoid youkai.. .

- And speaking of pups Sango, said Sesshomaru with his dark masculine voice.

- WHAT!!she hollered.

- You are having a pup too, said Sesshoumaru and pulled Sango into his strong arms.

- WHAT??!!

- We have a curse or blessing on us Sango-chan, said Inuyasha. - When we take a mate we make her pregnant during the first mating. You are expecting a pup; you are pregnant with my brother's offspring.

- SESS!!

- I think I will take my mate away to discuss this, said Sesshoumaru with a smug smile and lifted up Sango into his arms.

Inuyasha smiled and did the same with Kirara.

Soon the camp was reduced with four people, but they had gained three people.
Kagura and Kanna, sat together with Kohaku, talking about their newly gained freedom.

Miroku took the opportunity to kiss Kagome deeply and was happy when she responded.

Shippou and Rin played around with Ah-Uhn and Jaken.

Everything was turning out to be a happy ending after all.

T B C

*****************
Cute??