InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Make Up ❯ Kiss and Make Up ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.
Author: Inus_Kagome_Forever
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Yaoi (so if you don't like it, don't read this story)
Pairing: Inuyasha/Koga
Codes: AU, Yaoi(M/M), Lemon, Oral, and Anal, Hand Job
Summery
Inuyasha and Koga have always fought with each other, ever since they were little, and once again they are told to kiss-and-make-up, but no one expected them to actually do it.
AN: I'd like to say thank you to the Reviewers for Sharing Dorm Rooms. You guys encouraged me to write another one-shot! But also that I'm deeply sorry for taking so long to write one (don't kill me, who ever is left… -_-“)
 
Kiss And Make Up
 
Koga shoved Inuyasha so Inuyasha in turn did the same but harder. With a thud, Koga landed on the grass and Inuyasha jumped on him in an attempt to pin him to the ground by sitting on the man's stomach and pushing down on his shoulders.
“Inuyasha!” Kagome yelled.
“Koga!” Sango yelled in unison with Kagome.
The young men paid no heed to the others around them which included Sango, Miroku, Kagome, Ayame, Rin, and a reluctant Sesshomaru. In a matter of seconds, Koga had their positions switched and thus began their wrestling. Miroku sighed as the two rolled around on the ground, both trying to get on top. “You ready, Miroku?” Sesshomaru asked coldly.
“Yeah, let's get this settled once and for all. Kagome, Sango, the doors.” Miroku and Sesshomaru reached down, grabbing Inuyasha and Koga by their collars, and dragging them inside the house. Miroku and Sesshomaru both held the same smirk as they threw both the guys down a few… maybe 12, stairs.
“And don't you guys try to get out until you kiss and make up!” Sango yelled as Rin locked the door to the basement.
“How much time do you think it'll take them?” Rin asked.
“Oh, about a day.” Miroku joked, “So for now, let's go out to that restaurant we all like. Rin, you of course will be Sesshomaru's date and OH, Sango, Kagome, you can be my dates!” Miroku had on a lecherous grin before it was smacked off by the two fuming girls.
“Let's just go. Well check on them in an hour or so.” Sango said and they shuffled out the door to Miroku's SUV.
 
KISSANDMAKEUPKISSANDMAKEUPKISSANDMAKEUPKISSANDMAKEUPKIS
 
“Ughhh,” Inuyasha groaned as he hit the hard stones tiles of the basements flooring. The sound of a body was heard hitting the ground next to him, no doubt Koga.
“And don't you guys try to get out until you kiss and make up!” Sango's voice echoed in the darkness. It took a couple seconds before two guys realized what was happening and they both shot forward, running up the stairs blindly in hope to get to the door in time, but as their bodies clashed and they lost their balance, they tumbled backwards down the stairs. Any noise that might have confirmed them the door was locked was drowned out by the clanging of random body parts hitting the stairs. Golden eyes narrowed at blue ones in the dark. The creaking of floor panels above them told the two that their friends were leaving. Inuyasha's eye twitched as he stared where the staircase leading to the way out should have been. He got up, attempting to run up the stairs and into the door. His hopeful result was breaking the door down, but sadly after having tumbled down the stairs he was turned around and instead smacked right into the wall.
“Shit!” Inuyasha cursed, not only from the pain in his face but the light that assaulted his eyes.
“You okay, Mutt?” Koga called Inuyasha by his pet name. Apparently Koga had found the light switch.
“Peachy.” Inuyasha snarled.
“Wow! Your face is red as a tomato.” Koga chuckled, his hand extending up to Inuyasha's face.
“What the hell are you---!” Inuyasha's question was answer as Koga poked at his face before pinching the skin on both cheeks and stretching the skin. The look of confusion with outstretched cheeks had Koga laughing his ass off. Hands slapped away at the tan ones, Inuyasha glaring death rays at Koga. “You think that's funny do you? I can't believe I was locked in a damn room with you out of all people!” Inuyasha growled.
“Oh, just admit it. You're overwhelmed with joy. And who wouldn't be happy to be trapped somewhere with the hottest model on earth.”
Inuyasha huffed, “You're sick, you know that?”
Koga laughed, “Do you remember that time they locked us in the closet together when we were little? We had also been fighting that day and they told us…” Inuyasha had stopped listening after the first sentence. Oh yes, he remembered that day. They were in fourth grade at the time and their parents, fed up with their constant bickering and fist throwing had done the same thing their friends just had, even saying the same words. The white was visible in the golden eyes as he remembered just what happened in that closet. He shivered. They both swore to never tell another soul.
Their moms on the other hand, hadn't taken that oath and told Miroku's parents. Of course Miroku's parents had to tell the other parents, and that's how their actions were spread through the loop. Inuyasha found that as the only possible way the gang would know about such a thing. Sesshomaru had probably come up with the idea, just to torture Inuyasha about his past.
“And then you kissed me.” Koga finished, a smug look on his face was the result of Inuyasha's horror.
“I did not. You kissed me.” The silver haired guy denied.
“Same difference.” Koga grinned, “Shall we repeat that day?” Inuyasha's eyes widened before he took off up the stairs, banging his fists on the door and screaming for someone to let him out. He threw out useless threats; after all, no one was there to hear him.
“Seems they did leave.” Koga said as he walked up the stairs, cornering Inuyasha.
“Don't make me, you damn wolf! I'll throw you down the stairs!”
“A wolf never backs down after finding his prey.” Koga just about cracked up at the fearful look in Inuyasha's eyes. True the man was ready to push him down the steps, but that was if his body responded fast enough. The stairs creaked just as Koga walked onto he last step before the platform on which Inuyasha stood. Koga smirked, using speed that was faster than the human eye could see, he pounced on the cute silver haired young man, lips on lips, but Koga didn't stop there. He instead decided to tease him, using his experience and the knowledge that came with it to coax Inuyasha into submitting to him and opening his mouth. Koga's arms snaked around Inuyasha's back, pressing the other closer as he slipped his tongue inside Inuyasha's mouth.
Koga was surprised when Inuyasha's arms slid around his neck and held on as if Koga was his lifeline. He decided to stop things there before this joke went too far. “You like that?” A smirk stretched across the wolfish face of Koga. Inuyasha, after catching his breath, shoved the cocky bastard down the stairs. Desperately Koga's arms flung about, trying to grab on to the railing but failing miserably as he fell down the stairs for the third time that day. Oh, it was on now.
Slowly, Inuyasha sauntered down the stairs, stepping over Koga who was still on the floor with angry eyes that were following Inuyasha and sat down casually on the couch. Koga pushed off the ground and marched over to Inuyasha, fist clenched. Inuyasha pretended not to notice and stared in front of him as if he were watching an invisible T.V. until Koga leaned over Inuyasha, hand clutching the cushion padding on the right side of Inuyasha's neck, eyes locked on golden ones, and nose only and inch away from the other's. Oh how Koga wished he had a camera so he could take a picture of the stupid look on Inuyasha's face and save it forever. “What's a matter? Cat got your tongue?” Koga teased.
“…” Inuyasha seemed to be at a loss for words and Koga sighed before another light bulb went off in his head. Crawling onto the couch, Koga straddled Inuyasha making the mute one's jaw drop. Finally a reaction. Inuyasha grabbed Koga's waist in an effort to push him off, but Koga quickly wrapped his arms around Inuyasha. The dumber one waited to long to stop his actions and fell down on top of Koga who was cursing Inuyasha at the moment.
“If I get a concussion, I'm suing!” Koga threatened.
“And if you do anything else I'm suing!”
“For what?”
“For what??? How about for sexual harassment you damn bastard!”
“You know you like it.”
“What?” Inuyasha sputtered out.
“Why else wouldn't you get off my lap?” Koga answered. Inuyasha's eyes drifted down and a blush filled his cheeks as he made to jump away. Koga caught him by his arms, pulling him back down into a kiss. This game was far from over. He was going to make Inuyasha pay for pushing him and swallow his words… maybe more.
“Ko---guhh!” Inuyasha yelled into Koga's mouth. The only response given was a mouth full of tongue as Koga skillfully rubbed against Inuyasha's and he heard a faint moan come from the others throat.
“I'm the best kisser, huh?” Koga asked.
Inuyasha wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Will you stop that you pervert!”
“Come on. You liked. Admit it and this can be over.” Inuyasha pondered it for a moment before shaking his head wildly in a “NO”. “Well then… it seems this is going to take more persuading than I thought. Koga sat up. The boy was still in his lap and now had his back against the couch. Inuyasha was trying to anticipate Koga's next move, but couldn't phantom what the guy had in mind.
Locking Inuyasha between the couch and himself, Koga attacked Inuyasha once more, his lips landing on the others neck this time. He placed soft wet kisses down the side Inuyasha's jaw and after hearing a gasp of pleasure clamped his mouth down and sucking on a particularly sensitive area. Inuyasha started to thrash around in Koga's arms. It was as if he was trying to push Koga away and bring him closer at the same time.
Koga finally reach out and grabbed his arms, holding them firmly to the man's side, but didn't stop sucking on the slightly salty skin until satisfied. He looked over his work, delighted by the red mark he had imprinted on Inuyasha's light skin. “What are you staring at?” Inuyasha demanded.
“You.” He decided it was better not to be specific. Yeah, he had meant to do this, but Inuyasha's reaction to the hicky would most likely be scary. “So, are you going to admit it now?”
Inuyasha glared at Koga. “Hell no, bastard. Now cut the crap.” Koga eyes lit up mischievously, Inuyasha being reminded of his best friend, Miroku. Inuyasha was caught in another lip lock with his rival. Koga smirked to himself as he slid his hands up Inuyasha's shirts. The other guys mind was preoccupied at the moment it seemed; otherwise he would have done something like push Koga away. Slightly rough hands moved up and down Inuyasha sides before sliding over hard abs. At this, Inuyasha gasped. He tried to pull away from Koga but currently trapped, physically and mentally. Koga indeed knew how to kiss. Long, somewhat slender fingers tweaked Inuyasha's nipples, before soothingly running his thumbs over them in circles. Inuyasha was becoming aware of the stiffness in his pants and so was Koga.
Although surprised, Koga didn't show it and continued on with this scenario. Koga shook Inuyasha's arms off as he lifted Inu's red shirt from his body. Inuyasha didn't object, but instead complied, lifting his arms up to make it easier. Koga's eyes roamed over exposed skin. Soft, light, feather-like kisses were placed down the middle of his chest. They moved slowly past his pecks at which point Inuyasha groaned and arched into Koga. Hoisting Inuyasha up against the couch, Koga continued his way down, teasing Inuyasha as he stopped right below his bellybutton. Inuyasha took in a harsh breath as he gasped for air.
“Damn it Koga! What in the hell are you doing?”
“I'm seeing if you're ready to admit you're … that I'm a good kisser.” Koga had no idea what he had been about to ask.
A part of Inuyasha feared what would happen if he said yes. Would Koga continue to molest him, or after satisfying his ego toss him? Just in case, he answered negatively. Koga grinned before unbuckling Inuyasha's pants and pulling them down, only to be held back by his own legs which were in between Inuyasha's. He pushed Inuyasha into a sitting position on the couch and pulled the pants off the rest of the way. Throwing them off to the side, Koga began stroking Inuyasha's thighs, the arousal between the man's legs was quiet obvious. “Koga,” Inuyasha panted.
“Yes?” Koga asked as he slid his hands up Inuyasha's inner thighs.
“You are a good kisser.” Inuyasha murmured quietly.
“Can't hear you! Did you say my kisses are the best you've ever had.”
“Yes,” Inuyasha decided things might get scary if they went any further. It was better to end is quick and admitting this now wouldn't hurt him since Koga had no recorder or the sorts.
“Yes what?” Koga asked, his hands kneading the muscles that seemed to be right where Inuyasha's legs started.
“You're the best kisser… I've ever kissed.” Inuyasha admitted ruefully.
“Mmm, I like the sound of that. Say it one more time, and add my name to it, will ya?” A hand lightly traced Inuyasha's shaft all the way up to its head.
Inuyasha winced. He was painfully aroused. “You're---,”
“Koga.”
“Koga, you kiss better than anyone I've ever kissed befor---orrrr!” Inuyasha groaned as Koga began stroking him.
“Say my name and I'll give you what you want.” Koga promised, whispering seductively in Inuyasha's ear. His intentions had been to stop this messing around, but the caution signs now disappeared.
“Koga!” The man grinned at hearing his named escape from those now puffy lips. Standing up quickly, he shed his pants and pulled off his shirt, deciding the boxers could stay on just a little longer, but Inuyasha's on the other hand had to go. They were ripped off and Inuyasha blushed a bright red when Koga's gaze landed on his package. “I'm guessing you've done this before?” Inuyasha wished that had come out more as a statement than a question, but it still distracted Koga's attention.
“When you're in the modeling biz you usually do.” Koga smirked, “But don't worry about that. All you have to do, Mutt, is say my name.”
“Sure thing, mangy Wolf.”
“Watch it, or I'll make you call me Master Koga.”
“You couldn't----!” Inuyasha gasped at the feel of Koga's hot mouth sucking his dick, that skilful tongue of his running over the slit on his head. Inuyasha's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and then snapped forward when Koga removed his mouth.
“I don't hear your voice Inuyasha.” Koga playfully nipped at the sensitive skin on Inuyasha's thighs.
“Ahhh, Koga!” Inuyasha called when the man continued pleasuring the other. “Please, more, Kogaaa!”
“Don't be too hasty. Is it that good?” Koga's words vibrated against Inuyasha's skin.
“Y-yes.” Inuyasha didn't deny it.
“Glad you like it.” Koga engulfed Inuyasha's member, taking him to the fullest and sucking hard. Inuyasha shut his eyes tightly, wrinkles forming on his face as it scrunched up. The knot in his stomach was ready to explode. Koga, still sucking, slowly was sliding back towards the very tip of Inuyasha's dick, but his mouth was replaced by his hand. Inuyasha groaned and called out Koga's name as he came.
“Now, you owe me.” Koga smirked and with cum threatening to spill out of his mouth kissed Inuyasha, making the other swallow some of it. Inuyasha had never tasted himself before, finding cum to be disgusting but against Koga's tongue it tasted rather good. He decided it must be the mix of flavors. Koga pulled back and swiftly removed his boxers. He smiled at Inuyasha as he held out two fingers. “Suck.” He ordered.
Inuyasha glared at Koga but opened his mouth in compliance. Koga stuck the two digits in Inuyasha's mouth and they were wrapped around in wet heat. “Good boy.” He praised, pulling them out of his mouth.
“What are you going to---?”
“Just wait and see.” Koga pushed Inuyasha so that he was leaning against the arm rest and placed the man's bottom in his own lap. Brushing his lips naughtily against Inuyasha's, the other boy took the bait and opened his mouth willingly. Koga nipped at his lips before tasting the other boy's mouth again for what seemed like the millionth time today. His hand ran over Inuyasha's arousal, picking up some of the wetness before pushing quickly past the ring of tightness in Inuyasha's ass.
“Shit!” Inuyasha curses, accidentally biting Koga's tongue while he was at it. Koga's offended tongue retreated to his mouth and he glowered at Inuyasha. “How am I supposed to react? Get your fingers out of my ass!” Inuyasha yelled.
“Just shut up and stay still a moment.”
“But—“
“It'll feel good. I promise.” Koga whispered against the skin just below Inuyasha's ear. He shivered and gave in. The fingers pumped in and out of Inuyasha, earning irregular pants from the other one. He scissored his fingers inside Inuyasha and by chance hit his G-spot. A groan erupted from Inuyasha's throat as the man threw his head back. Koga pulled out his fingers and lifted Inuyasha's butt while spreading his legs at the same time before swiftly thrusting inside the silver haired guy under him.
“Ahh,” Inuyasha first felt pain, but when Koga's thrust only continued, aiming at the spot that made him feel good he began to moan. “Koga.”
“You like it?” Koga asked him. Inuyasha only nodded, not being able to word his opinion at the moment, though he never would admit it again. “I think I rather like you being submissive. We should do this more often.” Koga laughed. Koga slide one hand down to stroke Inuyasha at the same time.
“Just… move… faster.” Inuyasha groaned.
“As you wish.” Koga's speed increased and Inuyasha only lay there as Koga thrust in and out of his body. He was consumed by the new pleasure another man could bring. Koga's heartbeat sped up as he neared his climax, along with Inuyasha. Koga bit down on the mark he had mad on Inuyasha's neck earlier, the pain and pleasure bringing Inuyasha to his second climax just before Koga.
“Hah--hah--hah-hah,” Inuyasha tried to calm his breathing.
“We'll have to fight more often. Maybe they'll lock us in an even better place together next time.” Koga joked.
“This certainly is an upgrade from the closet we had in fourth… but, I mean, it's not like we did anything in there.”
“You seemed to want to if I remember correctly.”
“Hey, I wanted to get out of there so I suggest we kiss, but you're the one who took action.”
“Well sure, like I was going to let some cute guy kiss me.” Inuyasha glared at Koga. “Hey, it's only true. You're… adorable. Now your brother on the other hand---,“ Inuyasha covered Koga's mouth with his own, forcing his tongue through the sealed lips and fighting for dominance in the kiss. He successfully won thanks to his surprise attack.
“Take that.” Inuyasha spat out.
“Oh I will, though I know an even better way for you to use your mouth.” Koga grinned perversely, just like Miroku.
“Really?” Inuyasha watched him skeptically. The creaking of floor panels could be heard and their eyes both widened at the sound. They both jumped up from the couch, rushing to get their clothes back on, but Inuyasha had a little less oomph than usual.
“Ass sore already?” Koga chuckled.
“Shut up.” Inuyasha mutter as he stumbled to get across the basement to the stairs. “And let's keep this a secret for now.”
“Sure thing.” Koga smiled, “Just as long as you promise to meet me this Saturday for… a fight.” Koga hinted.
“Done.”
 
“Have you guys made up yet?” Kagome's voice called down to them.
“Yes.” Inuyasha said gruffly.
“Is that true Koga?”
“Yep, we did exactly what you told us to.” Inuyasha's eyes widened.
 
THEENDTHEENDTHEENDTHEENDTHEENDTHEENDTHEENDTHEENDTHEEND
 
Inuyasha: How the heck did you know just where to suck on my neck?
Koga: Easy, you moaned loudly when I was just kissing it.
Inuyasha: I did not.
Koga: Should we reenact the scene?
Inuyasha: Feh, we have to know for sure. (in other words, duh)
Author: Nosebeed, ACK!
 
A/N: Anyone think it was lame? (the supposed plot) Who cares, as long as you liked the lemon ^_^ I hope you did! And I just love Inuyasha being submissive… Now review! Please? If you do, maybe six months later I'll come out with a new one, lol. No, this time I'll try to make another one sooner (but if I do, should Inuyasha still be on bottom? Or do you think I should let him be on top for once?). I was actually surprised when I just decided, okay, I gotta do it, and did it! Writing this and coming up with an idea to go around a lemon worked! Who thinks I should put this under PWP? (Nah… it's not that bad right? I mean, it does somewhat have a plot! Lol And I so could make a plot out it, Mhmm, actually I did plan to make a K/I story but obviously… hehehe, I didn't. Not enough patience.)
 
By the way, I'm planning on updating Halloween Party by the end of the week. The first two chaps are almost the same, (slight changes on the dares n stuff), but the rest will be erased so please take a look at it! Oh, and just so I don't deceive any of you, this is not a m/m fic. Pairings are all M/F, but you get three lemons! (throws out the bait)
 
Love you (my reviewers, and readers) VeRy MuCh!! <3<3<3
 
Inus_Kagome_Forever
Thanks