InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Knowing ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

She wanted to know.
 
Sango had known from the beginning she wasn't the ideal woman. She was raised a taijiya and she never wavered from her duty. Her body was scarred from encounters with demons and tanned from time in the sun. Until now, none of that matter, but then she met him.
 
He was the houshi with the roaming eyes and wandering hands. Miroku asked many a fair maiden to bear his child, but he never asked her. On the surface, she was glad; she didn't want to be one of many, filled with empty promises by sultry blue eyes.
 
The one time he tried, Sango stopped him in his tracks, knowing the request would be insincere. She could feel the jealousy and anger infuse her soul, day after day. Was she not worthy to carry his seed? Did he even see her as a woman? A worthy companion and a fierce adversary, yes…
 
`But am I a woman to him?'
 
For the first time in her life, she wanted to know what it was like to be loved as a woman. She wanted to feel the flutters as Miroku took her hands and drowned her in the deep blue pools. She wanted to feel his caress, know his warmth and touch his soul. But her duty called. Naraku had taken it all from her: her family, her life and her chance at love. Until he was gone, she would just have to be content wanting to know.