InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's Not Just A Party ❯ The Cherry on Top ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

~Right after they dropped Kagome off~

 

Kagome unlocked her door and walked in. She wasn't two feet away from the door when some one knocked on the door.

 

"Coming Sango." Kagome mumbled assuming she had forgotten something in her car.

 

When she opened the door she was grabbed and turned around with something over her mouth and nose. She passed out but the last thing she noticed was being picked up and the person closing her door.

 

~~

 

Kagome woke up in a bed. "What the hell?" She thought.

 

"Morning Kagome." Sango said from the chair next to the bed.

 

"Sango I'm going to close my eyes and hope to God that we are in my room." Kagome said closing her eyes and then opening them.

 

"No such luck…." Ayame said popping her head up at the foot of the bed.

 

"Um tell me where the hell we are." Kagome said looking around.

 

"We've been kidnapped by some gang that doesn't like Miroku, Inuyasha, or Kouga." Sango said sitting on the bed.

 

"That's just wonderful." Kagome said looking at the door as it opened.

 

"Now that every one's awake I can ask some questions." A guy said as he came in.

 

Kagome took one look at this guy and decided whatever he wanted he wasn't getting it from her.

 

"You." He said pointing at Kagome. "Come with me now."

 

Kagome looked at him defiantly, but got up and walked over to him.

 

"Even after being here for the night you still smell like that mutt." He scoffed as he turned around and motioned him to fallow her.

 

Kagome smirked and walked after him.

 

The guy went into an office and sat down motioning her to take a seat. "Sit down."

 

"I rather not." Kagome said looking at the seat then back at him.

 

"Suit it yourself. I'm Naraku and I'm just going to ask a few questions." He said looking her in the eye.

 

"Just go on." Kagome said broadly.

 

"Ok then…What were you doing last night?"

 

"Partying." Kagome said simply.

 

"Do you know the guy you were dancing with?"

 

"Not really I met him that night when we were dancing."

 

"Why did you leave right after they did?"

 

"They were acting strange so we left." Kagome said crossing her arms. "Now I have a question, when do me and my friends going to get to leave assuming we even get to."

 

"Right now I have no use of you three apparently." Naraku said standing up and leading her back to her friends.

 

~~

When the girls got to Kagome's house they sat in the living room and looked around trying to sort out all of this.

 

"You guys can stay here I refuse to sit around and think of this." Kagome said going into her room. When she came out she was in baggy blue jeans and a black top that said "It's only funny until some one gets hurt….then it hilarious."

 

"Kagome you're going to go out after that?" Sango said watching her friend tie up her black combat boots and grab a black hat putting it on backwards.

 

"Yeah I suggest you two do that too. We can't call the cops they wouldn't believe that the second most wanted gang in Japan kidnapped us and then let us go because we didn't have info on some guys we met in a club." Kagome said as she headed for the door. "I'll be back around ten. I'd like it if you were here or left a note saying where you are."

 

~About 9:30~

 

"I should head home." Kagome muttered to herself as she turned around and headed in the direction of her house. Something in an alley caught her eye but she decided to ignore it. She didn't want something else to happen it wasn't needed. Not to mention how would her friends feel if she went out and didn't come back. They had been friends sense they were little, they partied together, heck they couldn't go a week without talking it was impossible.

 

Parties were what they did though. They had a job in the bar they were in the other night. They had this week off so they were going to party like when they had to have stamps on their hand so the bartenders knew they couldn't have alcohol yet. Those were the days. Mostly because she didn't care what any one thought. She didn't now but she was older and it seemed that every guy in the club wanted something more then to dance with her or her friends.

 

Kagome looked behind her getting that feeling that some one else was there. She heard something then turned back around. Finding nothing Kagome kept walking.

 

Some one grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back into his hard chest and breathed in her ear "Hey Kagome."

 

"Inuyasha let go of me." Kagome said trying to get away.

 

He pulled her into the alley, pushed her up against the wall, and kissed her.

 

Kagome pushed on his chest trying to get him to stop, but then she heard a guy on a cell phone "I'm sorry Naraku I lost sight of her for one second." The guy's voice faded as he walked on.

 

Inuyasha ran his tongue across her lips.

 

Kagome almost gave in but went against it and went back to getting him away.

 

"Ok then." Inuyasha said moving his head back a bit.

 

"You bastard let me go." Kagome said looking him in the eye.

 

"You value living right?" Inuyasha said looking down her.

 

"Yeah you value the thing in your pants?" Kagome said dangerously.

 

"Yeah, but unlike me you're in danger." Inuyasha said smirking."

 

"What do you mean?" Kagome asked.

 

"Do you really think he was going to let you go scott-free?" Inuyasha saw her shake her head. "Well me and my friends feel bad for getting you caught up in this so we're going to do something about it."

 

Kagome looked to the side and then snapped her head back at him, "Where are my friends?"

 

"They're fine; they're with Miroku and Kouga." Inuyasha said standing back and leading her out of the alley and in the other direction of the guy.

 

"Oh…" Kagome said, "Where'd you find them?"

 

"Your house. You must have a death wish to go out after dark the night after you got kidnapped." Inuyasha said looking at her through the corner of his eye.

 

"I wasn't about to sit around especially when I felt like beating the shit out of something." Kagome said looking at him. She thought it was strange of her to not have notice the other night he had white/silver hair but hey she had seen people with purple and blue spotted hair.

 

"You like what you see?" Inuyasha said snapping her out of her thoughts.

 

"Sorry but no." Kagome said looking forward.

 

"Don't lie to yourself." Inuyasha said arrogantly smirking.

 

"You know you're just the cherry on top of this day." Kagome growled as she stopped walking.

 

"The cherry's the best part." Inuyasha said stopping and facing her.