InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's Not Just A Party ❯ They're Demons ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: sorry this is so short but it needed to be put in and I don't have anything for the next chapter.

 

Kagome woke up, but kept her eyes closed moving closer to the thing in front of her. Whatever it was, it was warm, and she was cold. When she moved, though, two arms hugged her closer. Kagome opened her eye's to see a sleeping Inuyasha in front of her, she went to move away but he just wouldn't let go, and he started growling in his sleep. Kagome stayed still for a second, really tense. She noticed the bandana on his head and thought it was strange that he wore it to bed, and then something under it moved. Kagome being who she was, was rather curious and reached up to get it off his head, and she paused just to make sure he wasn't going to wake up and she was taking his bandana off. "It would just look strange." Kagome thought, and then gently pulled it off his head. On top of his head were two dog ears, which meant he was a demon. Kagome started to try and back away.

 

Inuyasha woke up right then and realized what she had done. He growled at her and rolled her on her back and sat on her stomach growling out, "Didn't your mother every teach you to mind your own business?"

 

Kagome tried to get him off, her eyes clenched shut but it just wasn't happening. "Don't hurt me." She whimpered.

 

Inuyasha growl softened, but didn't stop still wanting to show that he was mad at her. He leaned down and nuzzled her neck. "You shouldn't have done that."

 

"I'm sorry." Kagome said softly.

 

"Look don't tell your friends they'll have a fit." Inuyasha said his growl finally dieing down.

 

"Yeah I know." Kagome said avoiding his gaze.

 

Inuyasha got off her and sat against the head board. Kagome sat up and looked at him moving closer.

 

"Come here." Inuyasha said looking at her smirking.

 

Kagome moved a little closer, and then Inuyasha pulled her into his lap so she was straddling his waist. "Let me go." Kagome said glaring at him

 

Inuyasha twitched his ears smirking at her, and moving his hands down to her hips, "Do I have to?"

 

Kagome nodded her head looking at his ears. "Yes." Kagome said thinking, "I will not tweak his ears I will not tweak his ears."

 

Inuyasha smirked grabbed his bandana, and put it back on. While he did that Kagome took the opportunity to get off his lap. "Well it's twelve in the afternoon so we might as well go see everyone else before you friends get al-"

 

Just then the door opened and Sango and Ayame came in at top speed saying, "Kagome are you all right?"

 

"Yeah I'm fine." Kagome said getting off the bed and walking over to her friends.

 

"They're demons!" Ayame whined.

 

"Who?" Kagome asked glancing at Inuyasha.

 

"Kouga." Ayame said shaking her head.

 

"And some other people in this house." Sango said slightly more calm then Ayame.

 

"I know." Kagome said looking between the two. Kagome thought they were over reacting a little it's not like they tried to eat them or anything.

 

"Ok when I told her I didn't think she'd start going overboard untill she came out of shock." Kouga said as he walked in with Miroku.

 

"I told you they weren't ready." Inuyasha said standing beside Kagome.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I know half demon boy." Kouga said waving his hand.

 

Ayame squeeked something that resembled, "Not him too."

 

"Well I'm not a demon, and I didn't tell Sango anything." Miroku said in a matter-o-fact way.

 

"Kagome how can you be so calm?" Ayame asked her friend looking at her like she was crazy.

 

"They aren't going to rip us apart like in my grandfathers storys." Kagome said looking at the girls then the boys.

 

"I guess." Sango said looking at how Kagome was perfectly calm with Inuyasha standing right next to her.

 

Kouga walked over to Ayame and Ayame moved away. "Come on Ayame I'm not that bad."

 

Ayame looked at him and nodded a little.

 

"Oh go on Ayame you know you want to throw your arms around him, now that you know he really isn't going to tare you apart." Sango said laughing a little. Kagome had turned her head a little knowng what her friend said was true.