InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Livin' it Up:A Summer's Dream ❯ Last Time ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks people for all of you're reviews! I loved them. Well, this is the last chapter as I think of it. Enjoy okay? After this there will be an epilogue and what not, yes this fic is coming to end! And I think you will like the way this thing comes together. *smiles*

Disclaimer~Oh and I have been forgetting to say this but uh, I don't own the very sexy InuYasha, freaked out lecher Miroku, insane Sango, *lovely* Kagome, pretty Fluffy Sesshou-maru, or *little* Rin.

********

"Well, you guys, this is it, were here!" Heroine Bob said excitedly, his eyes lighting up like a little kids. Which you wouldn't expect form someone who does heroin. They all grinned. Kagome was dressed in a tight white tee, with a slit cut out right where her cleavage was, with big safety pins pulling it up a little, some jeans with mini 'Do As Infinity' pins on it, and All-stars.

InuYasha wore some cargo pants with big blue pockets and a baggy shirt, Miroku wore something similar, and Sango wore a short leather skirt with fishnets, a black shirt, and black tie, with boots. Sesshou-maru wore crap and Rin wore other crap. ((Don't feel like listing clothes, leave me be lol))

They stood back watching Herione Bob working his magic talking with the guard, getting her to laugh and punching her in the arm every once in a while. "Hey you guys just so you know this is Victoria, security guard…" Herione Bob said and they just nodded. Finally, after a while the guard let them into the old warehouse

*One more time...

One more time

We gonna celebrate

Oh yeah, all right

Don't stop dancing

One more time

We gonna celebrate

Oh yeah, all right

Don't stop dancing*

Lights flashed around the huge room of sweating bodies. All of them losing themselves in the beat of the music. No cares. She danced close to him, her eyes looking deep into his glowing eyes. She twisted her body and started to jump around with him in time to the music.

He got up on the stage, whispered into Tomiko and waited of her to talk to her band members. She stepped aside and the bad started to play loudly. The music boomed across the room, the InuYasha started to sing the song out to her. Didn't care about the weird stares. About their friends watching and giggling. Not about the distant sounds of police cars. Not even caring about how is hair was starting to turn sliver…yet again.

He got down on his knees and sang out to her. He loved her. He was going to sing it, like it was the last time. The last time to see her. Just her. The last time to see the love in her eyes. He wanted to do it all right. No screwing up and thinking about what the others thought. He was free.

*Uhmmm...

Dance feelin'

Celebration tonight

Celebrate

Don't wait to leave

Uhmmm... no

He don't stop

You can stop

We gonna celebrate

One more time

One more time

One more time*

Kagome smiling slightly, a tear running down her cheek. She mouthed 'I love you' to him. He smiled still singing the words and then pulled her up to the stage. Kagome blushed deeply, tears still running freely down her cheeks.

*Celebration

You know it's gonna cool the light

Tonight

Eh! Is feeling

Music is come billing in me

In

Air

Come on, all right

We gonna celebrate

One more time

Celebrate and dance are free

Music is come billing so free

Celebrate and dance are free

One more time*

He sung and danced with her. The crowd cheered at the couple sweating smiling their asses off.

"Go InuYasha!!!" Sesshou-maru cheered from somewhere. InuYasha turned around and grinned.

" InuYasha!!!" Kagome yelled over yelling as the music ended and they jumped of the stage.

"Yeah?!!" he yelled back.

"I'll love you forever!!! Celebrate our love forever!!!" she cried throwing her arms around her.

He blinked laughing yelling back how much he loved her, when it hit him that he, was in fact, transformed into his hanyou form. Yet no one took any notice to it. 'All that hiding for nothing?' he thought. 'Who knew?' he chuckled and pulled Kagome over to a corner of the big warehouse.

"I love you so much Kagome…" he whispered her to her, pulling back some her hair from her sweaty face to look into her eyes.

"As do I…" she smiled and started to rub his ears with her thumb and index finger. He growled at her, but its soon turned into a purr, she giggled and kept going watching the look on his face. The look of being completely content, his eyes closed and a goofy smile on his face.

'Ah if only I had a camera…' she thought and smirked. She stood up on her tippy toes and started to lick at the ear which she had neglected.

"Oh, you are good, damn good…" he chuckled and tickled her stomach.

"Eeeek! Noo" she backed up a little, but just ended right back in his arms again. He hugged her tightly and kissed her lips lightly tracing his tongue over them, 'innocently' seeking entrance. Kagome leaned more into the kiss and slightly parted her lips. InuYasha drove his tongue into her mouth slowly taking in her taste.

She softly moaned against his lips starting the ultimate battle of the tongues!!! ((Yay…ok anyway…)) Which she lost to miserably, but it's not like she minded.

Out of nowhere, Kagome jumped up and wrapped her legs around InuYasha's waist, grabbed his hair and pushed his face more into hers right as they both fell back on the floor. And away those two young sex fiends went rubbing and kissing, but then stopped when some random dude yelled…

"AND HERE'S JOHNNY!!!!!" Victoria the very short security guard yelled. Kagome and InuYasha looked up and their jaws dropped. Right then there was Johnny hanging from the ceiling who then jumped. Down. Down. Down Johnny went. He almost reminded you of Alice in Wonderland…falling down the whole. Except not.

Johnny started to do flips in the air and then landed on his feet on the stage. Once again, Do As Infinity stepped aside, thinking damn it if one more person jumps on this stage I'm gonna choke them to death with my mic!

Johnny grinned and turned around and unzipped himself form his head to his toe and out stepped…CHRISTINA AGUILERA!!!

"Hey people!!!!!" she yelled into the mic…yeah pretty loud. InuYasha almost started to drool but then looked at Kagome who was oh so close to saying the 'S' word so he hid behind her cowering.

" I have you trained oh so well." She said oh so matter a factly ((Notice how I'm saying oh so a lot? Don't pay any attention to it, I'm in a good mood it's my fic, deal aiight?))

He growled and she giggled.

"Baby you pretend that things ain't what they seem

All this tension telling me just exactly what we should be

Now I don't mind us being some kind of casual thing" Christina started to sing.

"Dance with me?" InuYasha flashed that good old sexy grin and Kagome nodded following him to the dance floor.

"Can you put your hands my waistline

Want your skin up against mine

Move my hips to the baseline

Let me get mine, you get yours"

And sure enough InuYasha put his hands ON Kagome's waist and started to get that whoel freak dancing thing going.

"Hang a please don't disturb sign

Put my back into a slow grind

Sending chills up and down my spine

Let me get mine, you get yours"

Kagome grinded her hips against InuYasha wrapping her arms around his neck from behind. He let out a deep growl and held onto her tighter as the pressure started to build up in his groin.

"What we have has got to be commitment free

Then we can keep this undercover lovin' comin', hittin'

Underneath the sheets

Can you put your hands my waistline

Want your skin up against mine

Move my hips to the baseline

Let me get mine, you get yours"

"You are so sexy…" InuYasha said in a husky voice.

"I've noticed" Kagome giggled and pressed her butt up against him to show how she knew. (( Yeah even I would know that and I'm pretty slow! Nah I'm kidding… ^_^ ))

"Now listen

So, come on and freak my body

We can get nasty, naughty

All night a private party

Gotta hit that spot just right

Work me like a 9 to 5"

And there they were, those two getting their freak on right before here came short Victoria mixed with black and Asian and Jewish and all that good old stuff…

"AND HERE'S JOHNNY!!!" And down came yet ANOTHER guy who looked like Johnny who turned into Christina Aguilera but this time it was…ORLANDO BLOOM!!!

And Christina went on singing in her tight nothing clothes that looked very similar to what Lil' Kim would wear…

"We have a physical thing

We'll make love, but don't fall in love

Let me get mine, you get yours

You spend time

Just enough so you get yours, and I get mine

No strings attached

I want your body, not your heart

Let me get mine, you get yours"

And Orlando Bloom started to freak dance with Christina Aguilera!

"Can you put your hands my waistline

Want your skin up against mine

Move my hips to the baseline

Let me get mine, you get yours"

"OKAY THAT'S IT!" Tomiko screamed and pushed Christina and Orlando off the stage.

"THIS IS OUR SHOW AND I WANT TO SING!!"

And a hush fell over the crowd, all you could hear were the crickets and Christina Aguilera smacking Orlando Bloom's ass. ((NOOOO!! BITCH GET OFF OF HIM!! Oh well….))

Audience-*blinks*

And the rave went on starting out with Tomiko singing Tangerine Dream.

"Well you don't see that everyday now do you?" Sango asked as he walked up to InuYasha and Kagome who were in their own little world.

InuYasha looked up and pouted. 'I'll never win! I can never win with all these people here! Oh well…' InuYasha thought and sighed and stepped away from Kagome.

He quickly regretted that when Sango and Miroku started laughing their asses off and pointed at InuYasha who looked at them completely clueless. They fell to the floor holding their guts when InuYasha realized why they were laughing and stepped behind Kagome again blushing deeply.

"I guess you guys were keeping yourselves 'busy' " Miroku gasped right before he started to crack up again.

"F-feh!" was InuYasha's response as one of his ears twitched at the high pitched laughter he heard.

"Man whatever let's just dance." Kagome shook her hips which didn't help InuYasha any. They all shrugged and well, danced like it was the last rock show of their lives.

*

**

***

"STOP!!!" a guy said over the blow horn. The music stopped and everyone turned to see a police guy standing at the entrance.

"This is an illegal operation that is disturbing the peace!!!!!" and everyone started screaming and running for the doors, but there were hundreds of guys from the LAPD already blocking the exits.

"InuYasha!!" Kagome screamed over the yelling and tried to grab onto his hand, but was quickly getting pulled away by the crowd.

"Kagome!!! Just go to the car!!" InuYasha yelled back at her and disappeared in the mess of people.

She felt so lost getting pulled along by the crowd, some people actually got by the people at the doors, but others were dragged away to big trucks.

Kagome ducked down and easily enough got outside and hid in the shadows and tried to sneak back to the car. It sure pays to be short now doesn't it?

"Hey you!!!" yup you guessed it, one of the officer guys found her.

"Here we go" and she ran for her life trying to get back to the old flaming car.

"STOP!" but she didn't hear him. All she heard was her heart pounding in her ears. She smiled as she saw the car and InuYasha standing outside of it. But then she wasn't looking and tripped over a glass bottle and fell right on her head and twisted her ankle in the process. And then it all went black.

*~*~*

Kagome groaned when she woke up. She was in a bed that she hadn't noticed as her own and squinted at the sunlight that came in through the window. "Why me" she moaned aloud and rolled over on her stomach.

"Hey you get your tooshy out of that bed we're gonna be late once again!" Sango came in and slammed Kagome on her ass.

"Lesbian!" Kagome mumbled through the pillow. "Where am I?!" Kagome got up to see she was in a bedroom right next to a little kitchen.

"What are you talking about? We're in college you idiot! You've been sleeping way too long. Now get up and get ready for class." Sango replied and opened up the refrigerator.

"B-but what are you talking about? We were at the raid last night and-and we were almost attacked by walruses and hey where's InuYasha?! And what do you mean I've been sleeping way to long?" Kagome hopped out of bed and stumbled right back into it from the dizziness.

"Easy crackhead.."

"I am not a freakin crackhead!" Kagome glared at Sango and thought that they had had this conversation not to long ago..

"Yeah whatever anyway it's about three days into this place and you haven't been to class. And what do you mean almost attacked by walruses that was a couple of weeks ago. InuYasha is in class like you should be, and you've been sleeping sense you slipped on some glass, you klutz!" Sango grabbed Kagome and shoved some toast in her mouth.

"Eat!" Sango pushed the very confused Kagome into the bathroom. "And don't you dare come out of there until your clean! YOU STINK YOU FUNKY MONKEY!" Sango cackled and walked out the door laughing like a hyena.

Kagome stood and blinked at the back of the bathroom door. She giggled though when she could hear it all the way from the bathroom.

"PERVERT! FEEL MY WRATH!" it was very distant, but you could still hear Sango chasing Miroku down with her frying pan…

Kagome took off her clothes and got in the shower and turned it on. What does this mean? It couldn't have all been a dream…it was too long…too much… she rubbed some soap over herself, but then stopped.

Someone had opened the bathroom door and started to walk in. She backed into the wall holding her breath as she saw a hand reaching to pull back the curtain. She knew those hands anywhere.

"Sit"

*BAMB*

Yeah once again Kagome 1, InuYasha 0. "You've been hanging around Miroku too long InuYasha…" she trailed off and sighed.

"Yeah what you gonna do about it?" InuYasha stepped in the shower and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She gasped and tried to push him off, but…didn't work. "Damn you InuYasha!"

"Oh what kind of greeting is that after being asleep for so long? I missed you…" he gently kissed her neck and grabbed the soap and started to wash her down.

"Mmmm" Kagome closed her eyes enjoying this oh so lovely attention she was getting. "But….I remember…the rave I thought about all of it, and Menomaru, and when we were here, and what about Johnny?!!" Kagome turned around to face InuYasha who was looking deeply confused.

"Oh never mind, keep on doing your thing…" she signed and looked up at him. He got that good old goofy grin on his face and pounced on her.

"AIEEEE!!!" Kagome squealed. And Jack and Jill went tumbling down to the floor of the shower/bathtub all covered in soap!

InuYasha straddled Kagome and rubbed the soap in his hands.

"This should be fun."

And *loud* fiesta began.

***

Kagome walked out of her last class of the day, dazed. She had a lot to do, not only that, but that past morning she would never forget. Soap. Water. Growling. Biting. Screaming.

'Oh yes'

She smiled like a lunatic and accidentally walked into a pole. But she didn't care she was on her own little high in her own little world. InuYasha came and slipped a arm around her waist as he walked her back to his dorm, for a little MORE fun.

'I guess it was a dream…Livin' it Up: A Summer's Dream…now I get it… all those dreams…it was all a dream.' Kagome raised an eyebrow and turned around to look up at a tree.

And there I was good old Valea the authoress of this fic sitting in the tree. "Yes I know I'm good" the sentence was whispered into the wind as I disappeared into thin air.

Kagome smiled and turned back to walk with InuYasha into the sunset to see where their dream would take them this time.

***

Okay!!!! ITS OVER!!! Well I still have the epilogue to do, but yeah the fic is over others will be out soon and all I ask you to do is REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!