InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love in strange places ❯ Reunion and Acceptance ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

"KAGOME!!!!?"

…………..Inuyasha and CO………..

They had arrived to see the transformed Inuyoukais playing with 3 pups and a human lil girl.

*Kagome and Sesshomaru Playing!?!* any one in their right mind could see the controlvercy in that! That exact thought was going through everyone's head. Immediately realizing that they had spectators they untransformed revealing Sesshomaru with his indifference mask in place and a very demon kagome with her hair arranged in elegant loops an dressed with the gift her mother gave her and the jewelry…she was truly a goddess in flesh.

"MOMMA…" came from a small kid that everyone's eye balls were rolling out of their sockets to stare at.

"Why does that man with those funny ears look so much like Papa?" Manei asked darting looks between the jaw dropped hanyou and his idol.

"That's because he's my half brother pup." He said monotoned as the answer seemed to satisfy Manei at the moment as he jumped up into his father's arm and grasped his tail. The little inuyoukai did not know why everyone was looking at him funny but he relaxed as his father's claws rested on his head and his tail went around the boy.

Inuyasha and Co. who had all witness this was speechless their jaws looked like they were about to fall off. Miroku was the first one to recover closing his mouth but as soon as that was done a perverted grin came over his face.(GOOD OLD HOUSHI)

" Lord Sesshomaru you must tell me your secret on how to achieve this , I have tried NUMEROUS times without avail but you only o……………*BONK* swirls could be seen from Miroku's point of view as he met his old friend Sango's fist.

"Go get your brother and sisters Manei." Ignoring the last comment made from the insolent Ningen though secretly he found it amusing.

Upon hearing that Inuyasha almost fell over. *she .. had..a…kid…with….SESSHOMARU!!!?* twitching* now the information finally hit home. As three small blurrs raced past him towards Kagome and Sesshomaru. What shocked them even more was the little Neko who launched herself as Sesshomaru and yelled" OTOU!" next went Shippo and Rin. Shippo sat on his shoulder nuzzling his father's hair, Sora then flung herself at her mother.

"Momma who are these people?" eyeing Sango, Miroku and a surprised Inuyasha and a green Kikyo.

"Uh..this is your Aunty Sango and Uncle Miroku>" she was trying to break the awkward silence that was between them.

"YAY!" hellow Aunty!" The golden fur ball flew at Sango with enough force to make her topple to the ground. Sango stared at the lil neko's yellow eyes and smiled at her new neice. Sora sat up on Sango's arms and looked for her Uncle.

Meanwhile Miroku was trying to sneak away from the energetic little fur ball because he had a feeling that she would run his ragged. He tiptoed quietly behind Sang. `Snap!' sweatdrop formed on his forehead as he nervously chuckled as he sighed in defeat.

"Uncle where are you going Uncle?" Sora asked innocently while clinging onto his Hiiroki*SPELLING* Miroku stumbled around from the excess weight and made his way towards Kagome and Sesshomaru. He gave them a " help-me-get-your-daughter-off-before-she-kills-me" look. Kagome simply ignored it loving the fact that for once he did not like the attention of a female. Sesshomaru how ever looked on with amusement as he slowly approached the houshi who was scared and terrified. He watched as Sesshoamaru raised his hand towards Sora and allowed her to climb up his arm and rest of his right shoulder where his tail lay.

Figures, Inuyasha broke out of his stupor and was ready to bombared her with questions that will corner her with.

"Oi wench where have you been" a growl could be heard from Sesshomaru and his sons. * how dare he talk to her in such a maner*

"I've been collecting the sacred jewel but I see you haven't been losing time without me, you've found a new shard detector." She spat out with hatred and calmness as if it was bitter to taste in her mouth. She eyed Kikyo with a disgusted look who was chugging water.(STUPID POT) Manei jumped into his mother's arms and purred in attempt to comfort her. She smiled down at him and observed him yawn showing baby fangs. Shippos soon joined Manei and curled comfortably beside his brother enjoying his mother's warm embrace while sleepily mumbling something about stupid Kikyot (POT)

"WHAT DID YOU SAID YOU BRAT!!!" steam was coming out of Inuyasha and fast as he stood in fighting stance ready to pummel the little kitsune.

"Sit." Was all that was needed to be said.

"We should find a place to sleep tonight for I do not trust the villagers." Stated Kagome who turned to walk into the woods followed by Sesshomaru. Miroku and Sango hopped onto Kilala while Inuyasha was lost in thought* how can she be with Sesshomaru, She's mine she has part of Kikyo's soul there for she is mine.* was through a certain STUPID AND IDIOTIC hanyou's head. *Wait I have Kikyo and the original is way bettr than a copy*

They all remain quiet as Kagome set up camp and started cooking the fish that Sesshomaru had caught she laid the children under a tree and let them sleep for a while. After dinner Kagome suggested a bath for all of them this did not go unnoticed by Sora who's eyes were the size of saucers darted towards the safety of her father's hair. But just before she could reach him her tail was caught by Kagome who was now standing infront of Sesshomaru holding a very feisty and sulking Sora.

"No Bathes!!!!" She pouted and crossed her arms and stared at her father helplessly begging for help. * she embarrassed me publicly the last ime….He smirked…..two can play this game* Sesshomaru walked up to Kagome and purred into her ears soothing her anger, Sora just stared at her parents trying to get her tail out of her mother's clutches. Finally she pried free as soon as that was accomplished she flung her self at her father. Kagoome who realizd what Sesshomaru was trying to do and had succeeded. A vein popped on her head and Sora cowered behind her father chuckling nervously. Even Sesshomaru did not like the glint in her eyes.

Kagome took a deep breathe and that's when .. "FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!" She creamed at him, while her eyes turned red and she transformed into her demon form. She lowered her head down towards Sora and him. The little one squeeked as Kagome took her tail between and teeth . Then her head lowered once more towards Sesshomaru

"Now woman control your anger before you…….." the rest was cut off as she grabbed his tail and trotted towards the stream tails wagging all the way.

(SPLASH) (YELPS) Moments later two soaked figure walked back to camp followed by a very content dog trotting behind them yippying her victory. Sora walked grumpily all the way towards her brothers and sister who as sleeping together near the fire. She yawned sleepily as she curled to lay down next to Manei. It's been a long day as Kagome smiled at her pups and went to lay down next to them untransformed and wrapped her fluffy tails around them. Trembling slightly from the cold night's breeze she pulled the pups alittle closer to her. Then she felt something warm and silky beside her. She turned to see a certain big white dog with fluffy ears and a crescent moon. As to express her gratitude she nuzzled his mane and cuddle her and the cubs closer to him. He drapped his long tail over them and rested his snout on her stomach and gave in to a forboding sleep. Sango and Miroku who saw the whole thing were speechless. They had witness the most feared and powerful killing machine to only be reduced to a harmless puppy.

"Do you think he likes her?"

"I give them 2 weeks before they..' BONK'

"Hentai"

Sesshomaru who heard every word looked at the beauty beside him. *Do I really love her? But it is true that I have opened up to her the most. Though I hate to admit she has fought her way into a special place in my heart..or maybe there was no fight at all…* Unknown to him two amber eyes in the tree observed the actions redness slowly seeped into his eyes but quickly died down as a cold bundle shifted making the cold nights air mix with his ragged and angry breathe.

"you are mine, never forget……"