InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marry Me? ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"What? In the mini shrine at my house!" Kagome asked.

"Yeah lets go get it."

"What about school?" Kagome asked.

"It's almost over." InuYasha said kneeling to the ground.

"What are you doing?" Kagome asked.

"I'll give you a lift to the shrine." InuYasha said.

"No way!" Kagome shouted. "Not in a skirt THIS short!"

InuYasha blushed. Their girl's schools uniform were pretty short. "I didn't mean it like that." InuYasha said.

"Either way I'm walking!" Kagome said heading towards her house.

"That will take too long!" InuYasha wined, but before she could argue InuYasha picked her up bridal style and sprinted in the air.

"AHHHHHHH!" Kagome shouted.

"Shut up you're hurting my ears."

"You mean these ears hidden under a hat?" Kagome said ripping off his hat and throwing it.

"Hey!"

"It's what you get for not letting me walk." Kagome said proudly. "Besides I like your ears."

InuYasha blushed. "We're here." InuYasha said placing Kagome on the ground, he heard her mumble thanks as she ran to the well.

"Do you know what this means InuYasha! We can pay off Daddy's debt with the money and Mama can come home from America!" Kagome said opening the sliding door to the well.

InuYasha followed Kagome into the well house.

"The well's seal--" Before Kagome could finish InuYasha ripped the well lid off. Grandpa sealed that, she thought. He'd be crushed if it got broken.

"Hey! There's nothing inside!" InuYasha shouted.

"What! Take me to the bottom I want to see!" Kagome shouted.

InuYasha picked Kagome up and leaped into the well where they were engulfed with a sparkly blue light and a feeling of warmth that they were protected. They had no idea that they would be ending up in the Feudal Era, and that there true adventure was about to begin.

"What the heck! Where the heck? When the heck? Who the heck? How the heck? Why the heck!" InuYasha was having "problems" because of the current situation.