InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Marrying a Hanyou ❯ Friday Night ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Long time no write yall. Sorry for the wait! Thanx to all of you who were patient!

 

Disclaimer: I don't own any Inuyasha characters

 

Marrying a Hanyou

Chapter 5: Friday Night

 

Kagome rode home with Inuyasha. Every few seconds she'd sneak a glance at him. 'He looks so mad.......I know Koga was wrong for what he did but I didn't expect Inuyasha to get this mad,' Kagome sighed.

'Are you still mad Inuyasha?" she asked. All she got for an answer was a feh. she sighed again and looked out of the window.

When they got to Inuyasha's house they silently went their separate ways. Kagome sadly flopped on her bed. "He won't even talk to me." she told herself. She sighed and dosed off .

About two or three hours later she heard the doorbell ring. She rubbed her eyes and began to walk downstairs. She saw the maid answer the door and Sango, Rin, Kirara, Miroku and Shippo standing there smiling and holding their stuff. An instant smile came to Kagome's lips and she rushed downstairs.

"Hey guys!" she said happily as she invited them in. Sango, Kirara, and Shippo all gawked at the inside of Inuyasha's house. "Wow! I never been inside Inuyasha's house before..." Sango said.

"Nice isn't it?" Kagome said. "That's just an understatement. This house is amazing!" Kirara shrieked excitedly.

"What's with all the noise down here?!" Inuyasha's voice echoed down the stairs. 'Uh-oh' Kagome thought.

Inuyasha came down the stairs in a pair of blue jean shorts, shirtless and was drying his hair with a towel.

"What're you guys doing here?!" he demanded. Kagome smiled brightly. "You said I could invite them! Remember?" she said excitedly.

Inuyasha gave her a scowl. "I said you could invite Sango, not everyone else!" he exclaimed putting on a black shirt. "You said knock yourself out, meaning you didn't care what I did!" Kagome shot back. Inuyasha muttered something less than pleasant under his breath.

"Oh, calm down you party pooper," Miroku told Inuyasha. "Bite me Houshi," Inuyasha snapped. "No thank you, I don't bite boys," Miroku said calmly. At that, Kagome burst into laughter.

Inuyasha glowered. "It ain't funny witch." he said. "That's because you wanted Miroku to bite you!" she said hysterically.

"C'mon guys, let's get this party started!" Rin said happily. " I thought I heard pathetic-ness down here," they heard a smooth voice say. Rin gasped and turned around to see Sesshomaru standing behind her wearing a white Scarface shirt and baggy black sweats.

"Sesshomaru!" she said happily, hugging him around the waist. Inuyasha noticed that Sesshomaru's lips almost twitched into a smile as he patted Rin's head. "Rin," he said.

-30 minutes later-

"Uh....why are we just sitting here?" Kirara asked. " I dunno, maybe because a certain hanyou told us to sit down and shut up." Kagome said giving Inuyasha a accusing look. "I didn't mean it literally!" he yelled.

"Hey guys, let's play truth or dare," Sango suggested. "Great idea!!!" the over excited Rin said. Sesshomaru snorted.

"That game's for middle school geeks," he said nonchalantly. "For once I agree," Inuyasha said trying to give Sesshomaru some dap. "Don't press your luck brother, this Sesshomaru doesn't want to catch your stupid stupid disease." he said.

"Aww Sessy, be nice," Rin said. Inuyasha's eyes widened and a slow smile crept to his lips. "'Sessy'?" he said. Sesshomaru shot him a look saying [say anything else and you die].

"Yeah 'Sessy', be nice!" Inuyasha said in a high pitched girly voice. You could see the anger radiating off Sesshomaru. "Uh...Yash? Maybe you should be quiet now," Miroku warned. Shippo nodded in agreement.

"Look at me! My name's 'Sessy'! I look like a female with a male's body! Don't mind my queerness while I prance around like a wuss!" Inuyasha said with the high pitched voice. Sesshomaru stood up and grabbed Inuyasha by his ear, dragging him into the next room.

Miroku sighed as he heard Sesshomaru beating up Inuyasha. "I tried to tell him..."

-20 minutes later-

"Alright. Let's start. Shippo first." Sango said. Shippo rubbed his hands together as he sent a sinister look towards Miroku.

"Miroku........truth or dare?" he asked. Miroku groaned. "Uh.....I'll be the first to take a dare!" he said boldly. "Ok...um...I dare you to... um...give Inuyasha a lap dance!" he said. Everyone but Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Miroku burst into laughter. "Disgusting," Sesshomaru said.

"That's not funny Shippo! Wait till I get my hands on you! Andyou," he growled pointing to a hysteric Kagome. "You're supposed to say something about this, not laugh! What the hell kind of fiancé are you?!" he demanded.

Everyone stopped laughing immediately. Sango looked back and forth between the two. "Fiancé? Kagome? When did this happen and WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME!!!" she shrieked.

Kagome sighed and told her friends the story. Rin jumped up and down. "That's so cool! Two enemies united through forced engagement..." Rin said with her hands clasped together and her eyes sparkly. Inuyasha and Kagome sweatdropped.

Kagome then remembered what Inuyasha had said and sent him a glare. "What?" he spat.

"What do you mean 'What the hell kind of fiancé am I'? I'm a better one than you!" she stated. "Oh now you so full of it. Who was blushing their head off when Kouga was all hugged up with you and stuff, huh tell me that!" he yelled.

"I was boiling over with anger! At least I wasn't all over "Raena" at school!" Kagome yelled back. (Air quotations when she said Raena).

This pushed Inuyasha over the edge. "All over her? WHATEVER! I was trying to get away! And at least I had respect for you, I could have told her I would go with her! My life was going just fine but then my dad goes and engages me to you and my life takes a turn for the worst! When they put me in a straight jacket they can put how I went crazy cuz I married some broad named Kagome!" he yelled in her face.

Kagome's eyes widened and you could see the tears building up in them. Rin and Sango had enough. "You better shut up before we make you!" Sango yelled. "Yeah, you don't need to talk to Kagome like that!" Rin yelled.

Sesshomaru looked at them slightly amused. "This might be a little interesting." he said with a smirk. 'He's going to get punched' he thought. Kirara gave him a look of disbelief. "You're actually enjoying this?" she asked.

"Inuyasha, maybe you should just be quiet now." Miroku warned yet again. "Shut up monk, this is my house, besides, she's only a bitch anyways." Inuyasha sneered pointing at Kagome.

Kagome had enough, she burst into tears and ran to her room. Everyone watched her leave.

Sesshomaru counted back in his head. '3..2..1..' as soon as he got to one, two fists connected to Inuyasha's face.

Inuyasha lied on the floor twitching in pain. "That'll teach you not to treat Kagome like that!" Sango yelled as she and Rin went to look for Kagome.

Sesshomaru got up to walk to the kitchen. "You should keep your mouth shut brother," he tossed over his shoulder. Miroku nodded in agreement.

"Yeah Inu, that was uncalled for," Shippo said quietly. "Whatever, she started it," Inuyasha spat sitting up.

"So, you still said some hurtful stuff." Kirara said. "Feh." Inuyasha said

-upstairs-

Kagome lied on her bed crying. 'Why does he have to be such a jackass!' she thought. She buried her head in her pillow and cried some more.

She then heard a slight tap on her door. "Kagome, are you ok?" it was Sango.

Kagome's voice was muffled. "Yea, I'm fine!"

"Don't listen to that jerk!" Rin said. Kagome sighed, 'How come it hurt so much?' she thought.

'Because you've fallen in like with him' said the evil little voice in her head.

'How do you fall in like with someone?' Kagome asked. 'The same way you fall in love'

'THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD EVER LIKE OR LOVE THAT INCONSIDERATE JERK!!!!!!!!' she almost screamed out. 'Keep telling yourself that. How come you get mad when he flirts with Kikyo? How come you care if he hates you or not?' her mind told her.

'I hate you' Kagome thought.

'Cool, you hate yourself. Not my problem...'

Rin and Sango gave up trying to get Kagome out of her room so they retreated back downstairs. They sent a double death glare at Inuyasha. "See what you did?" they said in unison.

"Feh." was his answer. Both of them rolled their eyes. "Go up there and apologize right now!" Rin told him.

"Nani?! Who the hell are you to tell me what to do, woman? My mother?" Inuyasha demanded angrily.

Rin turned red from anger. Everyone started to back away from her. "GO UP THERE AND TELL KAGOME YOU'RE SORRY OR SO HELP ME I'LL..." Rin started. "Or you'll what? Burst into tears and go tell your precious 'Sessy'? Oooh, I'm so scared!" Inuyasha said.

He suddenly felt a knife at his throat. "Talk like that to Rin again and I won't hesitate to slit your throat," Sesshomaru said behind him. Inuyasha gulped. 'What the hell's wrong with him?' he thought.

"Now apologize to Rin..." Sesshomaru said calmly. "Sorry Rin," Inuyasha squeaked out. "Now go upstairs and apologize to Kagome." Sesshomaru ordered removing the knife from in front of his brother's neck. Inuyasha rushed to the stairs then stopped.

"Ya know, you two make a pretty cute couple. You, Rin, a hyper and scary girl, and Sesshomaru, a crazy ass who threatens to slit his brother's throat." he said.

Sesshomaru threw the knife and it landed inches above Inuyasha's head. (into the wall above his head)

"Next time I won't miss," Sesshomaru said. Inuyasha shot his hands up. "I'm going, I'm going." he said running up the stairs.

Sesshomaru noticed everyone away from him looking scared. "What?" he asked in his usual cold voice.

-upstairs-

Kagome got up and was about to go tell Sango and Rin she was perfectly fine when she opened her door to see Inuyasha standing there.

She glared at him. "What the hell do you want?" she spat. He glared right back.

"Well?" "Look wench, I just wanted to tell you I didn't mean for our argument to go that far," he said. Kagome's anger melted away immediately.

"Are you apologizing?" she asked looking him in the eye. Inuyasha stared into hers. 'Why haven't I noticed how beautiful her eyes were before?' he thought.

"Inuyasha, I asked you a question." Kagome snapped him out of his trance. "Yeah wench," he grumbled. Kagome smiled brightly and hugged him around the waist.

"Thanks Inuyasha, I needed that." she said. "Uh...Kagome...can't..breath." Inuyasha said.

"Oh, sorry." Kagome said letting him go.

"Let's get something straight right here and right now." Inuyasha said seriously. "What is it?" Kagome asked concerned.

"We're going to have to deal with this engagement somehow, and I don't want it to be a war between us." Inuyasha said.

Kagome smiled. "Shouldn't I be the one saying that?" she asked. Inuyasha rolled his eyes. "We're supposed to be engaged so let's just act like it ok?" he said.

Kagome shrugged. "Ok, fine with me. Just don't blame your craziness on me again, ya hear?" she said jokingly.

Inuyasha smirked. "Ha ha. Get on." he said pointing to his back. Kagome looked at him strange look.

"Just get on" he said.

-downstairs-

Rin looked towards the stairs. "It's taking him a mighty long time." she commented.

"Don't worry, they'll come down shortly." Miroku said. As on que, Inuyasha came hopping down the stairs with a laughing Kagome on his back.

"Looks like he apologized." Rin said. Kagome got off Inuyasha's back and sat on the sofa.

"Alright, let's continue our game....." Shippo said happily

 

Wow, scary Rin and crazy Sessy! That's it for now! Please read and review! Thanks for yall support!

Next: Movies and Kirara's jealousy